Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,549 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Unemployed People, How Are You Coping In This Harsh Economy? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed People, How Are You Coping In This Harsh Economy? (1229 Views)

Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B / Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? / A Letter To Unemployed People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed People, How Are You Coping In This Harsh Economy? by UNNGRADUATEEE: 11:26am On May 25
ugonology:
You may not like my advice, but here is what I will suggest,
1) leave benin, or any city/town you have been searching, toiling and hustling all these years, sometimes the shame and embarrassment of doing odd jobs among those we grew up with is a big hindrance to genuinely starting from the scratch.

2) once in the new town, find a big bet9ja shop and enroll as a worker (cashier), the average bet9ja cashier makes about 3-5k daily from virtual winning changes, that is...if a customer wins say 795 naira, he will only receive 700, the extra 95naira goes to the cashier that played the game. Winnings are payed in value of hundreds. These 95nairas can on some days sum up to as much as 5k and on some very good day sum up to 10-15k. if you can overcome the temptation to play virtual with your daily earnings, you will definitely be well fed. All your daily needs as a young man will be met And still earn a salary of about 15-25k monthly.

3) join a good church and be extremely active!
After you must have started working in the betshop, your Sundays will most likely be free, join the ushering unit in your church and be active in service. After 6 months of active service and sufficient familiarity, announce to the congregation through the pastor that a young, God fearing and dedicated brother is seeking and willing to drive any member's keke-napep at higher purchase terms. Depending on how big the church is, if you run this verbal ad for at least 1 year, you will find some great offers.

4) if luck smiles on you, be truthful and diligent, pay your weekly or monthly deposits in line with the agreed terms. Once in this stage, you can be sure of saving between 15-30k(after fueling) daily! This is better than corporately slaving away for 150-200k monthly. If God helps you, in 1year6months, you should have paid up your higher purchase, owned the tricycle and have enough savings to even buy another tricycle.

5) lastly...fear God and flee fornication, nothing under the sun limits a man like the lust in his loins.
I pray God will help all struggling Nigerian graduates 🙏amen
Thank you
Re: Unemployed People, How Are You Coping In This Harsh Economy? by UNNGRADUATEEE: 12:21pm On May 25
ugonology:
You may not like my advice, but here is what I will suggest,
1) leave benin, or any city/town you have been searching, toiling and hustling all these years, sometimes the shame and embarrassment of doing odd jobs among those we grew up with is a big hindrance to genuinely starting from the scratch.

2) once in the new town, find a big bet9ja shop and enroll as a worker (cashier), the average bet9ja cashier makes about 3-5k daily from virtual winning changes, that is...if a customer wins say 795 naira, he will only receive 700, the extra 95naira goes to the cashier that played the game. Winnings are payed in value of hundreds. These 95nairas can on some days sum up to as much as 5k and on some very good day sum up to 10-15k. if you can overcome the temptation to play virtual with your daily earnings, you will definitely be well fed. All your daily needs as a young man will be met And still earn a salary of about 15-25k monthly.

3) join a good church and be extremely active!
After you must have started working in the betshop, your Sundays will most likely be free, join the ushering unit in your church and be active in service. After 6 months of active service and sufficient familiarity, announce to the congregation through the pastor that a young, God fearing and dedicated brother is seeking and willing to drive any member's keke-napep at higher purchase terms. Depending on how big the church is, if you run this verbal ad for at least 1 year, you will find some great offers.

4) if luck smiles on you, be truthful and diligent, pay your weekly or monthly deposits in line with the agreed terms. Once in this stage, you can be sure of saving between 15-30k(after fueling) daily! This is better than corporately slaving away for 150-200k monthly. If God helps you, in 1year6months, you should have paid up your higher purchase, owned the tricycle and have enough savings to even buy another tricycle.

5) lastly...fear God and flee fornication, nothing under the sun limits a man like the lust in his loins.
I pray God will help all struggling Nigerian graduates 🙏amen
I would love to leave Benin now but I don't have money to rent another accomodation elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed People, How Are You Coping In This Harsh Economy? by Oyindamolah: 4:35pm On May 25
UNNGRADUATEEE:
I would love to leave Benin now but I don't have money to rent another accomodation elsewhere.
Stop making excuses, look for jobs that offer accomodations

Join a job group
Re: Unemployed People, How Are You Coping In This Harsh Economy? by UNNGRADUATEEE: 4:45pm On May 25
Oyindamolah:
Stop making excuses, look for jobs that offer accomodations

Join a job group
please share any group if you have any.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed People, How Are You Coping In This Harsh Economy? by Oyindamolah: 4:46pm On May 25
UNNGRADUATEEE:
please share any group if you have any.
I shared already check the first page on this thread
Re: Unemployed People, How Are You Coping In This Harsh Economy? by Hamachi(f): 4:15pm On May 29
shocked
UNNGRADUATEEE:
seriously unemployment can make you tired of life.
Re: Unemployed People, How Are You Coping In This Harsh Economy? by Peledonomy: 7:38am On May 30
UNNGRADUATEEE:
Which way would I make money?
Loan apps. Palm pay
Re: Unemployed People, How Are You Coping In This Harsh Economy? by Modupeola17: 8:03am On May 30
It is not been easy at all, coupled with the fact that one has a child, sometimes I run into suicidal thoughts,

Ps: if anyone needs school bag and lunch box please do well to patronise me, I based in igando

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wema Bank! / Oil And Gas Industry Beckons! / Professional Certification On Customer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.