Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry (5266 Views)

Falcon Eye: Nigeria's Surveillance System Against Piracy (Pictures) / Kaduna Train Attack: PMB Directs Immediate Implementation Of Surveillance System / Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by BadEnglish(m): 6:59am On May 24
nkeona:
Nigerians have short memory and we don't ask questions. What happened to the automated border surveillance that was approved in 2019 and 52 billion was allocated for the purchase? Same story in 2023 and now 2024.

Pic2 - 2023

Aregbesola started it, Ojo merely met it at the concluding stage and he's taking the glory. I know this 100 percent.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by Fiscus105(m): 7:00am On May 24
I pray the civil servants that would be working thr make it effectively for the reason it's being installed.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by mankan2k7(m): 7:04am On May 24
Lifted2000:
I'm concerned about deportation of illegal immigrants already in Nigeria

I am one of them. Kindly deport me go my father land Anerica
Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by mignone(f): 7:37am On May 24
Yรญnmรบ! Na today?

Why not achieve that first, before making any noise about it?

Let's later hear of illegal immigrants or bandits' inability to get into the country.
That would have been d news!

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by Babaken(m): 9:02am On May 24
This una grammar end for southern border e no reach northan border you can argue with yourself.
Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by commoditiesnig: 9:06am On May 24
muhyeenisce:
Itโ€™s only this interior minister and wike that is bringing positive change in this bulaba government
Add Dave Umahi to it. I was impressed taking the newly relaid 3rd mainland bridge weeks ago

He and few other ministers are truly a blessing to this administration.

2 Likes

Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by forgiveness: 9:40am On May 24
Wow! This is commendable. I will suggest we make ditches and build iron wires round the border.

We can also electrify it.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by GreenxGreen: 11:15am On May 24
Criminals don't go through the right channels.
Those criminals follow the Fraud Rout , same thing with Benin , Togo , Ghana , Niger Etc .
If you frequent these borders , you will now what am talking about ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž
Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by GreenxGreen: 11:18am On May 24
Babaken:
This una grammar end for southern border e no reach northan border you can argue with yourself.
I swear ! If you frequent these borders , Benin Republic,Togo ,Ghana , Nigeria you can pass without any identity and there are Fraud routes in all of these borders.
Nonsense ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by TheRareGem1(f): 11:20am On May 24
nkeona:
Nigerians have short memory and we don't ask questions. What happened to the automated border surveillance that was approved in 2019 and 52 billion was allocated for the purchase? Same story in 2023 and now 2024.

Pic2 - 2023

It's a other thing for FEC to approve something, it is another thing for such project be funded. There are a lot of roads, Buhari approved but never commenced and same goes to other projects.
Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by bitbillionaire: 11:25am On May 24
Impressive.

If Nigeria can have at least 80% control of its land and sea borders and effectively monitor what is happening in those borders, I believe about 60 to 80% of our security challenges will be tackled effectively.

Kudos to the Minister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by dc23(m): 12:04pm On May 24
Ordinary CCTV inside town isn't working talk less surveillance on remote borders. This is just a ploy to steal money from a useless contract.
Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by frog12: 1:18pm On May 24
CROOKS, CROOKS, CROOKS
Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by Kemadealadire(f): 1:53pm On May 24
Good innovation
Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by delishpot: 2:54pm On May 24
What a joke. They should just embezzle the funds and stop pretending. Because of all these choppings they do under the guise of fighting insecurity, they will NEVER allow insecurity and terrorism to end in Nigeria. If it doesn't exist, they won't have excuses to implement some shady contracts and funds.
Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by MasterTeeUSA: 4:13pm On May 24
Minister of Works and Minister of Aviation....the others...they should just be replaced Lol...Women Affairs is trying a bit, Finance hmmm....Agriculture, Transportation, Marine, Solid Minerals...all C grades.

muhyeenisce:
Itโ€™s only this interior minister and wike that is bringing positive change in this bulaba government

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by jimmynauty: 5:20pm On May 24
Waiting for october
Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by muhyeenisce(m): 9:48am On May 26
commoditiesnig:

Add Dave Umahi to it. I was impressed taking the newly relaid 3rd mainland bridge weeks ago

He and few other ministers are truly a blessing to this administration.
Nor be lie
Re: FG Deploys E-Surveillance System Against Cross Border Banditry by muhyeenisce(m): 9:48am On May 26
MasterTeeUSA:
Minister of Works and Minister of Aviation....the others...they should just be replaced Lol...Women Affairs is trying a bit, Finance hmmm....Agriculture, Transportation, Marine, Solid Minerals...all C grades.

You nailed it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau: Boko Haram Claims Victories Over Military / Buhari Don't no The Full Meaning Of Inec And Apc How can He Become the President / This Man Promised To Assassinate President Buhari If He Is Re-elected: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.