Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,569 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics (36683 Views)

Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 / 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:46pm On May 24
PeterObi4LP:

Sanusi for me, is not a Northerner. He's educated and think differently from others who have been brainwashed by religion. Of course he will favour the best candidate who have NIGERIANS at heart.

Cry more

same lines that apc uses

Then threats

Then take the economy 4ther down when u get that seat

Chai!

Chai!

Chai!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Jagaban2012: 12:37am On May 25
historic:

He is jobless and you are concerned about his joblessness?... No be mumu be that. Someone that isn't of any value or use shouldn't be of importance to you to be attacking him every second, minute and day. He is a thorn in you guys flesh and we understand why you guys are always on his mention wailing endlessly. Tinubu is of no importance to me so I don't attack him unless you guys attack Obi first then I give it back to you but to say na me just see any topic on Tinubu and start attacking him I no get that kind yeye time!

You be the real mumu...* Your president is of no importance to you * idiot ....but Obi Peter is the lord and saviour of your entire lineage ....

Your brain deserve to be examine in psychiatry hospitals
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Jagaban2012: 12:43am On May 25
Irony1:

I don't have sense at all.

Now I know
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by javascript1901: 1:45am On May 25
PeterObi4LP:

Sanusi for me, is not a Northerner. He's educated and think differently from others who have been brainwashed by religion. Of course he will favour the best candidate who have NIGERIANS at heart.

Cry more

So other Northerners are not educated?
Listen to yourself
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Goodoldays(m): 1:48am On May 25
Or he may end up disappointing you all

Human heart is deceitful and desperately wicked
Sanusi is not an exception
Let’s watch and see
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by javascript1901: 1:48am On May 25
tnerro1:
APC in deep mess
Kano going
Rivers going
Lagos 50/50

How is lagos 50/50
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Amah70: 2:01am On May 25
sylve11:
Sanusi Lamido is the Chief Master Fixer. cool

Sanusi is all about power to his north.
He was telling the world not to believe anything from the government led by Goodluck Jonathan, even as he was serving as CBN Governor under Jonathan govt. He also floated the story of missing 50 billion Naira oil money, all to denigrate Jonathan government, and revised the figures lower on two occasions. A forensic auditor had to be called in.
The fraudulent political structure of Nigeria with 20 new federating units created by northern military dictators in one northern region, but a meagre number of 17 new federating units for the two southern regions, is like an ammunition for the Sanusis of northern Nigeria to largely dictate who presides over Nigeria.
A former Deputy governor of one of the SW states recently said that Tinubu may become a victim of the fraudulent political structure of Nigeria in 2027 if Tinubu failed to have the political structure issues resolved before 2027.

A retired military General from the SS said about five years ago that Nigeria must be restructured either by PEACE or by FORCE. President Buhari replied that Nigeria's armed forces had been guarding Nigeria's democracy since 1999.
Tinubu moved all over the lands of the SW region between 1999-2013 canvassing for political restructuring of Nigeria.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by gbengene1234(m): 3:15am On May 25
Political speculations here and there like say una follow dey orchestrate the plans. We're presently in one of our greatest challenging period. The Economy is falling part day by day but all you could think of us 2027 Election. All these news are just to divert the masses attention.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Osoboshi: 4:38am On May 25
PeterObi4LP:

Cry more
he is an easterner ma,onye zuzu
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Osoboshi: 4:40am On May 25
PeterObi4LP:

He tried to educate them but their ladies keep enslaving them for political gain every 4 years.
you that is not been enslaved what have you achieved in your miserable region
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by PeterObi4LP: 6:54am On May 25
Osoboshi:
you that is not been enslaved what have you achieved in your miserable region

One of the slaves spotted
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by HNICEARTH: 7:08am On May 25
HitlerWasRight:

Votes that will never be given to ipob party.

