Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,717 members, 7,862,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Where Are The Help Lines In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Help Lines In Nigeria? (87 Views)

Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south / Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Help Lines In Nigeria? by guobe: 9:16am On May 23
In most foreign countries, there are help lines where people call to have issues fixed.
There is a suicidal line for people having suicidal thoughts and most times it saves people from committing suicide.
There are several other help outreaches abroad but I don't think it exists in Nigeria and that was why in my little way I created an email helpwidowsnigeria@gmail.com where in my own little way widows can reach out and be assisted and we have been able to help some couple of widows in our own little way.
I just hope one day our Government will be responsible to the plight of the citizens it is Governing.
May God continue to bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Help Lines In Nigeria? by eepeepook: 1:06pm On May 23
In a country of 260 million individuals, the more people depart to the other side, the better. Our resources are scarce and inflation is biting hard.
Re: Where Are The Help Lines In Nigeria? by Justiceganduje: 1:11pm On May 23
eepeepook:
In a country of 260 million individuals, the more people depart to the other side, the better. Our resources are scarce and inflation is biting hard.
Very soon you'll depart to the other side too so that the scarce resource can be enough for us.

(1) (Reply)

Old Visually Impaired Enugu Resident Accuses Monarch, Son Of Demolishing His Ho / What's Your Take On An Igbo Economic Synergy / Political Apathy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.