Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

A Letter To Unemployed People - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Letter To Unemployed People (17892 Views)

RE- A Letter To Unemployed People / Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? / Advice To Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Unemployed People by Threesha(f): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Start a business, you say you don't have capital.

They say get a job, you say there are no jobs.

They say do this particular job, you say how can a whole graduate like me be doing that 'kian' job

They say do your job, you say you cannot come and "keee" yourself for another man's business.

They say volunteer, you say who volunteer epp.

They say invest, you say investment nah scam.

They say travel, you say this one wey accident and kidnapping dey happen up and down, daily.

They say attend a conference, you say wetin dem wan teach you wey you neva hear before.

They say Nigeria will be better, you say this country wey don "dabaru finish" with corruption.

They say Paul just bought a new property, you say forget that thing, you know how he started.

They say Amaka just got married, you say "tah" forget that thing, is marriage an achievement?

Unku, Hanty...

Shebi you see how negativity has finished you?

You better save yourself now oooh!

Nothing remarkable is happening in your life because you keep chasing good things away.

As soon as a good thing wants to come to your life, you wave your flag of negativity and it flees.

You would rather find excuse to your negativity than take responsibility to change your attitude.

Now, if you are locked in this attitude, I'm sorry to say this, you will never grow in whatever you do

Even if you grow, your negative energy will drag you back down. At the end, you would be trapped.

Negativity may make you sound or look logical, but at the end, it will only keep you imprisoned.

Learn to set yourself free.

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Threesha(f): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2022
wink
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Threesha(f): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Happy weekend
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Hamachi(f): 6:06am On Sep 17, 2023
wink
Threesha:
Happy weekend
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Goalnaldo(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2023
Threesha:

They say do this particular job, you say how can a whole graduate like me be doing that 'kian' job

They say do your job, you say you cannot come and "keee" yourself for another man's business.

They say travel, you say this one wey accident and kidnapping dey happen up and down, daily.

They say attend a conference, you say wetin dem wan teach you wey you neva hear before.

They say Nigeria will be better, you say this country wey don "dabaru finish" with corruption.

They say Paul just bought a new property, you say forget that thing, you know how he started.

They say Amaka just got married, you say "tah" forget that thing, is marriage an achievement?

Unku, Hanty...

Nothing remarkable is happening in your life because you keep chasing good things away.

As soon as a good thing wants to come to your life, you wave your flag of negativity and it flees.

You would rather find excuse to your negativity than take responsibility to change your attitude.

Now, if you are locked in this attitude, I'm sorry to say this, you will never grow in whatever you do

Even if you grow, your negative energy will drag you back down. At the end, you would be trapped.

Negativity may make you sound or look logical, but at the end, it will only keep you imprisoned.

Omo, this used to be. I thank God little funds came and I started business. Patronage is very low but at least I've started. Good morning

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by wittywriter: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Omo, this used to be. I thank God little funds came and I started business. Patronage is very low but at least I've started. Good morning

Offline or Online business?
Howbeit i find it funny and repulsiveknowing that some persons are still without progress in this tech era mixed with SM boosted internet community.
As a DS mentorship advocate i tell peeps interested to know that earning via the internet community is a lot easier as long as one is teachable, flexible and ready to smartwork whilst networking online and if possible offline.
The opportunities are limitless in this tech induced era.
All that is required is a deliberate interest and focus to achieve.
JASONjnr:

A guy I just love viewing his car reviews for sale on tiktok just said the other day that he has sold 6cars since when he started marketing cars on tiktok and he said he started it less than 3months.

Selling a car will bring you so much profit and if you're using internet to marketii it and be able to sell upto 6 cars it means, he will probably be making so much in a space of 3months.

People really underestimate the power of internet and SMedia.

Valid online income means update. I hope some peeps will see this and know what to do and better their financial status wi
th this piece of valuable info/update.
Ladies should earn more based on online antecedence...Dear sis out there don't just trend try earn with your online post(s).

Goalnaldo:

Goalnaldo:
Patent medicine store
Nice...keep the grind.

FavouredBiano:

Please, I would love to learn from you. Can I drop my contact?
I quoted you on your car thread...let's avoid bot ban.

Wittyness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by ecolime(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2023
There's so much free resources on the Web now. You can learn Sales, Digital marketing, Graphics designing, SQL, Advanced Excel, Power BI etc for free.

Things might be rough now but you've gotta skill-up always to put yourself at an advantage. Opportunity may present itself anytime.

And to those currently employed, always have a side hustle. If things go rough with your work, you have something to fall back on.

13 Likes

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by whytediamond(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2023
angry
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2023
cool
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by PrinceofSarcasm: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2023
These are 99% of the educated illiterate in Nigeria . They are the problem of Nigeria because they make up 99% of the youth . Their education quality is so poor that hey don't reason different from the stark illiterates. The only difference is they can speak English and write in English but when it comes to thinking they are illiterate . They are so much that they Re the ones holding the nation backwards. They Re the Yoruba Ronu and iPob members . They are the ones working for politicians to drive any lie . They don't care about anything as long as it is free money. They don't understand long term and only want now now money . Th senate the ones who shout and abuse anyone or tribe easily

They don't know how to think because their quality of education didn't teach them cognitive ability. When you interview them for a job you would be shocked at the low level of their cognitive ability. They are reading this comment and don't even understand what cognitive ability means but they will google it and Immediately start thinking of an abuse to use on me

They can't see beyond their tribe and will always justify their stupidity just as they op highlights above. These ones are dangerous because they are the ones who are the majority population

They are experts at all the street slangs and abuses found in the gutters and slums.

