Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,851 members, 7,862,782 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. (1151 Views)

Rufai Oseni's 8 Questions About The Coastal Road Project. / Lagos-Abidjan Highway Will Be Built With Concrete – Umahi / Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by Workch: 6:59am On May 24
Every now and then, you southsouth people get scammed.
If the coastal highway was meant to get to you, it would have started in Lagos and some parts of southsouth like in the calabar end and warri axis.. That road is a fraud to build a massive road in Lagos with federal money.

Every time, the southsouth always falls for the trick. When are you going to learn?

This is the same Hitech that Tinubu used for the construction of lekki/epe express and collected toll fees for Years, more than 20 years later, that road is yet to get to Epe.

You people don't learn, Tinubu does no give a fuckkkk about you guys.

The excuses are already coming, expect more excuse later. They don't plan to let that road get to southsouth, if they did, they will award it to different companies by sections and phases.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by Chicagograduate(m): 7:09am On May 24
As long as the contract is awarded to hitech which Tinubu and his son co-owned,the project will be completed because they will milk Nigeria dry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by designking: 7:17am On May 24
Phase 3 & 4 are already approved and it is starting at Calabar and Akwai Ibom.

The South South will greatly benefit from this project as it will open our economy and expand our GDP

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by 3pointsagree: 7:31am On May 24
This road will be completed I trust y Government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by DoctorWHYna: 7:36am On May 24
helinues:

Stop sounding like an idiot, yes only an idiot behave the way you have been doing on this forum for years.

You created this moniker just yesterday for the as usual trolling wey Dem born you with, one out of an average 10 monikers you use daily to troll others.

Now tell me, would any productive person be embarking in wasting time( just imagine the process) of creating monikers daily just to troll yet na the people you are trolling jobless.

You are just an idiot.. You think can be bully others because you have Numerous monikers tp troll.

Na God go punish you .You have been trolling me for 6 years on this forum yet na me no get job

Thunder go fire you too.

Oya cry to the mods we have been reporting your activities to for years

Oh my God why is an oinking bastard wailing

3 Likes

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by HitlerWasRight: 7:40am On May 24
Workch:
If the coastal highway was meant to get to you, it would have started in Lagos and some parts of southsouth like in the calabar end and warri axis.. That road is a fraud to build a massive road in Lagos with federal money.

Every time, the southsouth always falls for the trick. When are you going to learn?

This is the same Hitech that Tinubu used for the construction of lekki/epe express and collected toll fees for Years, more than 20 years later, that road is yet to get to Epe.

The excuses are already coming, expect more excuse later. They don't plan to let that road get to southsouth, if they did, they will award it to different companies by sections and phases.

Why are Ibo people so angered by this project?

Which kind bad belle be this ?

The project has a timeline date of completion . If it's not completed by then, you can dance naked .

Nah real wah for Una.

The Kano -Maradi rail line did not even bring out such hatred from you guys.

All I can say is that you are jealous of this project and that you see this road not only as a physical connection between the SW and SS but one of a new sociopolitical alliance in the making , thereby excluding all your fake claims and links to the Niger Delta people who have been rejecting you since 1951.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by HitlerWasRight: 7:41am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

Is this why you are damn jobless?

Small time you will post stupid receipt to tell us how you are not poor but you know you are wallowing deep.

Come for help

Bitterness no go cure you of your electoral loss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by helinues: 7:42am On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

Why are Ibo people so angered by this project?

Which kind bad belle be this ?

The project has a timeline date of completion . If it's not completed by then, you can dance naked .

Nah real wah for Una.

The Kano -Maradi rail line did not even bring out such hatred from you guys.

All I can say is that you are jealous of this project and that you see this road not only as a physical connection between the SW and SS but one of a new sociopolitical alliance in the making , thereby excluding all your fake claims and links to the Niger Delta people who have been rejecting you since 1951.

Umahi is an Igbo, just say Obidients.

Na only God knows where those people come from. The real Igbo's that me know personally no dey behave like the way Obidients do

See one of them above creating on average of 10 monikers per day to troll me, yet na me no get job.

So as how an Average Obidients dey reason. They stopped listening to their own bunkum long time ago

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by DoctorWHYna: 7:43am On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

Bitterness no go cure you of your electoral loss.

If you need contract we don't have space for now

Helinues is my only friend I don't know you and never will

Now buzz off
Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by aguluobi: 7:43am On May 24
Why are some of you igbos so full of hate

Workch:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by HitlerWasRight: 7:45am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

If you need contract we don't have space for now

Helinues is my only friend I don't know you and never will

Now buzz off

You dey disgrace your people.

