Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Anyone Heard Of Waldenberger Realty? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Heard Of Waldenberger Realty? (274 Views)

Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com / Has Anyone Heard Of Project 5000? / Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Heard Of Waldenberger Realty? by IamProdigy: 10:21pm On May 22
Hello guys...
So a quick enquiry.

I noticed there is little or no digital footprint about this guy's, waldenberger realty.

And it's also a bit weird, that they are requesting a government ID card.

Did anyone get an invite or can share any info on the genuineness of this firm.

Thank you.

Re: Anyone Heard Of Waldenberger Realty? by Stephenmouka4(m): 10:36pm On May 22
Yahoo boys
Probably going to use your scanned identity cards to open an verify crypto wallets

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Heard Of Waldenberger Realty? by IamProdigy: 12:31am On May 23
Stephenmouka4:
Yahoo boys
Probably going to use your scanned identity cards to open an verify crypto wallets

I suspected foul play when I saw that. I doubt it's for crypto... They would need a matching account name to move money
Re: Anyone Heard Of Waldenberger Realty? by Oftenme: 10:18am On May 23
i just got thesame mail, 18hours ago, asking for thesame thing.
Re: Anyone Heard Of Waldenberger Realty? by Oftenme: 11:14am On May 23
Alot doesnt add up,

First the mail was found in my Spam

The Walden Berger Realty LLC, is on a sort of maintenance and wont be back for another 37days,
It doesnt exist on Trustpilot, neither does the Safedrive, the platform we were asked to upload our Government ID on.

They have a logo that sits apart from the main website, which obviously signals it might be something lifted online.

The Nigerian Safedrive company claims to partner with : cocacola, suzuki, canon, ford, yokohama, how

The only reviews on the website are only from whites, which means it was created in Nigeria for the whites, such beauty; Africans or Nigerians probably dont use the cloud!

And From a UIUX Designer stand point, it was infact poorly designed, if there was any at the time of creation.
Re: Anyone Heard Of Waldenberger Realty? by IamProdigy: 10:04pm On Jun 08
Obviously a scam...
They resent the message, a few days latter

(1) (Reply)

Polaris Bank Trainee Job Recruitment 2024 (open To Diploma And Degree Holders) / Software Developer (JAVA) / Professional Chef (residential)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.