Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,370 members, 7,868,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka (2057 Views)

Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? / Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers / Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by kYjelly2: 9:52pm On May 23
Who is this team of Peter Obi that is incompetent?

Does Obi have ministers running Nigeria now? Or has he appointed anyone?

We are not sure if the renowned Cultist Oluwole Soyinka was referring to Tinubu the current president, but mistakenly mentioned Obi, as Tinubu (Baba, Tinubu is the president today, yes sir, remember now?) is the one with a team currently leading Nigeria.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by ClearFlair: 9:53pm On May 23
Good question

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by helinues: 10:14pm On May 23
The likes of Kenneth Okonkwo, Aisha Yesufu

That Aisha Yesufu's case is far worst than anything

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by Goodvibes007: 10:15pm On May 23
helinues:

Rinu, Mr macaroni, falz, Hundeyin e.t.c.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by helinues: 10:19pm On May 23
Goodvibes007:

Rinu, Mr macaroni, falz, Hundeyin e.t.c.

Ndi Kanto abi what's her name is the only person I can say argue maturely and sometimes with facts.

Rinu wey no dey rode, that one na comedienne

Falz, Hundeyin and Macaroni have faded away with the election

29 Likes

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by Ance4Liverpool: 10:21pm On May 23
Prof.cultist Wole soyinka supose to be in prison for bringing cult to nigeria.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by ibechris(m): 10:25pm On May 23
U are smarter than that renowned cultist.

That is an intelligent question.

kYjelly2:

We are not sure if the renowned Cultist Oluwole Soyinka was referring to Tinubu the current president, but mistakenly mentioned Obi, as Tinubu (Baba, Tinubu is the president today, yes sir, remember now?) is the one with a team currently leading Nigeria.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by Justiceganduje: 10:39pm On May 23
helinues:

Ndi Kanto abi what's her name is the only person I can say argue maturely and sometimes with facts.

Do you want to be like Ndi Kato? Hurry up ok.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by helinues: 10:41pm On May 23
Justiceganduje:
Do you want to be like Ndi Kato? Hurry up ok.

Stop sounding as if you are sick upstairs.

Do they swear trolling for you?

31 Likes

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by Justiceganduje: 10:42pm On May 23
helinues:

Do you want me to help. Hurry up ok.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by Justiceganduje: 10:43pm On May 23
helinues:

Stop sounding as if you are sick upstairs.

Do they swear trolling for you?
I'm not a troll ok.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by Ofunaofu: 10:47pm On May 23
No one takes that Gbaju e crooner seriously

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by StarRiderr: 10:56pm On May 23
Honestly most times I wonder if those supporting Tinubu on this forum if they have grown to adulthood or they're still children in their teens

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by ablejesus26(m): 12:00am On May 24
helinues:

You would definitely prefer her to be a ZOMBIE, praising the very same evil APC structure that has been nothing but a CURSE on Her Country.

No be everybody must join una for this zombie oo zombiesm 😁.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by YorubaForum: 12:37am On May 24
wOle Soyinka is a fake primitive teacher, not even qualified to be called a professor cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by olisaEze(m): 1:12am On May 24
Daddy Cultist, your attention is needed. Pls who are the people on the team you’re referring to?? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by CilicMarin: 1:23am On May 24
All the posters above are from one ethnic group...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by DMerciful(m): 1:50am On May 24
I'm beginning to think Soyinka has some personal issues with Obi but using his supporters as excuse. How does he think Obi can control the Obidients? We chose Obi and not the other way round.

He said he'd assess Tinubu's govt after 1yr and the time came, he started talking about Obi and Obidients instead of the assessment he promised.

I know he is trying to distract from that assessment but he will be reminded come May 29th. This deflecting tactics will not work
helinues:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by SoNature(m): 2:25am On May 24
Those who know Wole Sonyinka should tell him to stop disgracing himself. Peter Obi isn't the president and he will definitely run in next election cycle.

He should tell the same Escobar he supported that he is ruining Nigeria's economy and give him some useful advice if he has any. He should stop the obsession with Peter Obi.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by Max24: 3:47am On May 24
Peter Obis team would have crashed the economy into 200m pieces. Julius Abure would have been his prime minister. Very funny team indeed. Prof just brought up a very intelligent issue. Always criticising Tinubu but have never told us how many economies they have managed.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by Tochi3(m): 3:57am On May 24
grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by Jagaban2012: 4:08am On May 24
kYjelly2:

Don't forget Peter Obi is also a cultist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by AcadaWriter: 4:11am On May 24
Good question ... Okay, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.
Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by ivandragon: 4:26am On May 24
Hmm...

When WS referred to the wife of a sitting president as shepopotamus, he was feeling fly and smart.

Now that he is being given a dose of his own medicine, why is he crying about?

Anyway, some supporters of Obi do go overboard with thier comments.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by NwaliE01: 4:33am On May 24
It's really sickening to see people supporting this government.
It gives the feeling that majority of Nigerians are really M@D.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by helinues: 5:56am On May 24
DMerciful:
I'm beginning to think Soyinka has some personal issues with Obi but using his supporters as excuse. How does he think Obi can control the Obidients? We chose Obi and not the other way round.

He said he'd assess Tinubu's govt after 1yr and the time came, he started talking about Obi and Obidients instead of the assessment he promised.

I know he is trying to distract from that assessment but he will be reminded come May 29th. This deflecting tactics will not work

True, personal issue for relaying the known Obidients bad attitudes..

Make una continue running Helter and skelter instead of taking responsibility for your actions

1 Like

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by KEVIND: 6:14am On May 24
Obidients has not done half of what wole Soyinka & his gang did in 2012 against Goodluck Jonathan.
They occupied Nigeria when fuel was selling for #89 & exchange rate was #160 to $1.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by Oilwell(m): 6:14am On May 24
helinues:

What ever Aisha Yesufu's case is, she would not have done 2% of your show of shame on Nairaland.

You are despicable and evil. I doubt if you are mentally stable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by helinues: 6:15am On May 24
Oilwell:

What ever Aisha Yesufu's case is, she would not have done 2% of your show of shame on Nairaland.

You are despicable and evil.

Oya start listing the horrible things which I have done on this forum with proofs.

Take note of the word proofs.

Shame me this morning or be disgraced once and for all

1 Like

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by Oilwell(m): 6:21am On May 24
helinues:

Oya start listing the horrible things which I have done on this forum with proofs.

Take note of the word proofs.

Shame me this morning or be disgraced once and for all

Proofs? Just type Helinues on the Nairaland search and see how you have been dancing naked and disgracing your whole lineage becos of monthly stipends.

I doubt if you are mentally stable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Peter Obis Team, Nigerians Ask Revered Cultist Wole Soyinka by helinues: 6:23am On May 24
Oilwell:

Proofs? Just type Helinues on the Nairaland search and see how you have been dancing naked and disgracing your whole lineage becos of monthly stipends.

I doubt if you are mentally stable.

Can you read and comprehend the last part of the comments you are responding to?

You are the one who made allegations, back your allegations up with proofs without the unnecessary shalaye

1,2,3 set go

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Court Fixes New Date On Motion To Release Tinubu’s Records With FBI, CIA, O / "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! / >:( I'm Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Scams!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.