Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nysc Monthly Biometrics - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Monthly Biometrics (258 Views)

New NYSC Monthly Allowance Is Now N31,800 / What Are The Effect Of Missing NYSC Monthly Clearance / Nysc Monthly Clearance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Monthly Biometrics by Awele1996: 9:45pm On May 23
Hello, I’m an Abuja corper Batch C2 2023, and I missed my biometrics in February because I was so sick and had to be admitted in the hospital, fast forward to this month I was admitted again for the same health issue again and I missed my biometric. Currently I’m recuperating and someone just told me I’ll be given 3 months extension. How true is this? So even if I show my health records and medical reports I’ll still be give 3 month’s extension?
Re: Nysc Monthly Biometrics by atiku4President(m): 9:52pm On May 23
So all along you have been sick and away from your post, you have not reported your situation to your liaison officer?
Why are you people like this? Tomorrow you will start saying people are wicked when you are served the right penalty.

(1) (Reply)

Redeploy And Get Posted To Any State Of Your Choice / Get Trained On Weekends In The Most Powerful Creative Designs Training Ever / Correct Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.