Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,099 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Blackrock Just Got Their Man Back To Relevance. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackrock Just Got Their Man Back To Relevance. (149 Views)

The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes / INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving / Political Chess That Brought Chimaroke Back To Relevance After 8yrs Of Oblivion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackrock Just Got Their Man Back To Relevance. by HitlerWasRight: 2:05pm On May 24
i don't expect the reinstated Sanusi to stick to his traditional role as the leader of Muslims in Kano. Rather I see him resuming his temporarily halted role of castigating the government if it strays away from BlackRock dictates.

I also see him softening the ground for future WEF policies such as vaccines and digital implants in the north .
Re: Blackrock Just Got Their Man Back To Relevance. by Pussyisgud: 2:43pm On May 24
How will the reinstated Sanusi affect the price of gari in the market? Some people are even Protesting.
Nigeria is finished so there's nothing else again to protest about?
Re: Blackrock Just Got Their Man Back To Relevance. by HitlerWasRight: 2:46pm On May 24
Pussyisgud:
How will the reinstated Sanusi affect the price of gari in the market? Some people are even Protesting.
Nigeria is finished so there's nothing else again to protest about?

Oh you guys now support Sanusi .

Ok oh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igwe Asadu’s Leadership Lauded By Ogugu Community In Enugu State / Six Things Tinubu Must Do To Succeed -atiku / They Asked Your President To Test The Microphone And He Licked It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.