Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,148 members, 7,867,344 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife (45286 Views)

Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos / Pastor Jonah Gangers Abducts Muslim Girl In Kaduna, Converts Her To Christianity / OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by BiggestDick11: 9:13am On May 23
I need a girl that will love me for who I am not for what I am that live in Port Harcourt is serious relationship with me if you are available you can call me on mobile phone 07065704817
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by oz4real83(m): 9:13am On May 23
crossbreedwears:
Do you know what it means to be a General in the army? Are you aware army general's wives are well recognised and have association together? Are you aware a Major General wife is a Lieutenant General and ahead of the husband? Do you know why their husbands respect their wives so much? Once you're Major General you have the right to attach a female soldier to your wife. Una go just dey talk rubbish for NL about military wey una family member no dey. Go Abuja if you wan confirm my story
Just listen to yourself, very shameless. That is why non elected Nigerians like first ladies have executive powers their husbands allocated to them, military did same thing by allocating powers to non-military people like their wives. In your thinking, husbands of general wives are also generals, or it only affects male generals shocked

1 Like

Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by woolinla(m): 9:14am On May 23
TinubuThief:
Where did she get the money from?
Nigeria is a conglomerate of Thieves and criminals

I regret being a Nigerian

Make I catch the angel that brought me to this shithole country first
Go another country na.. fool
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by condensedmilk: 9:14am On May 23
crossbreedwears:
Do you know what it means to be a General in the army? Are you aware army general's wives are well recognised and have association together?

Please what does it mean to be a major general in the Nigerian army?

I'm all ears

2 Likes

Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Almaigaa: 9:14am On May 23
TinubuThief:
grin

Spit in disgust tueh

Make I catch the angel that brought me to this shithole country first.

Nigeria is by far better than Biafra

Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Coronavirus1: 9:15am On May 23
Set up I don't believe this story she refused to sleep with General or the wife is suspecting her.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Sccarrr: 9:15am On May 23
predictor1:
Hearsay? So what are they charging the female soldier for? Did she steal from a ghost? Are they not supposed to probe the General to come and explain how his jobless housewife get money to buy #35m jewelry.
they are charging the female soldier for "stealing "...and you want them to invite the generals wife to come and explain the jewelries without having a case on them? Is that not the same thing civilians like you are complaining about the police harassing young people with nice cars...U can't just accuse people of something without investigating first, and how are u sure they are not doing that already?
If they invite her without probable cause, it means police can just stop anyone on the road and ask them to explain their wealth.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by TinubuThief: 9:15am On May 23
Almaigaa:

Nigeria is by far better than Biafra

Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by TinubuThief: 9:16am On May 23
woolinla:

Go another country na.. fool
I believe you are referring to your unfortunate father
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by RickyJesus: 9:20am On May 23
GOFRONT:
Na wao

When majority of the Nigerian army General is a billionaire without a known source, what do you expect?

If you check closely, you would see so many wives of these Generals have got the 35m in gold or land or house or car

Safe to say Nigeria Army generals are the most corrupt in the whole world
There is an association of Nigeria Army wives, they don't joke for that association oh.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by RickyJesus: 9:22am On May 23
optimistfeel:
35 million naira gold jewelry of general's wife hmmm....Seem like those general's wife have more money than their husband...
Nigeria army has taste Naira and they liked it, they can never change from it. Those guys are billionaires.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by omooba05: 9:25am On May 23
Both the general,his wife and others are all thieves... Thief dey catch thief
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Almaigaa: 9:25am On May 23
[quote author=TinubuThief post=130097729][/quote]

Come and see hunger for East grin

Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by generalud: 9:25am On May 23
If Nigerian Army want to be fair, they should have also question the General about where the wife get the money to buy such an expensive watch. A full time house wife for that matter that does not neither sell nor farm.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Omoawoke: 9:28am On May 23
GOFRONT:
Na wao

When majority of the Nigerian army General is a billionaire without a known source, what do you expect?

If you check closely, you would see so many wives of these Generals have got the 35m in gold or land or house or car

Safe to say Nigeria Army generals are the most corrupt in the whole world

That’s the first question, where did a general wife get gold chain if 35m

The heart of people are desperately wicked and selfish
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by LUCASC(m): 9:29am On May 23
Even agbdorians dey ask where did the general get 35 mil from😂😂
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by RickyJesus: 9:29am On May 23
oz4real83:
Proceeds of diversion of funds meant for security angry sad embarassed. The General's wife don draw her husband leg come out, the General, his wife and family need to be investigated shocked shocked. Why should a General's wife have an army personnel attached to her Why do the army authorities always make corrupt decisions
She is entitled to an army protection, seems you don't know her army wives rank in the military setting.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by gotnel: 9:29am On May 23
Sccarrr:
Small thief steal from big thief...
Make me remember tafa balogun and his boy who stole 5m from tafa billions.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by kenchop: 9:33am On May 23
HOW DID A GENERAL'S WIFE AFFORD JEWELRIES WORTH OVER 30 MILLION. EFCC SHOULD INVESTIGATE THEM.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Komo4dmoney: 9:37am On May 23
TinubuThief:

