Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,918 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University (53797 Views)

'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:35am On May 25
10mobile:

Replace "want" with "actually. Especially with the first photo.
I swear mayb the boy got his dad genes
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by Prettychild(f): 12:48pm On May 25
t2luv1:

Okay I ain't got no problem with you marrying and having baby when you are young but please make sure you freaking have the means and fund to take care of the baby. I am freaking tired and about to go to def con 4 with my people in Ijebu Ode coming me and telling me that our wife is expecting. First of all it ain't our wife I wasn't invited to the party so why in Jesus H. Christ am I being invited to the after-party.
It’s your choice to help or not to help out. You were not tied a rope around your neck and forced to help. One can give birth early or late and still have financial difficulties.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by titopius(m): 6:09pm On May 25
This woman no won old o. Anyways she is still sexy and beautiful
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by lululovesblue(f): 6:22pm On May 25
Omo.

No let money hold you down? So if you're not financially stable enough to have a child, you'll still have one anyways because you want someone to keep your "history"? Lmao.
Nobody's saying you must be rich, but if you're struggling to support yourself it would be pure wickedness to bring a child who has no say in the matter into this world to suffer while his mates are enjoying stable and comfortable lives. Let's imagine a poor man has a child, what is the child going to say about his dad's history? What history is there to tell? Look at the millions of kids begging for 100 naira on the street so they can eat their first meal in days, shey if you ask them their dad's history they'll have something tangible to say?

Responsible parenthood is a thing. Make sure you're stable financially, emotionally and physically. It's selfishness to bring someone to this world just because you want to. At least give the child a chance. Unless you want the chances of your child being destitute to skyrocket by ten. So you should let money hold you down. The child needs good food. Education. A proper home. Please. Abeg.
Timothy89:
I regret not giving birth early enough, my first child for don dey write waec by now

Like a writer wrote above, no let money hold you down, give birth and for those ladies that are aging, find a responsible man get you pregnant

If you comot this world without having your offsprings to keep your history, it will be unfair
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by Perocom(m): 6:52pm On May 25
kestolove95:
But this omotola is still fuckable na.. Sweet milf

Person wife? Shooo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by ayjay45(m): 7:43pm On May 25
Pootle:
last warning if you see money japa
why bro? Why do you advise japa
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by Timothy89(m): 9:02am On May 26
lululovesblue:
Omo.

No let money hold you down? So if you're not financially stable enough to have a child, you'll still have one anyways because you want someone to keep your "history"? Lmao.
Nobody's saying you must be rich, but if you're struggling to support yourself it would be pure wickedness to bring a child who has no say in the matter into this world to suffer while his mates are enjoying stable and comfortable lives. Let's imagine a poor man has a child, what is the child going to say about his dad's history? What history is there to tell? Look at the millions of kids begging for 100 naira on the street so they can eat their first meal in days, shey if you ask them their dad's history they'll have something tangible to say?

Responsible parenthood is a thing. Make sure you're stable financially, emotionally and physically. It's selfishness to bring someone to this world just because you want to. At least give the child a chance. Unless you want the chances of your child being destitute to skyrocket by ten. So you should let money hold you down. The child needs good food. Education. A proper home. Please. Abeg.

Go and ask your dad how much he worth when he impregnated your mother, because you dummies have phones now, your mental and societal understanding of life locked

Does this fool even know that as a lady aged her fertility activeness reduces biologically? You can't compare a lady of 20yrs with a lady of 38yrs when it comes to fertility proactiveness

I leave you to your foolishness
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by lululovesblue(f): 10:00am On May 26
I love when people resort to insuIts when they have no further points. I love when people unravel like that. It's so amusing.

My dad was working for Chevron as an architect when I was born. Any further questions?

Because you guys are so desperate to procreate you give birth to kids and then they're born into a life of suffering. Peak selfishness. Instead of you to work hard so you can give your kids the life they deserve you're calling me a dummy. Oya na, dey born dey go. I hope your kids don't end up as thugs or wheelbarrow pushers who have to watch their mates be important people in the future. When they were teaching planned Parenthood in secondary school, some of you chose to use that time to be sending love notes and picking your noses. Why am i bothered? It's your kids' lives, not mine😂 some of you need to learn the hard way.
Timothy89:

Go and ask your dad how much he worth when he impregnated your mother, because you dummies have phones now, your mental and societal understanding of life locked

Does this fool even know that as a lady aged her fertility activeness reduces biologically? You can't compare a lady of 20yrs with a lady of 38yrs when it comes to fertility proactiveness

I leave you to your foolishness
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University by Timothy89(m): 11:55am On May 26
lululovesblue:
I love when people resort to insuIts when they have no further points. I love when people unravel like that. It's so amusing.

My dad was working for Chevron as an architect when I was born. Any further questions?

Because you guys are so desperate to procreate you give birth to kids and then they're born into a life of suffering. Peak selfishness. Instead of you to work hard so you can give your kids the life they deserve you're calling me a dummy. Oya na, dey born dey go. I hope your kids don't end up as thugs or wheelbarrow pushers who have to watch their mates be important people in the future. When they were teaching planned Parenthood in secondary school, some of you chose to use that time to be sending love notes and picking your noses. Why am i bothered? It's your kids' lives, not mine😂 some of you need to learn the hard way.

I can understand everyone is a billionaire, your dad work with Chevron, so a man that don't have the opportunity to work for Chevron shouldn't have kids because he's not an architect or working for Chevron?

Your dad work in that powerful organization yet he couldn't influence your common sense that all hands are not equal?

Advising men and women getting aged to find means and give birth is a big deal to you, I advise you not to give birth till you kpai, within 2yrs your memory will be forgotten. Kids are the history

For the fact that they will had kids doesn't mean they won't take care of them in their own little ways, a bricklayer and other artisans shouldn't have kids because they don't work in Chevron

I hope you're not always this stuupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 / Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.