Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer (46111 Views)

Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) / Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) / Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by ComeToJesus: 5:18pm On May 23
tonye33:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/23/abuja-residents-storm-accident-scene-buckets-others-free-beer-loaded-truck-falls-over?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2CiTPl2ccWluNwwnDvVM0lD1ToQdbj-u0KMprMDSb5aHQrq6wCYflMkcQ_aem_AZZXRoQtP03aL7O7l1gaJpiXWuf4SGA3B54scVr3FoAXTX9imZZKX2VHY94AGNidvfU0J3DHMb9nzmxjFYNk_XCR

E get as you go be this kind drink no fit pass your throat enter belle because it's someone else's misfortune..

I mean, how will your parched throats get any soothing when you see the driver of the truck, reeling from the shock, and you still feel that gulping this "free beer" 🍺 is it.

In the Federal Republic of Anyhowness, anything obtains. No empathy, no sympathy, no moral high grounds, no genuine concerns.

It's simply a dog eat dog carnival.

And don't tell me about that silly "goods in transit" insurance cover that is on your mind..

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Enemyofpeace: 5:18pm On May 23
The head slammers too follow join o.

If he takes his boxer off under the duvet, my sis, Abeg Forgerrit He has a small D! I repeat HE HAS A SMALL TIBI!!
Real Men Walk Naked Wagging It Like Koboko 😉
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by AbuTwins: 5:18pm On May 23
Are they hungry for wine?
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by AbuTwins: 5:19pm On May 23
Enemyofpeace:
The head slammers too follow join o.

If he takes his boxer off under the duvet, my sis, Abeg Forgerrit He has a small D! I repeat HE HAS A SMALL TIBI!!
Real Men Walk Naked Wagging It Like Koboko 😉

Jesus turn water into wine!
Na Jesus people go full there and atheists/traditionalists!
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Enemyofpeace: 5:20pm On May 23
AbuTwins:

Jesus turn water into wine!
Na Jesus people go full there and atheists/traditionalists!
dey play
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by israelmao(m): 5:20pm On May 23
Some people's love to free things and bottle is irredeemable.
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Jig5aw(f): 5:25pm On May 23
Who will you blame?
ValCon888:
I’m sorry, I cannot blame the people especially considering the level of suffering ravaging the land.

It’s not their fault the truck fell down, most likely bad roads or reckless driving.
For all you know, the beer was already insured.

In saner countries it’s mandatory to have insurance before you start this kind of business.

Accidents and the loss of goods, whether by acts of man or acts of God, are the hazards of this trade.
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by THilfiger(m): 5:25pm On May 23
Enjoy yourselves

INSURANCE COMPANY na dem go pay.
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by nedekid: 5:28pm On May 23
TrackerSK:
Why are Nigerians this wicked?This is another man's loss here .The person that have this beer will be groaning in loses.And these idiots are just here drinking the rest
Bros, sad as it may be, those beer cannot be sold, they are contaminated, broken, spilled on unbroken ones, the wrappers messed up. Is it better for it to just pour into the soil or gutters?
The vehicle will have GTI (goods in transit insurance). The owner of that beer will not make a loss.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by assholemods: 5:30pm On May 23
This is what Peter Obi wants... drink to stupor.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Hungerbadoo: 5:30pm On May 23
TrackerSK:
Why are Nigerians this wicked?This is another man's loss here .The person that have this beer will be groaning in loses.And these idiots are just here drinking the rest
Shey you no read the part wey talk say the owner asked the driver to allow people help themselves to avoid wastage? Next time read and comprehend before you comment.
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Greenfusion: 5:33pm On May 23
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by zionstaar75: 5:33pm On May 23
ValCon888:
I’m sorry, I cannot blame the people especially considering the level of suffering ravaging the land.

It’s not their fault the truck fell down, most likely bad roads or reckless driving.
For all you know, the beer was already insured.

In saner countries it’s mandatory to have insurance before you start this kind of business.

Accidents and the loss of goods, whether by acts of man or acts of God, are the hazards of this trade.
slowpoke so it's suffering that caused this?Common sense has completely left nairaland for real
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by eepeepook: 5:36pm On May 23
Does it also happen like this in civilized countries? I’m curious. Don’t mention South Africa because it’s always the blacks we see doing this.
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Chicagograduate(m): 5:38pm On May 23
Jedi Jedi
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Reelmii: 5:38pm On May 23
..make nobody sha drink pieces of bottles sha
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Anunakeeh: 5:38pm On May 23
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Successlane: 5:39pm On May 23
They just want to drink away their sorrows.

But, beer no bi food o.

It might have terribly negative consequences.
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Joy2dworldxyz: 5:40pm On May 23
Nigerians always ready to die on top anything free. If Na petrol that's how they will cluster until fire ignite and everyone get burnt....

Tuale for APC induced poverty!!
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Jasonekah98: 5:43pm On May 23
Odumodu see your people grin
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Starhearts: 5:45pm On May 23
muyico:
free beer

Hero beer 4rm bitter obi
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Mrkindness: 5:45pm On May 23
Even Muslims were there taking bears live,
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by MySolace: 5:45pm On May 23
TrackerSK:
Both u and people liking ur post are part of the problems we hav in dis country.
Wot stopped u 4rm reading d post? The post said the management permitted them to drink to avoid wastage.(certainly leaving the bottles and creates behind)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Fujiyama: 5:49pm On May 23
PlasmaTV:
Nigeria has a fundamental problem.

^^^
grin
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Fulaniguy01: 5:51pm On May 23
any person drink this beer should prepare to pay for it either in this world or in the hereafter . this is total stupidity , how comes some one make a loss and you can't commiserate with him rather you are busy doing something negative .
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by pikechukwu6(m): 5:55pm On May 23
Can you see what Tinubu turned the country to

Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Calitoscassius(m): 5:57pm On May 23
I don't get it, are these people actually gonna drink those beer? undecided never mind the lose the owner will have to deal with, but really, are they gonna drink those contaminated beer? Is it also not illegal for them to invade an accident scene and take what doesn't belong to them?

Naigeria is a zoo as people say.
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Basicend: 6:00pm On May 23
TrackerSK:

They are fools. . They are drinking curses upon themselves.
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by MySolace: 6:01pm On May 23
Calitoscassius:
I don't get it, are these people actually gonna drink those beer? undecided never mind the lose the owner will have to deal with, but really, are they gonna drink those contaminated beer? Is it also not illegal for them to invade ab accident scene and take what doesn't belong to them?

Naigeria is a zoo as people say.
Go back and read d post, den com back and edit dis uninformed comment u made

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by 4KNGOAT: 6:03pm On May 23
[quote aut hor=TinubuThief post=130103073][/quote]

grin grin
Mumu dey stone mumu
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Belurved1(m): 6:08pm On May 23
Let them drink it o, if not the supplier will resell those exposed bottles to people even if it will kill them o. To prevent further wahala, let dem drink it. Its just one day enjoyment. Insurance done cover it.
Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by Zubeezanga(m): 6:10pm On May 23
Kai if to say i stil dey abj na to go house bring big jbl speaker, road side party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP / Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / The Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge (construction Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.