Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,585 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Where To Stay In Zagreb In 2024 – 5 Best Areas (with Prices) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where To Stay In Zagreb In 2024 – 5 Best Areas (with Prices) (76 Views)

The Best Areas To Live In Badagry / Meet Nigerian Wale Soniyiki Owner Of African Cuisine In Zagreb City, Croatia / 5 Best Areas To Live In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Stay In Zagreb In 2024 – 5 Best Areas (with Prices) by Nomadicabroad: 6:23am On May 24
Croatia has been a popular tourist destination for several years, and more and more travelers want to explore Zagreb , a city that is both modern and historic, which has many surprises in store. It is also one of the safest destinations in Europe .

If you are also planning a trip to Zagreb, then you are probably looking for the place where you will settle down during your stay or for just a few nights if you are going on a road trip to Croatia . This is good, since in this post, I will tell you about the best places to sleep in Zagreb .

I will take you to discover the most pleasant and welcoming neighborhoods of the Croatian capital, those where you will be perfectly located to make many discoveries in and around the city. To make your stay in Zagreb a success, I will also show you some examples of comfortable establishments, where you will be warmly welcomed.

How to choose the best place to stay in Zagreb?
Even though Zagreb is the largest city in the country, it is also what we call a capital on a human scale. Here, where you choose to stay will mainly depend on the type of trip you plan to do.

The historic district of Zagreb ( Gornji Grad ) and the Kaptol district will often be the best choice for travelers who are discovering the city for the first time and want to do numerous cultural visits. Some neighborhoods like Maksimir will be better suited to people traveling as a couple or family, and others like Jarun will be wiser choices for those who mostly want to party until very late at night.

Click here to see the full range of accommodation in Zagreb

This is why, so that you can choose the right place to stay in Zagreb with full knowledge of the facts, I will tell you below about all these neighborhoods, their atmospheres and what they can offer you. Of course, the price of accommodation is also a criterion to take into account, and I will also tell you about the most interesting area for people traveling on a tight budget.

But in Zagreb, you will often have the opportunity to find establishments that offer particularly good value for money, especially if you don’t wait until the last minute to take care of this issue. Book as soon as possible if you want to be able to access the most attractive accommodation, and sometimes even have the opportunity to take advantage of very advantageous rates.

MY GOOD DEAL FOR ACCOMMODATION IN ZAGREB ✨
If you are looking for a good deal for accommodation during your stay in Zagreb and you prefer to have your independence, I recommend the Studio Apartments City & Style which is located in the center of Zagreb, less than one kilometer from King Tomislav Square.

This establishment offers modern, comfortable and fully equipped studios with kitchen (dishwasher, oven, refrigerator, etc.) from €80 per night. You also have the option to request an airport shuttle service for an additional fee 😉

Click here to see more photos & property availability

Gornji Grad, the historic center
This historic district in the center of Zagreb stands on the hill of the same name. It is also sometimes called the “upper town”. When visiting Zagreb, it is one of the must-see places, and without a doubt one of the most pleasant areas where you can set down your suitcases.

Gornji Grad is home to Jelačić Square , the most important and certainly the most beautiful square in Zagreb. Here you can also discover iconic monuments and sites such as the Church of Saint Mark , a superb 13th century building, the Lotrščak Tower , the Hrvatsko narodno kazalište National Theater or the Mirogoj cemetery , where some of the greatest personalities rest. from the country.
On the streets of this district you can see many beautiful buildings with typical Austro-Hungarian architecture. You will have the opportunity to take very beautiful walks, notably in the magnificent Zrinjevac Park , or by discovering the Zagreb Botanical Garden.

In terms of accommodation, there are quite a few, but in the historic parts of the capital, you can mainly find guest rooms. If you want to access hotels or even youth hostels, you will have to book even earlier, otherwise you risk not finding a free room.

Read More:- [https://nomadicabroad.com/where-to-stay-in-zagreb/]

Re: Where To Stay In Zagreb In 2024 – 5 Best Areas (with Prices) by Writervick(m): 6:32am On May 24
Wow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Time To Visit The Valley Of Flowers From Delhi? / . / Salt Lake City Travel Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.