At the slightest opportunities they will proudly tell you they are graduates an educated . But h funny thing is had they not said this you would surely have assumed they are illiterate from their manners and way of talking .

Go on threads like this . You will see them in their numbers . Engaging in the lowest form of derogatory and slum like behaviour.

https://www.nairaland.com/7843260/it-take-igbos-20-25-years/5#125842583

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Rich4god(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2023
Like is not always as you see it. Behind someone who you see to be jobless for a long time, is a tale of struggles, pushing, striving and lots of embarrassment. Though there are exceptions but e no easy my brother.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by skaramanga: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2023
FFK is number one on d list of unemployed looking for job.
Give him food and d m0r0n will start singing

6 Likes

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Judolisco(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2023
Jst keep hustling mehn... The right way.....
After sch, no job, I started writing undergraduate thesis and Analyzing results, designing Cvs, writing proposals, etc. money started coming in little by little, registered for msc now I'm almost through...... I do anything I can lay my hands upon, even uber/bolt, lesson teacher, any stuff.... 9ja no easy Sha but u gats help yourself

6 Likes

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by blamingthedevil: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2023
JUST ANOTHER COMMON SENSE LECTURE. NOT FOR EVERYONE!!

Give N50,000 to a secondary school dropout and watch him buy a stove, a frying pan, cooking oil and other things to start Indomie business.

In just three years, the young man will have a wife, a plot of land worth N1million, a Tokunbo car, a TV, sofa, bed, etc in his one-bedroom house.

Give N1m to most university graduates and watch how 70% of them will buys Apple Iphones, Samsung Galaxy phones and several pairs of skinny jeans, take their numerous girlfriends out, take selfies and post them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

In less than two years, they will be buying Indomie on credit from the secondary school dropout and paying rent or staying in their parents' house.

The question is:
DOES EDUCATION BREED WASTE, ARROGANCE, GULLIBILITY AND STUPIDITY?

Education does not necessarily breed any of the above, but it makes you look down on possibilities as "not befitting my status".

Unemployment is actually higher amongst the educated than amongst the uneducated.

The uneducated are more innovative and ready to do what the educated will refer to as "dirty, menial jobs".

And before you know it, the uneducated guy will be needing an Accountant to manage his finance books and will now employ the educated guy!

That is the reality of our society!
My counsel...let us work as if we have no certificate, remain humble and stay bless my people!!

***Steve Pillar***

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by AntiChristian: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2023
Do away with negativity and embrace positivity!

This September has been a busy month!

Had a baby girl, changed job and would be changing apartment and location soon!

I refuse to be negative!

I'm positive!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by MatrixReloaded: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2023
Who your topic epping.. until govt send me my own 30k I won't do anything..come and beat me I dey my mama room

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by okine4real: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2023
I swear you dey mad, but nor vex... you summarized it all. You are one million correct. But add, if you dey progress them go say na juju you dey use....
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Moufan40: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2023
nice advice.

Please I really need your help, I had to change to a new moniker to plead for help. I'm in a financial difficulty at the moment. any help will be deeply appreciated. I need help to feed my family. thanks and GOD bless

bank account: 2 2 5 3 3 4 1 3 5 8 zenith bank
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by SirLakes: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2023
grin
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by DyingFetus: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2023
Which mumu mod pushed this rubbish to fp

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Rilwayne001: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2023
Nice thread
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Sarbee(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2023
..mmm
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Sarang(f): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2023
Life is hard. Support people when you can. Help refer them to job if you have the opportunity.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by myke92(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2023
Bruh.. You made valid points., but no matter how smooth it may be for person A, it may be totally otherwise fr Person B.

Just keep working and keep believing for a breakthrough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by ThiefnubuBandit: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2023
Threesha:

Unku, Hanty...

I have never seen a post as useless as yours. You sound like a child. If you know what people are passing through to make ends meet, you would hide those your crooked fingers you are using to type rubbish. You deserve real slaps on your face.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by ThiefnubuBandit: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2023
I don't blame the poster. I blame the mods that pushed this rubbish to front page.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by JASONjnr(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2023
wittywriter:

Offline or Online business?
Howbeit i find it funny and repulsive knowing that some persons are still without progress in this tech era mixed with SM boosted internet community.
As a DS mentorship advocate i tell peeps interested to know that earning via the internet community is a lot easier as long as one is teachable, flexible and ready to smartwork whilst networking online and if possible offline.
The opportunities are limitless in this tech induced era.
All that is required is a deliberate interest and focus to achieve.

Wittyness

A guy I just love viewing his car reviews for sale on tiktok just said the other day that he has sold 6cars since when he started marketing cars on tiktok and he said he started it less than 3months.

Selling a car will bring you so much profit and if you're using internet to market it and be able to sell upto 6 cars it means, he will probably be making so much in a space of 3months.

People really underestimate the power of internet and SMedia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by jubrilELsudan: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2023
ODE

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Nobody is unemployed according to this present government once you sit at a place for one hour you are working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by DonBenny77(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2023
There is no manual for life
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Deepspirituals: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

I have never seen a post as useless as yours. You sound like a child. If you know what people are passing through to make ends meet, you would hide those your crooked fingers you are using to type rubbish. You deserve real slaps on your face.

Moderator Take note of this and do the Needful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-power: Osinbajo Announces Second Batch Of Successful Applicants / My Npower Portal Is Displaying This / Mantledox Logistics Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.