Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS (53760 Views)

7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne / Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News / Tijaniyyah Appoints Sanusi As Caliph, Social Distancing Shunned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Burruchaga71(m): 3:46pm On May 24
Vintage790:
Please assist me to survive this moment, it's very critical and I'm dying. lots of challenges including health. Have been down and unable to do my daily hustle. Now to eat and buy drugs are difficult for me. Pls come to my aid.
May God bless you more
Acct numb:
(8073
539268) , Opay.
Z Nana O
LAST WARNING!!!
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by mankan2k7(m): 3:49pm On May 24
Where were u when gandollar sacked Sanusi.
U thought it was victory for democracy them. What goes around, turns around.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by bigiyaro(m): 3:52pm On May 24
What are they protesting about? Did they protest when sanusi was removed?? The deposed emir better go and chill in peace, like sanusi did when was deposed. If a governor can legally and constitutionally put you on the throne, then it follows that a governor can also use the same process to remove you from the same throne. Your ancestors shouldn't have allowed the English men to mess up their traditional institutions.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by sole26: 4:07pm On May 24
EnglishUsa:
Use this energy to protest for stable electricity in Nigeria and reduction in electricity tariff
God bless u
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by sole26: 4:10pm On May 24
Jayhome24:
I just talk am problem go start soon

. Pesin wey never stay 24 hours on he throne wey don dey say "crude oil is a blessing to Nigeria but our leaders are cursed".
What is wrong with that statement
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:10pm On May 24
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/protest-hits-villa-nass-over-reinstatement-of-sanusi-as-kano-emir/

"When the (very few) doers of evil are the aggrieved, we take a deep breath and declare....All is well......"
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Jagaban2012: 4:16pm On May 24
obi peter must definitely have something to say about this....let's go to his X account ...he is used to dropping some clueless comments concerning unconcern matters. perhaps he is currently attending a burial ceremony of an unknown person...he is a jobless political failure like some of scalawag on Nairaland who drop garbage comments
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Jayhome24: 4:20pm On May 24
sole26:

What is wrong with that statement

Is he not part of the leaders that ruined our nation and now talking blabla.

Or you want me to start digging out his past sins as govt official?

I supported his reinstallation because his removal was wrong but the truth is I don't like him for the damages he had done in the past.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by villagereporter(m): 4:49pm On May 24
malali:
Asiwaju is smarter than Ganduje

Asiwaju is a politician not a monarch

Asiwaju needs votes in 2027 from Kano State

Even Ganduje waited to win his second term before dethroning Sanusi

Now tell me, If your name is Asiwaju will you intervene inside this matter ??

Timbuktu siampa
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by FuckYeyeMods: 4:53pm On May 24
ElevationD:
The protesters are APC supporters, I assume.

When Ganduje dethroned and banished SLS the same day to Nassarawa, why did they not protest? Even those in Kano who wanted to make some noise, were controlled.

Ganduje tried to make mockery of the over 1000 years of Kano legacy by breaking the kingdom, because of politics. Why not blame Ganduje for the problem?
I attended Kano durbar during last Eid.. it was so dry and not colourful.
That's when I realised to which extent Ganjuda destroy the beautiful old tradition of Kano.
The New dethrone King is a good man with beautiful heart.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by BondRiv: 5:08pm On May 24
malali:
Asiwaju is smarter than Ganduje

Asiwaju is a politician not a monarch

Asiwaju needs votes in 2027 from Kano State

Even Ganduje waited to win his second term before dethroning Sanusi

Now tell me, If your name is Asiwaju will you intervene inside this matter ??