Make I catch the angel that brought me to this shithole country first

Hypertension I dey see for your front like this. Na Tinubu matter go kill you las las.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by themanderon: 9:38am On May 23
Like someone always said on this forum Nigeria is a huge crime scene. General's wife with a single jewelry worth 35 million naira. Only in Nigeria. Nobody will ask questions about how she acquired this jewelry or indeed how many of such jewelries she has despite being a housewife.
Yet a soldier was recorded lamenting the paltry 50k he was being paid which could not take him to see his family.
Wickedness and indeed everything evil resides in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by themanderon: 9:43am On May 23
kenchop:
HOW DID A GENERAL'S WIFE AFFORD JEWELRIES WORTH OVER 30 MILLION. EFCC SHOULD INVESTIGATE THEM.

Which Efcc? Those ones are only good at going after perceived political enemies and petty thieves like Yahoo boys
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by nesphil(m): 9:47am On May 23
Person joined NA to serve the Country but end up becoming a slave to one Oga's Wife, absolute rubbish!

No wonder Steve Jobs says and I quote "I'll better be a pirate than to join the navy."

It means that pirates are more free than those in uniform cos of way their Oga's dey used them.

dre11:
EXCLUSIVE: Female Soldier Dismissed For Stealing 'N35Million Gold Jewellery' From Nigerian Army General’s Wife

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/22/exclusive-female-soldier-dismissed-stealing-n35million-gold-jewellery-nigerian-army

1 Like

Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Father4all: 9:47am On May 23
Where did the General"s wife see 35 millions for necklace
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Sk5050: 9:49am On May 23
Well analysed God bless you! Nigeria is a failed state already
malali:
[b]In the ongoing travesty of justice that defines our beloved nation, the case of Yahya Bello epitomizes the rot within the Nigerian judicial system. It is nothing short of a national disgrace that while she is swiftly tried, judged, and sentenced within a mere 24 hours, those in the corridors of power continue to roam free, untouchable and unaccountable. This stark contrast lays bare the selective justice that pervades our society.

In Nigeria, the axe of graft and corruption falls disproportionately on the low cadre and the economically disadvantaged. The poor and the powerless are made scapegoats, paraded before the courts and the media to give a false sense of justice being served. Meanwhile, the bourgeoisie and the politically exposed individuals, who plunder our nation's wealth in billions, escape without so much as a slap on the wrist. They are never arrested, never questioned, and never held accountable for their egregious crimes against the state.

These individuals blatantly defy the government, refusing to appear for interrogations or questioning, their arrogance and impunity shielded by their wealth and connections. This gross miscarriage of justice not only undermines the rule of law but also erodes the trust of the average Nigerian in the system meant to protect and serve all citizens equally.

It is an indictment of our justice system that those entrusted with the welfare of the nation are the very ones who bleed it dry, facing no repercussions while the common man bears the brunt of their greed. This selective justice is not just a flaw in our system; it is a cancer that threatens the very fabric of our society.

The Nigerian government must be harshly reprimanded for allowing such blatant inequality to persist. We demand a justice system where the law is truly blind, where the powerful are held to the same standards as the powerless, and where corruption is eradicated not selectively, but universally. Only then can we hope to build a nation where justice prevails, and every citizen, regardless of their socioeconomic status, is treated with fairness and dignity.[/b]
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by crossbreedwears(m): 9:52am On May 23
Maybe you should go to a nearby Div or AHQ for more information
condensedmilk:

Please what does it mean to be a major general in the Nigerian army?

I'm all ears

Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by oneTIMEman(m): 9:53am On May 23
It might be allegations
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by crossbreedwears(m): 9:54am On May 23
You're very clueless oga! Go back to history and see what army officers wives do. I rest my case
oz4real83:
Just listen to yourself, very shameless. That is why non elected Nigerians like first ladies have executive powers their husbands allocated to them, military did same thing by allocating powers to non-military people like their wives. In your thinking, husbands of general wives are also generals, or it only affects male generals shocked
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by crossbreedwears(m): 9:54am On May 23
And why should her business be revealed?
Chicagograduate:
If the general s wife is doing a legitimate business,her identity would not be kept secret.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Chicagograduate(m): 10:06am On May 23
crossbreedwears:
You're very clueless oga! Go back to history and see what army officers wives do. I rest my case
Army officers wives association.They don't do anything other than using their association to get allocation from the army and squandered.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Chicagograduate(m): 10:06am On May 23
crossbreedwears:
And why should her business be revealed?
She is a housewife.
Re: Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife by Sirianese: 10:09am On May 23
dre11:
EXCLUSIVE: Female Soldier Dismissed For Stealing 'N35Million Gold Jewellery' From Nigerian Army General’s Wife

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/22/exclusive-female-soldier-dismissed-stealing-n35million-gold-jewellery-nigerian-army

Later now the army will open their dirty teeth and start yapping about how they do not profit from terrorism, banditry, etc

Bunch of useless monkeys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno / Man Electrocuted While Going To Steal NEPA Cable From Transformer (graphic Pics) / Here Are Videos That Are NOT From The Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.