Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,320 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc (3874 Views)

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 1:29am On May 24
Nearly 70% of the population is expats so the crown is moving to accommodate the influx. Muslim women are still expected to follow the Islamic tradition but expats are given more freedom. Muslim women from foreign lands with a passport to prove their citizenship can benefit from the same freedoms/restrictions in a bid to attract foreign visitors.

The ruling remains the same for those willing to confirm while giving more freedom to visitors from abroad. This has nothing to do with Islam but more to do with politics and the need to benefit financially from expats. We need to separate religion from politics in order to avoid bigotry. This is politics at play and nothing to do with Islam.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 1:53am On May 24
realmindz:
Still praying for the day world leaders will have the courage to decide to eradicate Islam from the surface of the earth.
That day will definitely come and this Islamic cities with their Mecca will be nuked with all the terrorists in it.
Nuke them and let the world have peace

That’s 2 billion people you are talking about from different races, nationalities, and ethnicity! You are calling for 2 out of 8 billion people to be wiped out? Are you not the monster in this scenario? Bigotry will never win! The truth will rise above all bs! 🤭

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by 1Sharon(f): 1:57am On May 24
Double0h7:

Op’s moronic reporting says nothing about Islam so I don’t understand why you need to interpret it as some religious ideology. There’s nothing political about ops post but you seem to need to chime in your bias against Islam. It’s uncalled for and disappointing to be honest because I had respect for you. It is what it is though because we hate what we hate.

Well, it's a nightclub with a ban on alcohol, why was that done? You brought up politics, I didn't.
My comment was to make some arab pick mes in Nigeria see reason. You can't out arab the arab.

Oh dear, can't please everyone.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 2:01am On May 24
1Sharon:

Well, it's a nightclub with a ban on alcohol, why was that done? You brought up politics, I didn't.
My comment was to make some arab pick mes in Nigeria see reason. You can't out arab the arab.

Islam passed Arabia 1400+ years ago! It has covered Europe, America, Africa, Asia and the pacific region. It’s bigger than Nigeria. Islam isn’t Arabic it’s world wide. Ignorance isn’t attractive.

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by IjebuWarrior: 2:06am On May 24
Allahu Akubaru !!!!

GBOAAHHHH !!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by IjebuWarrior: 2:07am On May 24
Double0h7:

Islam passed Arabia 1400+ years ago! It has covered Europe, America, Africa, Asia and the pacific region. It’s bigger than Nigeria. Islam isn’t Arabic it’s world wide. Ignorance isn’t attractive.

Violent, terroristic belief! angry

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 2:14am On May 24
IjebuWarrior:

Sure, Karen! Continue 🤭
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 2:19am On May 24
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 3:12am On May 24
IjebuWarrior:

Fvckin coward!

keep thinking about your response 🙄

I hope it is of better value! 😝

This is a parrot that is controlled by popular media and accepted narrative; he is a tool! 🤪
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by udomonday: 5:43am On May 24
Namaster:
Time to export Hisbah Police. grin
Nigeria tends to be more Muslim than others with their backward mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by SuperOnyi: 7:28am On May 24
Double0h7:
This is a parrot that is controlled by popular media and accepted narrative; he is a tool! 🤪

shocked

A lot of people have access to the Koran and hadiths same way they got access to the Bible, the extremists calling for a global Sharia Law isn't helping Islam at all. Don't believe me, I grew up amongst Moslems, went to the mosque, had Moslem friends, etc... it's part of human nature to distrust and oppose something they feel doesn't sit well with them.

I won't go further.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by 1Sharon(f): 8:58am On May 24
Double0h7:

Yes ofcourse, thanks to bloodshed and caliphates.
Tell that to a khaleeji arab. Islam promotes arab supremacy.

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Oakenshield: 11:17am On May 24
Namaster:
Time to export Hisbah Police. grin
to discipline them we hate rubbish 😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 2:12am On May 27
1Sharon:

Yes ofcourse, thanks to bloodshed and caliphates.
Tell that to a khaleeji arab. Islam promotes arab supremacy.

You’re an idiot.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 2:13am On May 27
SuperOnyi:

shocked

A lot of people have access to the Koran and hadiths same way they got access to the Bible, the extremists calling for a global Sharia Law isn't helping Islam at all. Don't believe me, I grew up amongst Moslems, went to the mosque, had Moslem friends, etc... it's part of human nature to distrust and oppose something they feel doesn't sit well with them.

