Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) (29937 Views)

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo / Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Ever8090: 4:19pm On May 23
I blame the other people in the vehicle, person wey them for blow him eye, open the door of the vehicle push am out of the moving vehicle at high speed...
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by YoungAncient1: 4:22pm On May 23
Silly! And sge had her phone on record all along.
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Harddiskng(m): 4:26pm On May 23
Did the woman actually say “i’d give you 1 million, okay 2 million, 4 million” lol grin

Madam na to go buy your car, sorry about your experience.
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by xynerise: 4:28pm On May 23
I am ashamed of the Nigeria Police Force. Just lookat the level of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by gotnel: 4:30pm On May 23
Both the driver and the police officer are stupid.
Whatever is the case, the two of them should have behave better than the foolishness they put up here.
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by eliwa47(m): 4:32pm On May 23
This animal ought to be fired from the police undecided
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by xynerise: 4:35pm On May 23
Harddiskng:
Did the woman actually say “i’d give you 1 million, okay 2 million, 4 million” lol grin

Madam na to go buy your car, sorry about your experience.

When you are afraid at this boiling point, you can promise heaven and earth grin
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Jeju: 4:42pm On May 23
The guy is trying to carry the police to "where e no know"...
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by hardam003: 5:04pm On May 23
I have my doubts if most of the commenters watched the video. The policeman might have his fault(s), but for the driver to take off with a uniform personnel in that manner despite repeatedly asking him to stop could be tagged " Attempted Kidnapping". The driver has certainly run foul of the law as it is.
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by seetomorrow: 5:09pm On May 23
NairaOcean:
A police officer was caught on camera grappling with an Uber driver while the vehicle was in motion. The incident, which lasted for over 10 minutes, has sparked outrage and raised serious concerns about road safety and police conduct.

The altercation was captured by a female passenger, who was in severe panic throughout the ordeal. The video, which has since gone viral on social media, shows the officer and the driver engaged in a tense struggle as the car sped down the highway. The woman can be heard pleading with the officer to release the driver, fearing for her life and the safety of everyone in the vehicle.

In a shocking response, the officer allegedly stated that "Oga" (a term commonly used to refer to a superior or boss) was more important than their lives combined. Despite her continuous begging and the evident danger, the confrontation continued unabated.

The situation escalated to a frightening climax when the terrified passenger felt compelled to jump out of the moving car to escape the chaos. Miraculously, she survived the leap, but her traumatic experience has ignited a firestorm of criticism towards the Nigerian police force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArQskaJGY6A

Just look at the eyes of an officer on duty you and I will be sure he is under the influence of drugs while on duty,.chai Nigeria is in a total mess

Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by IMMUNO1(m): 5:12pm On May 23
The police man is obviously stronger than the driver. Don't move away with a police man in your car for any reason. If this one has a gun, the driver would be dead by now, if he is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by MaziObinnaokija: 5:23pm On May 23
NOETHNICITY:
Free the driver when the driver is fleeing with him.
How are you people this unreasonable?
Sorry to say.
Have u seen any western police dragging the steering wheel 🎡 with the driver? Fleeing to where? What stop the Cop from calling the station for reinforcement/help? Life nor get duplicate

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Osek(m): 5:30pm On May 23
Nigerian police na just cast... Tuehhh!!!
The country never ceases to amaze me...
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by boxypane(m): 5:42pm On May 23
The useless Officer is drunk
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 5:47pm On May 23
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by yemclef(m): 5:55pm On May 23
ERockson:
IG should sack him asap
Only if this country has sensible police leaders
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 6:04pm On May 23
What do you expect from a hopeless and useless country run by CRIMINALS and idiots? Tomorrow some numbskulls would tell me that they love Nigeria and that it will be great one day. To refer to Nigeria as a zoo, is a total disrespect to animals because a zoo is more organized than your country, Nigeria would ever be. Can you imagine if that car had gotten into an accident while the driver was grappling with the corrupt and criminal police officer? Nigeria is a failed state and it's getting worse each day. Destroy Nigeria NOW before it destroys you!
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Oju4190: 6:29pm On May 23
Kia

