Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife (45039 Views)

Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos / Pastor Jonah Gangers Abducts Muslim Girl In Kaduna, Converts Her To Christianity / OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by predictor1: 1:33pm On May 23
Sccarrr:

Bro u still don't get it ,you called for the general's dismissal in your previous post below

Yes, because clearly the lady's dismissal is summarily. The investigation should have led to the source of the loot.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Sccarrr: 1:58pm On May 23
predictor1:
Yes, because clearly the lady's dismissal is summarily. The investigation should have led to the source of the loot.
you're too sentimental😹 "summarily"...you arrived at the conclusion how?
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by crossbreedwears(m): 3:16pm On May 23
I don't understand why authorities would reveal someone source of living when the person is not a pubic officer. I think you sit down, grab a cold glass of water and ask yourself same thing.
CrossRhodes:

You might actually be the most stupid.

It's written that the authorities are careful because they know she is a housewife.....if she was a dealer, they would not be sceptical about that., but ofcourse you know more than army authorities...
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by crossbreedwears(m): 3:16pm On May 23
Meaning sir?
Chicagograduate:
She is a housewife.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by crossbreedwears(m): 3:18pm On May 23
You be mumu! Go back to history and see wjat Armed forces wives do with their position then come back to me and tell me more. Last assignment, kindly find out how "Mammy Market" came into existence
Chicagograduate:

Army officers wives association.They don't do anything other than using their association to get allocation from the army and squandered.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Paulruth: 3:53pm On May 23
OMEGA009:
As much as I feel for the dismissed soldier, tiff na tiff. Let’s first chastise her for stealing before we ask where her Madam see the money to buy gold. Stealing is bad. Unfortunately, our socially inept minds would blame one and make excuses for the other.
You are just being a fool. Na why naija no go better with people like you.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Ployploy: 5:36pm On May 23
I didn’t see any reason why you all are complaining because she has a gold of 35m in her house
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by PlayerMeji: 5:58pm On May 23
Baba, no vex oooo

I go like know how Bishop Ajayi Crowther eye service take be... grin

Faposky95:

thanks for bringing this up.........
Our eye service pass Bishop Ajayi Crowther.......
The Army was supposed to protect one of their own.........What's with this slavery mentality...Oga / Madam syndrome
If only we no go GREEE
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Olatayo0103: 6:01pm On May 23
Why not use another thing to nail her? Because the source of that gold must be probe.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Yolat129: 6:26pm On May 23
Nobody talk about the 3 army that were arrested by police for stealing and kidnapping
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by pointblank247(m): 4:44am On May 24
I don laf taya . Fact is that the soldier didn't do well at all but the madam and the oga need to be investigated.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by pointblank247(m): 4:49am On May 24
oz4real83:
Proceeds of diversion of funds meant for security angry sad embarassed. The General's wife don draw her husband leg come out, the General, his wife and family need to be investigated shocked shocked. Why should a General's wife have an army personnel attached to her Why do the army authorities always make corrupt decisions
fear of kidnapping
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by pointblank247(m): 4:53am On May 24
Yolat129:
Nobody talk about the 3 army that were arrested by police for stealing and kidnapping
people are afraid of being picked for "character assassination". Na Peter Obi's matter every body dey carry for head 🗣️ with diaorhea of the mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja / Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times / Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.