Continue

1 Like

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by helinues: 7:45am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

Rule 2 violation several times.

Called a nairalander an idiot?

Say thunder Will fire a nairalander?

If thunder fire a nairalander where will this good platform see traffic from ?

I'm so pained people like this are roaming about this site

He said God will punish q nairalander? Such an insult to a distinguished member of nairaland

If you can't cry blood, then you are only kidney yourself.

Isn't that the purpose of your trolling? Isn't that the reason you have been creating senseless monikers for years on this forum? Provoke others and when they respond, you cry to the mods.

Are you a coward? If you are not, why do you provoke people deliberately and when they respond you will start crying.

Let me repeat again, you are just an idiot. If you can be trolling me for over 6 years which I have reported you severally about, you have no moral justification to start crying victim.

I no dey attack people, even when people attack me, I only defend without calling names, but you see on your own case, you are just too foolish to be trolling me for over 6 years and still be calling be jobless.

The foolishness tall pass Mount Everest Aje

Nonsense and ingredients

13 Likes

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by DoctorWHYna: 7:48am On May 24
helinues:

If you can't cry blood, then you are only kidney yourself.

Isn't that the purpose of your trolling? Isn't that the reason you have been creating senseless monikers for years on this forum? Provoke others and when they respond, you cry to the mods.

Are you a coward? If you are not, why do you provoke people deliberately and when they respond you will start crying.

Let me repeat again, you are just an idiot. If you can be trolling me for over 6 years which I have reported you severally about, you have no moral justification to start crying victim.

I no dey attack people, even when people attack me, I only defend without calling names, but you see on your own case, you are just too foolish to be trolling me for over 6 years and still be calling be jobless.

The foolishness tall pass Mount Everest Aje

Nonsense and ingredients

Stop spitting you don't brush.

Come for a job 🤔🤔🤔

How the fvcking hard is that ?
Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by HitlerWasRight: 7:51am On May 24
helinues:

Na only God knows where those people come from. The real Igbo's that me know personally no dey behave like the way Obidients do

See one of them above creating on average of 10 monikers per day to troll me, yet na me no get job.

So as how an Average Obidients dey reason. They stopped listening to their own bunkum long time ago

The road will even favour them the most as it will cut connection time to places like Abia and Owerri.

There is even a link road from Yenegao to Onistha being constructed that when this coastal highway is completed will cut travel time between same Onistha and other SS and SW cities.

The road is also meant to ease traffic and pressure on other existing roads . Is it a crime to have different connecting roots like the second Niger bridge ?

The likes of Umahi are like Lot in Sodom - a very rare minority as we can see that the only people complaining shamelessly about this road are them and them only. Even their messiah led the first assault on the project.

This project is a threat to the future Biafra expansion and they see those coastal lands as theirs to claim in their future Biafra and that's why they are totally against it. Why you think they keep dragging SS into their useless Biafra ?.

6 Likes

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by MEEVEET: 7:51am On May 24
designking:
Phase 3 & 4 are already approved and it is starting at Calabar and Akwai Ibom.

The South South will greatly benefit from this project as it will open our economy and expand our GDP
How would it open up your economy and expand GDP

Can you mention just how it would happen
Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by HitlerWasRight: 7:52am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

Stop spitting you don't brush.

Come for a job 🤔🤔🤔

How the fvcking hard is that ?

And you wey dey online 24/7 posting from one correctional center nah him get job?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by helinues: 7:58am On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

The road will even favour them the most as it will cut connection time to places like Abia and Owerri.

There is even a link road from Yenegao to Onistha being constructed that when this coastal highway is completed will cut travel time between same Onistha and other SS and SW cities.

The road is also meant to ease traffic and pressure on other existing roads . Is it a crime to have different connecting roots like the second Niger bridge ?

The likes of Umahi are like Lot in Sodom - a very rare minority as we can see that the only people complaining shamelessly about this road are them and them only. Even their messiah led the first assault on the project.

This project is a threat to the future Biafra expansion and they see those coastal lands as theirs to claim in their future Biafra and that's why they are totally against it. Why you think they keep dragging SS into their useless Biafra ?.

Like I have suggested earlier, there should be interchange along the roads that would connect with areas in the path of the highway.

The potential economy boosting in that axis in some years to come heh , because I am sure the beaches around the highway would get more attention from the investors

15 Likes

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by DoctorWHYna: 8:00am On May 24
helinues:

Like I have suggested earlier, there should be interchange along the roads that would connect with areas in the path of the highway.

