Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Mature Advice Needed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mature Advice Needed (759 Views)

I Need Mature Advice, Please / I Need Mature Advice / Mature Advice Needed From Married Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mature Advice Needed by Stevenbright(m): 7:10am On May 24
Double0h7:

Wikipedia isn’t a good resource to start with.

From the news and current debates, china is struggling to undo the one child policy. It’s currently struggling with a new generation that no longer wants to take part in government strategies.

You have 20-30 years olds who have tapped out of societal expectations. Men and women no longer want to marry or procreate because they see through the scam.

Men and women in their 20/30s want to remain single rather than to procreate due to poverty. There are more men to women to begin with due to the 1 child policy; while the women are enjoying feminism and freedom of expectations.

They are inviting African men to entice their women into procreation and the men who can afford to leave are seeking out white women to procreate with.m;it’s coming to the end of the china we knew. Imagine a 1 billion population reduced to half by 2/3 generations due to the 1 child policy!

Ok, I get your perspective now.
Re: Mature Advice Needed by dollynnn(f): 6:36pm On May 25
Double0h7:

My brother, with us women it’s ALWAYS complicated. She could be ready or not ready but the deciding factor is always “is he the right man?.”

I think the things that confuse her outside of love, outside of being ready, is the “is he right for her “ question. That’s what’s happening here.

She loves him, she thinks he could fit into her plans for the future outside her expectations (to work , live and explore post education) but he’s so different to what she expected.

Women love drama and that’s our downfall. But if we sum it up; she is not ready for this particular man and his particular situation! For those reasons she has to abort mission. But it’s her decision in the end.

The sad reality is she came here looking for an answer but we’ll just confuse her more 😂😂😂

You've said it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forever Family / Pastors Work! / Why Was

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.