Just look at the kind of woman being we have as a police officer

Irresponsible conduct
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Forkthiefnubu: 6:39pm On May 23
Clout chasers , was this car speeding for this kind of hysterical behavior? Shouting and screaming , irritating 110%
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by MrJames007: 6:47pm On May 23
shocked

If I were that lady I'd find a way to shift it to park. Find my way out. That was risky.
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by xtian110: 7:00pm On May 23
Just look at his face like goat meat..

Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by dododawa1: 7:37pm On May 23
Soilders

Doing

Police works

Nowadays

So Police dey vex
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Flame77: 7:38pm On May 23
MaziX:
The driver is in soup.. obey first. go to the station..why diverting

This is about the only reasonable comment so far. A Policeman entered your car, asked you to stop and instead of obeying, you decided to kidnap/abduct him? The lady who did the video was just being dramatic. She should have used that same energy to scream at the driver to obey in the first instance. That driver must be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:57pm On May 23
Omoapena:

Lagos is very big, before he will get anywhere, there will be another police check point...
If I was the police officer I would have taken a much more aggressive action
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:00pm On May 23
pappilo:

You are the only sensible person. I am no fan of the Nigeria Police as I was recently mistreated in an Uber. I was told the exit the car rudely, i was searched and then let go as I had committed no offence.

It is illegal to flee from a traffic cstop and try to evade the police. Worse still adbducting a police officer. If this had happened in the U.S ( a saner clime haters of Nigeria like to reference) what do you think would have happened to this driver? Look on YouTube for videos of drivers fleeing traffic stops in the US to find your anwser.
The guy would be a dead man and his corpse would have since been deposited in a morgue
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:02pm On May 23
MaziObinnaokija:
Have u seen any western police dragging the steering wheel 🎡 with the driver? Fleeing to where? What stop the Cop from calling the station for reinforcement/help? Life nor get duplicate
The reason you can find something like this in the west is because the driver knows he would have been killed by the police officer on the spot.
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by MaziX(m): 8:07pm On May 23
Available9:

Is that a justification for the stupid conduct of your friend in uniform ?
you don't have sense.. listen to the voice we'll.. I don't like arguing
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by captaininiobong(m): 8:24pm On May 23
NairaOcean:
A police officer was caught on camera grappling with an Uber driver while the vehicle was in motion. The incident, which lasted for over 10 minutes, has sparked outrage and raised serious concerns about road safety and police conduct.

The altercation was captured by a female passenger, who was in severe panic throughout the ordeal. The video, which has since gone viral on social media, shows the officer and the driver engaged in a tense struggle as the car sped down the highway. The woman can be heard pleading with the officer to release the driver, fearing for her life and the safety of everyone in the vehicle.

In a shocking response, the officer allegedly stated that "Oga" (a term commonly used to refer to a superior or boss) was more important than their lives combined. Despite her continuous begging and the evident danger, the confrontation continued unabated.

The situation escalated to a frightening climax when the terrified passenger felt compelled to jump out of the moving car to escape the chaos. Miraculously, she survived the leap, but her traumatic experience has ignited a firestorm of criticism towards the Nigerian police force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArQskaJGY6A

Mere looking at the police. He was ready to die.
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:35pm On May 23
Touts on uniform
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by playfulvivo: 8:40pm On May 23
What an irresponsible police officer
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 8:46pm On May 23
...as usual from the Lawless & senseless animal society.
I pity all the newborns that will be birthed in that country this year and next year. Not their fault nor by their own making. It's just circumstance. Pitiable one.😭
Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by Ferrous(m): 8:59pm On May 23
Since they reduced police service to people that couldn't make it to the university, what do you expect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo / Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) / Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.