The potential economy boosting in that axis in some years to come heh , because I am sure the beaches around the highway would get more attention from the investors

Shut the fvck up
Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by HitlerWasRight: 8:00am On May 24
MEEVEET:

How would it open up your economy and expand GDP

Can you mention just how it would happen

Infrastructure like roads and bridges open up remote areas to trade and human settlements

The value of those coastal lands will spike astronomically.

Tourism investment will flow

Maritime activities will also follow suit as fishermen in those remote coastal regions can transport their wares in record time to markets along the route.

Do we need to school you ?

Now imagine Gowon never rebuilt the Niger Bridge that Ojukwu blew up. How will Onistha and your entire SE be without the bridge ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by HitlerWasRight: 8:03am On May 24
helinues:

Landmark owner recently went to Akwa Ibom to secure a lot on the ibeano beach.

He is banking on the same coastal road the will cut travel time between Lagos and Uyo to 6hrs.

Note that the road will come with a rail line in the middle thereby promoting ease of transport along Nigeria's 800km coast.

Leave these bitter people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by HitlerWasRight: 8:10am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

Shut the fvck up

Okoro, SS governors and elders have come out fully in support of this project.

The project is jointly being financed from private sector and federal funds to which the latter is coming from the revenue generated from oil in the Niger Delta. One kobo is not being sourced from your desolate region. Not one single square inch of land the road will pass through is from your barren region.

Can you tell us why e dey pain you like this ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by MEEVEET: 8:19am On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

Infrastructure like roads and bridges open up remote areas to trade and human settlements

The value of those coastal lands will spike astronomically.

Tourism investment will flow

Maritime activities will also follow suit as fishermen in those remote coastal regions can transport their wares in record time to markets along the route.

Do we need to school you ?

Now imagine Gowon never rebuilt the Niger Bridge that Ojukwu blew up. How will Onistha and your entire SE be without the bridge ?
Do you understand what GDP is actually?

Everything you mentioned here now already takes place... Just going to be at best easier or faster? ... So no net growth in GDP

Before niger bridge we used Ferry and it's was effective, Niger bridge is a feel good project has no real economic benefits... Just a feel good

It's ok to build them sure yes when the nation is in a good financial situations... They make life easier n more effective yes... But borrowing to build them when your nation revenue is less than debt servicing is foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by HitlerWasRight: 8:48am On May 24
MEEVEET:

Do you understand what GDP is actually?

Everything you mentioned here now already takes place... Just going to be at best easier or faster? ... So no net growth in GDP

Before niger bridge we used Ferry and it's was effective, Niger bridge is a feel good project has no real economic benefits... Just a feel good

It's ok to build them sure yes when the nation is in a good financial situations... They make life easier n more effective yes... But borrowing to build them when your nation revenue is less than debt servicing is foolishness

School me on GDP you alaba petty trader.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by opamoses1: 8:53am On May 24
helinues:

You are trying to form political correctness with these people. Non-Ibo Obidients are not this bitter.

7 Likes

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by opamoses1: 8:57am On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

Thank you for this post.

1 Like

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by MEEVEET: 9:02am On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

School me on GDP you alaba petty trader.
GDP is value of trade and services rendered in a specific geographical area in a specific period of time

So if the road is done most businesses are just going to relocate.. No new business is being created so no net GDP growth

That's not even my issue with the road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by HitlerWasRight: 9:10am On May 24
MEEVEET:

GDP is value of trade and services rendered in a specific geographical area in a specific period of time

So if the road is done most businesses are just going to relocate.. No new business is being created so no net GDP growth

That's not even my issue with the road

And how will you generate trade activities without the right public infrastructure that will stimulate investments?

Stick to your petty trade venture.

2 Likes

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by MEEVEET: 9:16am On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

And how will you generate trade activities without the right public infrastructure that will stimulate investments?

Stick to your petty trade venture.
Is there no trade activities going?

Aba before now had the worse infrastructure

But people from cross river, Akwa IBM, rivers, bayelsa, Cameroon, guinea all go to aba swim the bad road to transact

Even if oron has the worse road people would go to buy fish and crayfish... People don't go because the road is good or bad...

Infrastructure is good yes but borrowing to build it when you are drowning in debt is foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOULD WE MAKE THE I G POSITION ELECTIVE OR SELECTIVE? / Jjmm / One Of The Best Articles On Efcc, Ribadu And Politics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.