The president is the leader of this country and should not run away from crisis in any region because of 2027 calculations, else he will lose it and lose woefully. He must be strategic and know when to step in. You guys should stop promoting this cowardly theme for the president whenever there is crisis in any state.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Raf4: 5:15pm On May 24
Jostoman:
APC protest. grin

Congratulation Sanusi

Emergency lover of Sanusi Lamido. You people were attacking and roasting same SLS some years back when he took Goodluck, Ngozi & Diezani to the cleaners over oil proceeds unaccounted for.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by tnerro1(m): 5:26pm On May 24
airsaylongcome:
So that's how Yahaya Bello case has been swept of headlines

Don’t worry, the EFCC man promised to resign if he is not persecuted 😅
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Jagaban2012: 5:53pm On May 24
obi peter must definitely have something to say about this....let's go to his X account ...he is used to dropping some clueless comments concerning unconcern matters. perhaps he is currently attending a burial ceremony of an unknown person...he is a jobless political failure like some of scalawag on Nairaland who drop garbage comments
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Agugbadin: 6:12pm On May 24
Paid crowd,Congratulations to Emir Sanusi.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by gidyambi(m): 6:47pm On May 24
Gandu is gone forever

Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Sholaco: 7:01pm On May 24
Jostoman:
APC protest. grin

Congratulation Sanusi
hahaha hahaha you are thinking obi will get his support?
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by seunayantokun(m): 7:02pm On May 24
Angulu de kiso, i na ruwa na? Wetin concern national assembly in the matter? Them just dey look for wetin them no loss.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by HRMK: 8:09pm On May 24
WHY VILLA AND NASS? THEY SHOULD GO TO KANO NOW!
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Anunakeeh: 8:35pm On May 24
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by peterboro: 9:09pm On May 24
Some of them don't even know what is written on the banner.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by nasoeb: 9:23pm On May 24
ebinpawa:
Nigeria is a complex country, they should divide it to avoid this iberiberism
Into how many countries base on which states?
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Jostoman: 9:52pm On May 24
Sholaco:
hahaha hahaha you are thinking obi will get his support?
Congratulation to Sanusi once again.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Jostoman: 9:54pm On May 24
Raf4:

Emergency lover of Sanusi Lamido. You people were attacking and roasting same SLS some years back when he took Goodluck, Ngozi & Diezani to the cleaners over oil proceeds unaccounted for.
Congratulation Sanusi
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by ebinpawa: 10:04pm On May 24
nasoeb:

Into how many countries base on which states?

3 parts
NE/NW
SW/NC
SS/SE
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:23pm On May 24
They can never protest about hardship for their State and hunger wan kill them,,, Reno omokirikiri tenants dem grin grin grin
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Tradepunter2: 10:33pm On May 24
EnglishUsa:
Use this energy to protest for stable electricity in Nigeria and reduction in electricity tariff

Are you minding the fools...... Very stupid set of humans..... Omooo this country is dead and gone......
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Akpakomiza2: 11:11pm On May 24
Jman06:
Nonsense protesters!

What Ganduje did five years ago was a personal vendetta taken too far!
Leaders shouldn't take vindictive personal decisions! If every other leaders starts going about punishing every critic, they'll simply create chaos!

The great Kano emirate is better and more influencial as a single and stronger emirate! The Oba of Bini has been in conflict with Obaseki yet Obaseki didn't toe such vindictive path as did Ganduje against Sanusi whose only sin was an honest criticism.

Sanusi was wrongly crowned originally to spite gej.kano is best balkanised
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Akpakomiza2: 11:12pm On May 24
FuckYeyeMods:

I attended Kano durbar during last Eid.. it was so dry and not colourful.
That's when I realised to which extent Ganjuda destroy the beautiful old tradition of Kano.
The New dethrone King is a good man with beautiful heart.

Sanusi is a bad person
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Jman06(m): 11:51pm On May 24
Akpakomiza2:

Sanusi was wrongly crowned originally to spite gej.kano is best balkanised
We have moved on from GEJ.
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Akpakomiza2: 11:55pm On May 24
Jman06:
We have moved on from GEJ.

The foundation of his enthronement was wrong so it will still be an issue
Re: Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS by Jlow2: 8:43am On May 25
Apc served with their own cup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups / The Eggon People / Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.