Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,786 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry (19840 Views)

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) / Osun PDP Leaders After A Closed-Door Meeting Held In Oyinlola's Country Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by Kharol1234: 8:37am On May 23
Na fabrics them go chop
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by freeborn02: 8:38am On May 23
okeyley:
hope say Yarimo and Helinus wives follow because they cannot the standing on mandate here and their women no go benefit

Ebin pawa is real

Yarimo and Helinus mothers are only qualified for fabrics and their sons are disgracing themselves on nairaland over fabrics. grin

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by TinubuThief: 8:43am On May 23
assholemods:

As if your father gets money...poor thing.
I believe you are referring to your unfortunate father
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by Eneyeme6453: 8:50am On May 23
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/tinubus-wife-donates-fabrics-to-apc-women-leaders-after-outcry/?amp
They’re only reaping what they sow. The First Lady would have as well not even reply them to me seem more honorary
But then I guess she wants to make mockery of them and further caution them to desist from feeling they can have a voice
We’re all dealing with mafias the earlier they know that tinubu is ruthlessly unpredictable the better
By the time them de sought una before election una no know say na una voice them don buy then
Who give una right to want get voice again after it has been paid for 🀣
Is what remi is putting to them
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by Babangidapikin: 8:52am On May 23
Please stop giving them wrapper ...give them something to enable them provide for their family. A simple handband is enough.Who Aso ebi help , but once they are empowered then they can buy the Aso ebi willing from you, so you are also empowered even though technically you don't need it. I am still waiting for the First Lady that would be at HE Maryam Babangida's record when it comes to empowering women ....
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by dododawa1: 9:03am On May 23
RUBBISH
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by faithfull18(f): 9:03am On May 23
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by Empresa: 9:04am On May 23
Branded T shirts, cap and fabrics is what has brought Nigeria to this level
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by Mccullum: 9:07am On May 23
Very good of her, wishing her husband success on running affairs of Nigeria.

First lady by example.
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by Youngsage: 9:10am On May 23
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:16am On May 23
house10studios:
is it?

Wettin I go talk before dem go tell me say I don commit cybercrime
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by Tareq1105: 9:17am On May 23
derecho:
Kikikiki...useless First lady
Imagine na APC women leaders she still dey attend to after 1year in office.
This was a senator o and former First lady of Lagos state for 8years.

Your mother cannot come close to her.
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by chatinent: 9:19am On May 23
Leadership is not easy, yes.

But it is going to be upside down with someone who has no plans to lead but to claim the title.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by BigkokoRep: 9:24am On May 23
Two pairs of fabrics for their mami.....their sons are really doing great here on nairaland!

freeborn02:

Yarimo and Helinus mothers are only qualified for fabrics and their sons are disgracing themselves on nairaland over fabrics. grin

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by CheapHomes1: 9:42am On May 23
Ofunaofu:
Is this what the APC women have been reduced to. Tinubu is giving them mere fabrics

"Shey na fabric dem go chop"
those women have refused to have sense to make the right political decisions so let them chop fabrics

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by lanresord: 9:49am On May 23
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/tinubus-wife-donates-fabrics-to-apc-women-leaders-after-outcry/?amp
when people are crying for food wicked person his donate clothe tell your husband he will die one day he should remmber iran president

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by assholemods: 10:29am On May 23
TinubuThief:

I believe you are referring to your unfortunate father
You Obi supporters are the ones that always sees everyone as hungry yet you people are as poor as church rats so the response goes to your unfortunate father.
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by mairogo: 10:48am On May 23
I remember years ago when my uncle (my father's junior brother) sent one piece of wrapper to my mother and through another woman as part of his Christmas gifts for widows in the kindred. I told the woman to send the wrapper back to him and tell him that me and my brothers are very capable of gifting our mother any kind of wrapper she wants. I told her to tell him not to insult my mother again.

Remi Tinubu has just insulted the APC woman without them knowing. How are they even supposed to know when they have mortgaged their conscience. I don't blame Remi, that's the level the woman have reduced themselves too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by Barcalee: 11:33am On May 23
Those yeye followers they will keep quite now that they have gotten fabrics. So,use that fabric to pay school fees,hospital bills house rent etc.....bunch of fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by daveP(m): 11:36am On May 23
Fabrics is the worth of the Women Leaders? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not even better thing na fabric??
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by BigkokoRep: 11:48am On May 23
Abeg leave our first lady alone. She did her best. At all at all na Wich...... Asiwaju give male counterparts anything? Including these nairaland residents?

Abeg allow people go collect dividend of democracy joor! Abi Ankara no cost pass 1k + 20g of Ijebu garri wey they exchange for four years?

mairogo:
I remember years ago when my uncle (my father's junior brother) sent one piece of wrapper to my mother and through another woman as part of his Christmas gifts for widows in the kindred. I told the woman to send the wrapper back to him and tell him that me and my brothers are very capable of gifting our mother any kind of wrapper she wants. I told her to tell him not to insult my mother again.

Remi Tinubu has just insulted the APC woman without them knowing. How are they even supposed to know when they have mortgaged their conscience. I don't blame Remi, that's the level the woman have reduced themselves too.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by lexy2014: 2:04pm On May 23
Tareq1105:

Your mother cannot come close to her.

why can his mother not come close to her?
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by lexy2014: 2:06pm On May 23
mairogo:

what makes you think the women dont know that remi tinubu has insulted them? but dont the women deserve insult for campaigning for tinubu? they should carry their cross and bear what ever insult that comes from their foolery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by fcbelle72(f): 2:37pm On May 23
Macphenson:
chaiii, Their mothers are being given fabrics, their useless sons are here defending APC.

Who use una pant do yahoo?
God every Apc supporters and member , na ogun go kill they papa

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:01pm On May 23
Mindlog:
Shey na fabrics dem go chop? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na wetin i wan ask ooo... the slaves oooo
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by Exceed15: 4:00pm On May 23
Kikikikikiki na APC supporters dey feel the heat most sef . Dats serves them right.. Foolish people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by Melonsmasher: 4:58pm On May 23
Local fabrics for APC supporters
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by Jasonekah98: 6:04pm On May 23
People are hungry, you're giving them wrappers??...
No wonder these politicians have no shame, their wives are in on their scams too
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by MyAmericandream(f): 6:49pm On May 23
Mindlog:
Shey na fabrics dem go chop? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Them go sell am use the money chop.
Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by litaninja(m): 8:15pm On May 23
Very good.
They have these women exactly where they planned. Impoverished and begging for handouts.
Una go lurn se.

Ofunaofu:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Donates Fabrics To APC Women Leaders After Outcry by Blackdisciple(m): 11:26am On May 24
AOC women and beg beg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project / Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola / Molue Banned From Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.