Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,973 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University (53798 Views)

'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by NothingDoMe: 7:27pm On May 24
Congrats to them. Omotola still as beautiful as ever.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by grandstar(m): 7:27pm On May 24
Where do people find money to send their kids to American universities? Their citadel of learning comes with tuition fees high enough to give even the wealthy sleepness nights.

My friends son was charged $200,000 as fees for a 4 year course! Even if I was a millionaire, I'll consider it a waste of money.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by ultimateprof: 7:28pm On May 24
Congratulations to her. The only woman that is well behaved in Nollywood.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by Inyaky(f): 7:28pm On May 24
yewit37486:
Beautiful woman. Although I don't understand this her wig / braids.

Me too, it was the first thing I noticed

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by Greatinanout: 7:28pm On May 24
Congratulations
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by Theoarhics: 7:29pm On May 24
Omotola don supposed get grandchildren by now. At her daughter 's omotola was already a mother.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by tiswell(m): 7:30pm On May 24
MrAdam:
Aging gracefully.. even as my mun fine reach, she still was complementing omotola anytime she saw her..
pishure of ya mum or just stfu
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by Latakia(f): 7:31pm On May 24
Better pikin unlike one presidential candidate son who is now hopeless, useless and gay grin

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by BigIyanga: 7:31pm On May 24
God1000:
Congrats to him, it's good to marry early and give birth if money dey.

So marry early na your take away? How about having financial plans and savings for your kids b4 getting married? Education abroad and in CA/US is very expensive

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:34pm On May 24
pyyxxaro:

You de craze shaaaπŸ˜€πŸ˜€ , you really de crazeeeπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
I no tell you?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by Anunakeeh: 7:35pm On May 24
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by RPG2020(m): 7:35pm On May 24
kennyz247:
A real role model for other Nigeria women ..

,,,,,,,πŸ™„πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by EmmyNorse(m): 7:36pm On May 24
VaginaAcademic:
Omotola na sweet Milf congratulations michaeal
Abeg leave xvideos make xvideos leave you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:36pm On May 24
ukaegbuikedia:
If you never make money, just go marry. Money go still come.

Early marriage good.

Imagine a man still struggling at the age of 45 yet not married. By the time he gets to 60 his first son is still in primary school.

Then who will take care of him at old age

You can marry at 20 and end up having your first child at 60.

Bro. if life wan do you, e go everly do you.

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by highchief1: 7:37pm On May 24
God1000:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7V0LBEuddS/?igsh=MW5ubmhrcWxia2V4dA==
im glad as a man I started early.the only thing that is not good to happen to anybody early in life is death.every other thing is fine.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by Jeboy(m): 7:38pm On May 24
Things have changed, gone are the days you give birth to children to take care of you at old age.

Children you trained to school can end up hooligans or not fancying you and your old age can be miserable.

Best is to plan for your upkeep yourself, that's the new normal. Invest in yourself that you ll have resource to pull people to support you at old age not depending on a child.

Also, the early marriage Omotola had in her time is not a normal occurrence, else her daughters that are over 18 should have made her a grand mum by now. It's just 1 out of 20 chances.

ukaegbuikedia:

Early marriage good.

Imagine a man still struggling at the age of 45 yet not married. By the time he gets to 60 his first son is still in primary school.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by MonsterVerse(m): 7:39pm On May 24
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

You can marry at 20 and end up having your first child at 60.

Bro. if life wan do you, e go everly do you.
grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by omohayek: 7:42pm On May 24
grandstar:
Where do people find money to send their kids to American universities? Their citadel of learning comes with tuition fees high enough to give even the wealthy sleepness nights.

My friends son was charged $200,000 as fees for a 4 year course! Even if I was a millionaire, I'll consider it a waste of money.
Those astronomical sums of money also buy world-beating libraries, laboratories, study programmes, technology infrastructure, professors (often Nobel-Prize winners), and, upon graduation, a life-long advantage in seeking well-paid work - at least if you're talking about the higher-ranked American universities (e.g. the Ivy League, Stanford, MIT, University of Chicago, etc).

I do agree that for less motivated and/or able students, paying full fare to go to a lower-tier American university makes no sense, as such students are unlikely to make full use of the opportunities on offer anyway.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by mmadu4: 7:42pm On May 24
ugly woman and son. they look unkept tuaa
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by Chochovini: 7:46pm On May 24
incandescentena:
Last child!

This Omotola Kpekus don strong like tinko
. What is tinko?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by simpleseyi: 7:46pm On May 24
incandescentena:
Last child!

It will be difficult for you to make Heaven if you continue like this
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:46pm On May 24
grandstar:

To get medical degree cost $300,000-$400,000

Most of them kids are citizens so some might get full or partial scholarship, some might get student loans and their parent support with what they have. When they start working they pay it off

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by boiler14: 7:48pm On May 24
Help me tell tiwas and savages this one. Na to dey run kpekus episodes yearly grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by kenez2009: 7:49pm On May 24
I like those last three words, "if money they"
God1000:
Congrats to him, it's good to marry early and give birth if money dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by egunna(m): 7:49pm On May 24
Justiceganduje:
Imagine me riding her from behind? Chai.
na go u dey so oooooo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by ochiosa(m): 7:49pm On May 24
pyyxxaro:

You de craze shaaaπŸ˜€πŸ˜€ , you really de crazeeeπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ na real craze
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by flyinnizam(m): 7:50pm On May 24
incandescentena:
Last child!

Omo u escape from Yaba psych hospital ooo... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by Afonja007: 7:51pm On May 24
ukaegbuikedia:

Early marriage good.

is Evans and godogodo still taking care of their parents? Life is not one like you think

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by StraightGaay: 7:52pm On May 24
Fair couple with black kids, abi na bleaching her and Captain dey breach?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by Asiri1991: 7:52pm On May 24
Congratulations, old thing.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by Mirasteel: 7:56pm On May 24
Congratulations to him, like play this small kid have grown.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by OriOko88(m): 8:01pm On May 24
That boy no look like her at all. No atom of resemblance. Even if the boy is black, at least he shud resemble his mother facially. undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 / Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.