Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,752 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS (53798 Views)

7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne / Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News / Tijaniyyah Appoints Sanusi As Caliph, Social Distancing Shunned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by israelmao(m): 2:28pm On May 24
They zombies used banners to shield the scanty protesters.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by zoraro(m): 2:30pm On May 24
malali:

God, is that you ?

I don't think it is God. This is a clear case of impersonation. grin

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Jman06(m): 2:32pm On May 24
DeepSight:

The law does not provide that anyone who writes something false should be arrested. It provides that he can be sued for libel/ defamation. The law also does not provide that peaceful protesters should be arrested. It actually guarantees the right of peaceful assembly.
Again, I ask you, do you want to live in a democracy or not?
Arrest is part of the prosecution process in Nigeria.

If the protest is on account of hardship in the country, it'll be a different kettle of fish. You that is typing so sanctimoniously, I'm sure that if the protest is to overthrow the incumbent president, you'll support the protesters' arrests.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Jayhome24: 2:35pm On May 24
ebinpawa:

That's my name .I am ijaw

Your name is "Jay Douglas Tinubu" and you are an Ijaw?

Very interesting!!!
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by zudozz: 2:35pm On May 24
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/protest-hits-villa-nass-over-reinstatement-of-sanusi-as-kano-emir/

People wey no get shame.. Even u wey dey protest know say they pay u, people wey u dey protest give know say na becos theu give u money. Shamelez!
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by TUTU147: 2:36pm On May 24
Until government power of installing a king by giving staff of office stop,our kings will be continue to experience such disgrace from government.Kings are naturally selected or ordained by God, while the governor's are subject of election.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Achoghim: 2:48pm On May 24
First of all, the issue of kingship is not within the area of responsibility of the Federal government. It is the exclusive preserve of the states. Those that went to the FHC to get an injunction on that matter are obviously kidding. Secondly, the issue in question is already a law passed by the state house of assembly and assented to by the state governor, all of which are competent authorities according to the 1999 constitution of the Federal republic of Nigeria (as amended). Even if Tinubu decides to use federal might, there is little or nothing he can do (since the governor has the backing of the state legislature and they aren't his party members). The protesters should know better, they should go home and rest.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by DeepSight(m): 2:49pm On May 24
Jman06:
Arrest is part of the prosecution process in Nigeria.

If the protest is on account of hardship in the country, it'll be a different kettle of fish. You that is typing so sanctimoniously, I'm sure that if the protest is to overthrow the incumbent president, you'll support the protesters' arrests.

Why would I? First and foremost the incumbent president is both a criminal and a curse to this country. Secondly I simply will never support the arrest of peaceful protesters. It is anti democratic.

Look, I simply conclude you neither understand the meaning of democracy nor deserve its privileges. You are primitive.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by lincs25(m): 2:50pm On May 24
They take style protesting for hunger grin
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by ruffhandu: 2:55pm On May 24
deathtoLeo:
Ganduje is a goner
even Tinubu will be laughing at him.
lightweight politician
Don't call him lightweight, they are all criminals. The one one who is more connected within the circle of play takes the temporary win. Later they will tell you there is no permanent enemy or friends. Who does that? A country where politicians drift from party to party at will to the extent the people have come to see nothing wrong in that. I have given up on the country long ago.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Smartcitizen: 2:56pm On May 24
malali:

God, is that you ?

NOOOOO!

Just saying what has been planned and it's playing out by the jagaban.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by trappatoni(m): 2:59pm On May 24
FunkyJustice:
The state assembly already amended the law for the reinstatement, what do they need the president good office for at this time?

This is Illiteracy at itโ€™s peak
u dey mind dem.....every sane person is in support of reinstatement of Sanusi....Ganduje went too far to prove nonsense....
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by woleabayo(f): 3:01pm On May 24
Awon eleri bu somebody.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by HopeGying: 3:02pm On May 24
Professional scammer

Vintage790:
Please assist me to survive this moment, it's very critical and I'm dying. lots of challenges including health. Have been down and unable to do my daily hustle. Now to eat and buy drugs are difficult for me. Pls come to my aid.
May God bless you more
Acct numb:
(8073
539268) , Opay.
Z Nana O
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Jocdon(m): 3:03pm On May 24
If nigeria is working ganduji suppose be in kirikiri by now
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by NothingDoMe: 3:08pm On May 24
malali:
Asiwaju is smarter than Ganduje

Asiwaju is a politician not a monarch

Asiwaju needs votes in 2027 from Kano State

Even Ganduje waited to win his second term before dethroning Sanusi

Now tell me, If your name is Asiwaju will you intervene inside this matter ??
Never ๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Cromagnon: 3:08pm On May 24
EnglishUsa:
Use this energy to protest for stable electricity in Nigeria and reduction in electricity tariff
who hol you? Go protest na
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Lastborn0074: 3:09pm On May 24
Sponsored protest...none of them is protesting the current hardship faced by Nigerians. Nonsense!
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by DeNovo: 3:10pm On May 24
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Amah70: 3:17pm On May 24
What has the NASS got to do with Sanusi and Kano State govt on this issue?
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Mubieey: 3:21pm On May 24
We the Kano people and we are happy with this development, God bless Great Kwankwaso, God Bless Gov ABBA, God bless HRH Sunusi
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by omooba05: 3:22pm On May 24
Ganduje should be hanged at Kano market square... That boy is an animal
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:22pm On May 24
like-minded Hell-anus ppl... dey reason in one negative direction only!
cool
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Jostoman: 3:24pm On May 24
malali:

Oga wake up from your dream
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Jostoman: 3:28pm On May 24
airsaylongcome:
So that's how Yahaya Bello case has been swept of headlines
That one na script them dey act for you people that time now, they just want to keep and give you people something to talk about.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Amah70: 3:29pm On May 24
malali:

It's Arewa people's mentality of the excessively strong Abuja seat of power must have final say in everything about Nigeria. After Arewa military dictators unjustly created 20 new federating units including Abuja, in the old Northern region, through which overwhelming political and economic advantages were assigned to the old Northern region at the detriment of the two southern regions given only 17 federating units.
One unit got 20, while 2 units got 17.

Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by NAC1666: 3:31pm On May 24
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Picardor2: 3:33pm On May 24
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/protest-hits-villa-nass-over-reinstatement-of-sanusi-as-kano-emir/
when u protesting for doing the right thing thereby correcting the wrong thing then u be Goat. A big one at that.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Haaland21: 3:37pm On May 24
Jestin:
Which Tinubu are they calling on ? The one that is battling with drugs overdose?

Talk is cheap.
100 naira mtn data has made you lose your sense.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Bizzysmitty(m): 3:45pm On May 24
Misplaced Priorities.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:45pm On May 24
malali:

The word is Fool.

School na scam, school na scam
Now you need a translator on nairaland.
Now you don't know the difference between full and fool
You are an idiiiot. Who told you I don't know. Just trying to escape nairaland mods keywords. Anyway thank God you understood what I meant. Asiwaju is a big full.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Burruchaga71(m): 3:45pm On May 24
Imagine calling DRUGGIE to interven.
Shithole Country, Useless people, senseless leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups / Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I / The Eggon People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.