APC the party of IPOB and BANDITS

Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:17am On May 25
fullclub:
E go favour obi and his team
Obi should look forward working with him instantly

It cannot favour Obi. Kwankwaso is strategizing for 2031 as the likely APC presidential candidate over Shettima, El-Rufai, Ribadu etc

Obi's chances is after 12 years
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by fullclub: 7:21am On May 25
SamuelAnyawu:

It cannot favour Obi. Kwankwaso is strategizing for 2031 as the likely APC presidential candidate over Shettima, El-Rufai, Ribadu etc

Obi's chances is after 12 years

Fake Samuel anyawu
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by MentalCase98: 8:05am On May 25
rightdata:
Sanusi Lamido coming back marks the beginning of 2027 politics

Sanusi will likely criticize the wrong things happening in Nigeria.

You post a catchy headline then give no explanation in the thread. Are you alright?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by MentalCase98: 8:06am On May 25
PeterObi4LP:
Tinubu will soon send delegates to Sanusi and congratulate him for reinstatement. Panic in APC camp over the soul of Kano votes.

They won last time without Kano votes.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Irony1: 8:31am On May 25
Jagaban2012:

Now I know

That you don't have sense.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Padipadi: 9:00am On May 25
Moroccoguy:
You gerrit. Kwankwaso want to form a formidable Kano mafia and he needs people support to achieve it.
Sensini!
Tinubu is ruining his chances with this bad governance. Ordinary Wike & Fubara issues, he can't solve it. I wonder how they ll do election in Rivers in 2027 if the fight continues. Edo sef get issues, north's tilting towards Kwankwaso with this permutation, east is lost to Obi. Chai, APC go see weeen and I can support them cos me sef dey suffer for this Nija. I no dey enjoy this government.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Madups(m): 10:51am On May 25
wolesmile:

So you all think if he is occupying the presidency, he will have time for all those badly planned nonsense gallivanting he's been doing all these while?
Who are even his advisers? His political advisers are very wicked o. Who told him those moves are how to build bridges? Obi is still a boy as far as political machinations are concerned.
As always, wasn't expecting any sensible comment from an ass licker of a batman wanna be. Just had to read through to give you the benefit of doubt. Alas you did not disappoint.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Amir247: 11:10am On May 25
Exactly...
You are making a lot of sense
I personally do not expect him to accept his reinstatement. But at the end it's all politics and a very dirty game at that
emkz:
He will also criticize the governor of Kano state if he does wrong.

As we heard, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was not the choice of kingmakers in 2014, but was chosen by the government of Kwankwaso to spite Jonathan who had dismissed him as CBN boss.

Sanusi Ado Bayero, who was chosen by the kingmakers, allegedly left Kano in protest of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's appointment. His younger brother, Aminu Ado Bayero, was installed after Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was deposed.

My fear is for Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf not to depose Sanusi Lamido Sanusi himself.

Emir Sanusi should not have accepted to return. Politicians are using him to fight their battles. He is too big for that.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Osoboshi: 3:11pm On May 25
PeterObi4LP:

One of the slaves spotted
mumu dey call me slave,u wey no be slave wetin u don achieve
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Jagaban2012: 6:20pm On May 25
Irony1:

That I don't have sense.😭
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Irony1: 7:58pm On May 25
[quote author=Jagaban2012 post=130139476][/quote]

If you like edit my posts it is sacrosanct that you have no sense.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Pickup8: 8:03pm On May 25
ThiefnubuBandit:
The runaway Chicago drug criminal aka drug addict is a condemned idiot.

Since he slept with your mother.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Jagaban2012: 10:00pm On May 25
Irony1:

It is sacrosanct that I have no sense. I'm fact I'm useless and worthless ....the day my mother cursed me has been the beginning of my misery ...and bad luck ....I don't know what to do again....I'm mental deranged and a psychopath....so , because of this miserable life I'm living ...I'm decided to start scouting the pages of social media and be dropping gibberish comments.....
Also , I used to be a 419, and druggies ...I was arrested and jail for pushing drugs and this is what I will keep on doing ..till my miserable life ends ....don't worry about me...I'm just expressing my thoughts bye😉
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 10:22pm On May 25
tunjijones:
Everybody knows that kwankwanso will soon port to APC
sucidal. That marks the end to his career
Re: Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics by Irony1: 1:17am On May 26
[quote author=Jagaban2012 post=130142478][/quote]

Editing my posts and adding lies will only make you get arrested because my original post is here for all yo see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) / 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.