Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,237 members, 7,867,630 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) (29988 Views)

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo / Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by patrickcollins: 9:09pm On May 23
lekzyn:
Why are people blaming the Police officer? The driver was arrested and taken to the station but changed route which means he his kidnapping the officer so what is the police officer’s fault. So the officer should just be looking until when he will be taken to a dangerous place.
Is this how arrest is done in Nigeria, the driver was never arrested, he is a bride seeking officer, an unprofessional tout who follows no rule, that poor woman would have died as a result of his misconduct. He should be sacked

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Sparrk007(m): 9:33pm On May 23
How can I leave this country am fed up mehn
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Smilingjoe4(m): 9:48pm On May 23
Racoon:
Perhaps just to collect a bribe. This is a thoroughly warped and irresponsible behaviour from a policeman in uniform. The idiot is fighting for the steering when he is not on the driver seat nor his leg on the accelerator or brake.

Imagine if that car had an accident and the occupants lost their lives. Why not take the number plate? This is what happens when an agbero policemen becomes the crime. Nigerian law enforcement officers are just glorified touts in uniforms.
Not only the police man but I wish you the same thing that the Uber driver is planning to do to the police man one day.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Gud1(m): 9:57pm On May 23
Some people hatred for police has no bound.

The officer is clearly asking the Uber driver where is he taking him to? Nobody mention that part.

But only focus on the driver that diverted the officer to unknown destination instead of the police station for reason best known to him (the driver).

Verdict;
The driver did wrong for taking the officer away instead of the police station, the officer might be acting on panic for the fear of his life..
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by efemena5050(m): 10:48pm On May 23
The police officer is drunk
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by henrybomb(m): 11:22pm On May 23
MaziX:
The driver is in soup.. obey first. go to the station..why diverting

So we have to burn down the entire house because you want to kill a rat?

Una dey talk like sey no be this same Nigeria we dey
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Ilekokonit: 2:10am On May 24
Tochi3:
..since Thief'nubu stole the mandate , MC Oluomo thugs are nöw employed into the police force... grin grin

Eee God. We are in deep soup o because once MC Oluomo boys become legitimized as gun carrying policemen / authentic election supervisors by the Criminal Commander in Thief Tinubu, then the end is near. Not that the end was far in the first place.

What am I even saying, at the moment, Mc Oluomo and his boys unleash mayhem on opposition party voters on election days and the police just look the other way and even give MC Oluomo security.

If Wike can get away with and is rewarded for threatening INEC staff with not leaving Rivers state with their lives if they did not do his bidding at the last election, and Yahaya Bello is currently getting away with resisting arrest after stealing N80 billion Naira, then we already know how Tinubu intends to spend the next 3 years of his stolen mandate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Gud1(m): 2:12am On May 24
This is more than a rat because the officer's life was in danger already.

He is been kidnapped and taken to unknown destination, you expect him to not distract the kidnappers to safe his life?

You are reacting out of hatred for the police officer.

henrybomb:

So we have to burn down the entire house because you want to kill a rat?

Una dey talk like sey no be this same Nigeria we dey
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by crackhouse(m): 3:56am On May 24
The lady had to jump out of the car. Only God knows what happened to the driver and the police man after she jumped out.
She was even making promises 2m, 3m, 4m for them to stop..
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by BALLOSKI: 5:43am On May 24
She should have used a big stick on that stupid policeman trying to endanger the life of everyone on a highway.

This policeman should be sacked without benefits.
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Gud1(m): 6:58am On May 24
Smilingjoe4:
Not only the police man but I wish you the same thing that the Uber driver is planning to do to the police man one day.

I say amen on his behalf grin grin grin
I don't know why some people are always blaming the police for everything
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Gud1(m): 7:01am On May 24
BALLOSKI:
She should have used a big stick on that stupid policeman trying to endanger the life of everyone on a highway.

This policeman should be sacked without benefits.

If the Uber driver successfully kidnapped and eventually murder the officer, you will still be praising the driver.
Sheer wickedness.

I wish you the same thing that was about to happened to the police officer in 100 fold! Amen!
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by yewit37486: 8:43am On May 24
Gud1:

I say amen on his behalf grin grin grin
I don't know why some people are always blaming the police for everything

Are you a police officer?
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Gud1(m): 11:25pm On May 24
yewit37486:

Are you a police officer?

Must I be an officer to point out the truth?
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by yewit37486: 11:55pm On May 24
Gud1:

Must I be an officer to point out the truth?

The way you are defending the policeman is very suspicious, to the extent that you couldn't see the wrong in what he did - no one is saying the uber driver was right, but certainly neither the policeman. You are likely either one or very close to one.
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by henrybomb(m): 9:03am On May 25
Gud1:
This is more than a rat because the officer's life was in danger already.

He is been kidnapped and taken to unknown destination, you expect him to not distract the kidnappers to safe his life?

You are reacting out of hatred for the police officer.

Unless you dont want to say the truth we know how overzealous policemen can be because why jump into a car and drag the steering wheel?
Is it even worth it?
What if the car swerves into a ditch or hits a concrete and everyone dies in the process?
A policeman told me to move only for jump back suddenly in front of me to stop because of the money he wants to collect from the car behind me….what do you call that?
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Fuckyoumod: 5:35am On May 26
MaziX:
The driver is in soup.. obey first. go to the station..why diverting
shut up! Obey who? Is that man a police officer or a thief?

Where on earth is it written that a police has the right to endanger the lives of people?

Are you telling me that the Nigeria police can not trace and arrest that man afterwards without put his and the lives of other passengers at risk?

Do you even understand what that police man did, by dragging steering with the driver while the car in motion? That car could kill innocent road users, bystanders and the vehicle occupants. is that what you want?

Make UNa dey try get sense for Nairaland
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by onome2013: 2:09pm On May 26
He must be from a tribe that love money more than their lives
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by MaziX(m): 9:25pm On May 26
Fuckyoumod:
shut up! Obey who? Is that man a police officer or a thief?

Where on earth is it written that a police has the right to endanger the lives of people?

Are you telling me that the Nigeria police can not trace and arrest that man afterwards without put his and the lives of other passengers at risk?

Do you even understand what that police man did, by dragging steering with the driver while the car in motion? That car could kill innocent road users, bystanders and the vehicle occupants. is that what you want?

Make UNa dey try get sense for Nairaland
you just wrote Jagons... oga I say obey before complain.. that driver is in soup.. the video alone na fire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Lord Deported From Kenya Sneaks Back And Gets Arrested / Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) / Uncla Body Dumped By The Roadside After Being Hacked To Death By Cultists. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.