Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,463 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Defiant Young Wole Soyinka After Release From Prison Custody In 1969 - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Defiant Young Wole Soyinka After Release From Prison Custody In 1969 (40740 Views)

Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defiant Young Wole Soyinka After Release From Prison Custody In 1969 by Dedeity: 3:16pm On May 26
ajimo54:

All because of Obi, right? You call the people of dignity names! You spew toxic and caustic sentences! All because Obi lost. Because Prof Soyinka did not support him! None of you ever liked Obi or screamed his name when he was governor of Anambra. Soyinka you have always revered including Asiwaju. Where the 'love miracle' for Obi came from is what I dont know. Records are there for all these men. Anyway, there is no way I will ever see Tinubu and pick Obi! Nigeria shall get better and Obi will not win 2027! If you like, slit your own throat, Tinubu is the Nigerian President!
You're insane. Which Asiwaju is revered ? A criminal drug lord or which one ? Only fools will pick Tinubu ahead of Peter Obi for governance. Even the lagos state he ruled for 8 years voted massively for Obi instead of him but so many idiots like your self choose to support a man who wears pampers to rule over him.
Re: Defiant Young Wole Soyinka After Release From Prison Custody In 1969 by Dedeity: 3:17pm On May 26
Jayhome24:

Answer myy questions or
f u c k off.

You are educated and you are calling a whole Prof and a world Prize winner Prof Gbajue Prof, stark illiterate better than you.

I wan ask you this useless obi slowpoke that you turned yourself a destiny slave is he not born by mama same way youe mama bon you?

You nor get father or uncle make everyone too dey followw him or nor be mama born your father and your uncles? Why you nor ask yourself na so your generation go come Nigeria come dey do "destiny lifter supporter club" but you own destiny dey backyard dey roast?

Wake up and change your prayer point.

I don't have time for foolish BATerial elements like you.
Re: Defiant Young Wole Soyinka After Release From Prison Custody In 1969 by Jayhome24: 3:26pm On May 26
Dedeity:
I don't have time for foolish BATerial elements like you.

Ndooh!!!

You will be alright las las.
Re: Defiant Young Wole Soyinka After Release From Prison Custody In 1969 by Metrofox(m): 11:38am On May 29
Tellmeastory:

Tinubu has only been in power one year.

Wole Soyinka will always give a new government time to deliver.

If Tinubu fails, Soyinka will be the first to say it. After all he criticised Obasanjo many times in his administration.

One year has reached go call your professor out .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Oyin VAkpan Goes Topless In New Photoshoot / Popular Works Of African Poets. / OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.