Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News (48559 Views)

Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement / Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by Goodvibes007: 1:56am On May 24
atiku4President:
Na so. What did he go to Rivers state to do? How many victims of environmental degradation in Rivers state did CBN under Sanusi give N100m donation to Book Haram victims in Kano and Niger states?

https://saharareporters.com/2012/02/15/n100m-kano-gift-restrain-sanusi-can-urges-federal-government
He is only taking care of his own people first before others.
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by Goodvibes007: 1:57am On May 24
INTEGRITYA1:
It's necessary for him to seek protection at that critical moment, he's no more an ordinary citizen.
He was no more an ordinary citizen after becoming CBN governor.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by Goodvibes007: 1:59am On May 24
jeff1993:
Why wont he leave ni .... Ganduje go hear am HOT HOT!!!
it will shock you when you see Ganduje snapping picture with Sanusi in a few days or weeks from now.
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by mukthar2000(m): 2:11am On May 24
Herbert Wigwe would have be the one to pick him up with his private jet the way the did to help him and families from kano to Lagos when the was dethroned back then.

We love u bro, but God Almighty loves u more

Rest on bro.

Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by Amumaigwe: 2:20am On May 24
atiku4President:
Na so. What did he go to Rivers state to do? How many victims of environmental degradation in Rivers state did CBN under Sanusi give N100m donation to Book Haram victims in Kano and Niger states?

https://saharareporters.com/2012/02/15/n100m-kano-gift-restrain-sanusi-can-urges-federal-government

Shitty brain, poor reasoning

1 Like

Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by MaxW11: 2:25am On May 24
Ganduje must be removed from the role to pave way for
KK to move to the APC with his puppet governor. This is KKs best shot at his lifelong presidential ambition.

Problem is with all these high wire politics we see so early in Rivers, Kano etc., it comes at the expense of the common man, strap your seat belt folks, there’s a long, bumpy road to 2027!
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by khattab02: 2:39am On May 24
MrSundry:
Politicians should always remember that power is transient.

You won't be in power forever. Where is Ganduje and Ajimobi now?
true

even El Rufai and Saraki

1 Like

Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by Jayhome24: 3:25am On May 24
Anguldi:
Mai Martaba, Ranka ya dadé. cheesy

Ran yaran yaran ya dadé cheesy

Lafiya Zaki 🦁🔥

Clear road, heaven won't fall 💯

E remain the Mannequin and his party Chairman at Abuja tongue

Your last statement sound silly. Go and look for job laziness is eating your destiny up.

If dem born you wella go and remove him make we see.
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by HausaIgboYoruba: 3:32am On May 24
End of Ganduje is near. He would soon be dropped as APC Chairman
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by MrIcredible: 4:09am On May 24
Livto:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 16 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complication of high sugar level and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden.please Watch the video evidence below to confirm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExhbKEvGwD8

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed
I have been seeing your propaganda for the past 8 years...
You're a weyrey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by Ishilove: 4:33am On May 24
How you can just wake up and dissolve a centuries emirate is beyond me. Nigeria is quite a country, and I don't mean that in the positive sense
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by Jostoman: 4:58am On May 24
atiku4President:

Congratulate him and move on.
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by Jostoman: 4:59am On May 24
immortalcrown:
He left for safety, not in excitement.
you are right
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by ibtommy(m): 5:01am On May 24
atiku4President:

sad
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by Jostoman: 5:01am On May 24
MrSundry:
Politicians should always remember that power is transient.

You won't be in power forever. Where is Ganduje and Ajimobi now?
Tell them my brother

1 Like

Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by Berankis: 5:05am On May 24
This is one man I wish to see become President of Nigeria in my life time.
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:38am On May 24
atiku4President:

Did he went there without invite? This question should be directed to the rivers government
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by Subonbon(m): 6:09am On May 24
salbis:
They all know what they are doing, na poor masses i dey pity pass.
chai!!
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by RickyJesus: 6:12am On May 24
Chimarto:
Hope another incoming governor will not remove him?
They go remove am, next time when them call am back he won't be excited or eager to resume anymore.
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by Oghene86: 6:22am On May 24
atiku4President:

Was sanusi the governor of Rivers State then?
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by MrSundry: 7:08am On May 24
AmazingELixir:

Atleast they've been somewhere and are still somewhere....the big question is where of importance have you been since you took Air through nostrils.

I have been where nobody in your present and future lineage would ever be: career, finance, politics and global impact.

Don't think everyone you meet on a faceless platform like this is a nonentity like you.
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by UNNGRADUATEEE: 7:47am On May 24
Belurved1:
You better be careful with your this prayer. We are talking about politics (dirty game) here. Only politicians know; how, when and why they play their game. Anything can still happen after. One governor dethroned him while another governor reinstated him. Another Governor is coming, if the newly dethroned Emir is alive then anything can happen.
I still buttress my payers because I still want to be reinstated to my previous Glory.
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by travelzcruix: 7:52am On May 24
How does this affect the price of garri?
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by arantess: 7:55am On May 24
ZUKKYY:
He didn't even finish his speech before leaving undecided
you didnt even read the first sentence in the article.
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by greenandy: 8:34am On May 24
Sanusi's visit to Ireland to the grave of his deceased Catholic primary school teacher in Kano paid off.
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by greenandy: 8:40am On May 24
atiku4President:
Na so. What did he go to Rivers state to do? How many victims of environmental degradation in Rivers state did CBN under Sanusi give N100m, same way CBN under him donated N100m to Book Haram victims in Kano and Niger states?

Serious question. Issue is that southern politicians are meant to suffer inferiority complex before northerners since northern military dictators restructured Nigeria politically through creating 20 new federating units in one region - north, but only 17 federating units in two southern regions.
And the southern politicians are mostly not politically informed enough to understand that land mass or population figures are not used as criterion to create new federating units in a country formed by different regions. There should have been more states in the two southern regions than in the northern region.
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by AmazingELixir: 10:24am On May 24
[quote author=MrSundry post=130112931]

I have been where nobody in your present and future lineage would ever be: career, finance, politics and global impact.

Don't think everyone you meet on a faceless platform like this is a nonentity like you.

[/quote

The ranting of deluded dreamer.
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by Ningi2020(m): 10:44am On May 24
atiku4President:
Na so. What did he go to Rivers state to do? How many victims of environmental degradation in Rivers state did CBN under Sanusi give N100m, same way CBN under him donated N100m to Book Haram victims in Kano and Niger states?

Proff or forever shut your brain..
Re: Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News by tishbite42: 11:56am On May 24
Goodvibes007:
it will shock you when you see Ganduje snapping picture with Sanusi in a few days or weeks from now.
Don't mind gullible Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' / The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) / Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.