Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (166 Views)

Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / Same Age Marriage Advantages And Disadvantages; Pls Help / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by NLcivilian: 5:28pm On May 24
Re: . by NLcivilian: 5:43pm On May 24
Anyone God can use for me pls 🙏
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:46pm On May 24
NLcivilian:
Pls, I need 700naira to buy cimetidine drug. I am feeling so much pains. Pls anyone pls 🙏
Palmpay.
Thanks and God bless

THIS IS OLAOLUWA THE NOTORIOUS YEYE NL ONLINE BEGGAR WITH HIS MULTIPLE PROFILES AND FAKE SOB STORIES SEF. USING THE LITTLE CHANGE HE RECEIVES FOR BETTING... aint you tired bro?!

anyone who even send him 100Nairas will just be donating money for this NL fraudster's bet9ja account....

1 Like

Re: . by NLcivilian: 5:58pm On May 24
MrBrownJay1:

THIS IS OLAOLUWA THE NOTORIOUS YEYE NL ONLINE BEGGAR WITH HIS MULTIPLE PROFILES AND FAKE SOB STORIES SEF. USING THE LITTLE CHANGE HE RECEIVES FOR BETTING... aint you tired bro?!

anyone who even send him 100Nairas will just be donating money for this NL fraudster's bet9ja account....
If I'm Olaoluwa or in anyway related to any Olaoluwa who is scamming people here, may I perish.
Re: . by NLcivilian: 6:09pm On May 24
MrBrownJay1:

I will remove the post now. But pls I am NOT any Olaoluwa and I don't even know this person. It is sad how you tag everyone who beg for help scammers especially when you don't really know the person or what he/she is going through. Pls, do your investigation before linking random people to crimes they knew nothing about. Thanks and happy weekend!!
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:12pm On May 24
NLcivilian:
I will remove the post now. But pls I am NOT any Olaoluwa and I don't even know this person. It is sad how you tag everyone who beg for help scammers especially when you don't really know the person or what he/she is going through. Pls, do your investigation before linking random people to crimes they knew nothing about. Thanks and happy weekend!!

pls remove that post just like you've been removing all the past NL begging post on threads with yeye fake stories (when nobody replies to your nonsense)
Re: . by Eunoiaa(f): 8:26pm On May 24
MrBrownJay1:
pls remove that post just like you've been removing all the past NL begging post on threads with yeye fake stories (when nobody replies to your nonsense)

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

You Look So Good / You Can Be The Next Millionaire / I Finally Made It; Its Time To Propose To My Long Time Nairaland Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.