I won't go further.

You made zero sense so there’s no reason to go further.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by 1Sharon(f): 2:14am On May 27
Double0h7:

You’re an idiot.

Did I get you in your feelings?😂
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 2:14am On May 27
1Sharon:

Did I get you in your feelings?😂

Not at all. I just figured you had more brain cells but that’s my mistake.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 2:22am On May 27
1Sharon:

Like I said; you’re an idiot!

Because It’s a Muslim country!

Your small mind still thinks Islam, a whole religion, is subject to a country (Nigerian), a tribe or race. You’re not very intelligent and that’s evident.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by 1Sharon(f): 2:42am On May 27
Double0h7:

Not at all. I just figured you had more brain cells but that’s my mistake.

Exactly what a modern day Bilal would say
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by 1Sharon(f): 2:45am On May 27
Double0h7:

Like I said; you’re an idiot!

Because It’s a Muslim country!

Your small mind still thinks Islam, a whole religion, is subject to a country (Nigerian), a tribe or race. You’re not very intelligent and that’s evident.

So you can acknowledge it's a Muslim but ask why I'm bringing religion into it? Are you okay?
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 2:50am On May 27
1Sharon:

So you can acknowledge it's a Muslim but ask why I'm bringing religion into it? Are you okay?

You’re an idiot no matter how hard you try.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 2:51am On May 27
1Sharon:

Exactly what a modern day Bilal would say

You’re so dumb! You’re a modern day English slave!

Bilal is long gone but you’re still here 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by SuperOnyi: 2:59am On May 27
Double0h7:

You made zero sense so there’s no reason to go further.

shocked

Wallah, I'm not surprised...
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 3:02am On May 27
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by 1Sharon(f): 3:06am On May 27
Double0h7:

You’re an idiot no matter how hard you try.

I bet you wish I was next to you 😂

Sorry you can't lie that I binned the quran
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by 1Sharon(f): 3:06am On May 27
Double0h7:

You’re so dumb! You’re a modern day English slave!

Bilal is long gone but you’re still here 🤣🤣🤣

So is mohammed x
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 3:10am On May 27
1Sharon:

If you think I'm a Christan, you're grossly mistaken x

I just think you’re uninformed. You lead by hate instead of reasoning and understanding. Your read a post concerning a Muslim country and interpreted it to your Nigerian feelings. That’s bigotry. If you had critical thinking skills you’d realise that it was a Muslim country trying to accommodate expats. If they didn’t accommodate then you’d accuse them of being unreasonable. You’re a bigot and you need to work on that.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 3:12am On May 27
1Sharon:

So is mohammed x

So is your grandfather and that’s why you drink gari while they enjoy life in all its luxury. 😘
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by 1Sharon(f): 3:14am On May 27
Double0h7:

I just think you’re uninformed. You lead by hate instead of reasoning and understanding. Your read a post concerning a Muslim country and interpreted it to your Nigerian feelings. That’s bigotry. If you had critical thinking skills you’d realise that it was a Muslim country trying to accommodate expats. If they didn’t accommodate then you’d accuse them of being unreasonable. You’re a bigot and you need to work on that.

How are they trying to accommodate expats when they banned alcohol?

Muslims in the UK are still allowed to open halal stores. If expats in Saudi Arabia want to drink in Saudi, they should equally be allowed to do so.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by Double0h7(f): 3:14am On May 27
1Sharon:

I bet you wish I was next to you 😂

Sorry you can't lie that I binned the quran

Who tf care about what you do? Don’t think so highly of yourself. You’re bottom of the barrel in the grand scheme of things 🤷‍♀️
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia’s First Nightclub With Ban On Booze, World’s Strictest Bounc by 1Sharon(f): 3:15am On May 27
Double0h7:

So is your grandfather and that’s why you drink gari while they enjoy life in all its luxury. 😘

I'd rather drink garri than camel piss 😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sudanese Man Who Was Married To A Goat Is Now A Widow!!!!!! / Breaking News: World War III Al-shabaab Attacked US Military Base In Kenya / Check Out This Photo Of Donald Trumph Kissing A Black Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.