Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him (24254 Views)

Germany Hires Hansi Flick As Manager / Hansi Flick's Bayern Contract Terminated As Requested / Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by tuzle(m): 8:43pm On May 24
tenpipsperday:
Oga stop the lies. Barca didn't sack Xavi, he opted to step down at the end of the season. Tomorrow you came and tell us Liverpool sacked Klopp
u don't follow latest news sha. U are still behind in time or u just woke up since last month and instead of to do small research first, u called the guy a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by esivue007(m): 8:45pm On May 24
Judithjovial:
Una too slow with news update lately
abi o grin
I was expecting d news to make Fp since morning.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Badgers14: 8:50pm On May 24
Life.

He wanted to resign and they called him back just to FIRE him??

This life sef

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by themes009(m): 8:55pm On May 24
Chelsea, please get this man, better Than any of the couches on their shortlist
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by wman(m): 8:58pm On May 24
Lol.

After they begged him to remain.
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:59pm On May 24
Great player, below average coach. Good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by HateBigots: 8:59pm On May 24
After wiping them 8 - 2 in one match grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by geoworldedu: 9:00pm On May 24
iCauseTrouble:
Great Player, Useless Coach.
How is he a useless coach? He won la liga and spanish cup within his few years of taking over.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Gandrova: 9:16pm On May 24
Club that has mortgaged there entire investment. No funds to sign players again
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by lexy2014: 9:16pm On May 24
iCauseTrouble:
how is he a useless coach?
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by 8starmember: 9:19pm On May 24
Make Chelsea buy am
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Kukutente23: 9:22pm On May 24
Hezzyluv:
They have sack Xavi Hernandez, let them replace him with Xabi Alonso. grin
Fixed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Prince1759(m): 9:23pm On May 24
AImiron:

Source: BBCSPORT

Barca just spoil this guy CV..this is not a way to treat a legend..Swears!!
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Zubeezanga(m): 9:25pm On May 24
AImiron:
Thank you Xavi
I wish you all the best

We need this change badly and I hope Flick don't turn out to be another Ten hag

Nlfpmod frontpage my boss
Chial any example of failure for football na man u them go use only me man u fan only me be still nigerian, omo

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Cmanforall: 9:28pm On May 24
tegini:
Xavi is a a good coach but the expectations from the catalonians is too much , I want xavi in premier league.

Maybe he'll replace Ten Hag
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Caramia2020(m): 9:30pm On May 24
SyrusdeHansome:

You.
I'm self employed
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by correctguy101(m): 9:31pm On May 24
Barcelona said they would like to "thank Xavi for his work as a coach" since taking charge in 2021.

English dey sweet o. See as dem garnish the yarns...

The statement na the same with when you fvcckup someone come tap u come say: " Ehh, thank you, the one wey you do don do, oya come dey go" grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by djkirkoo2(m): 9:38pm On May 24
iCauseTrouble:
like the way he treated Auba and Depay was surprising.
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by AImiron: 9:48pm On May 24
Prince1759:

Barca just spoil this guy CV..this is not a way to treat a legend..Swears!!
He won the league last year, we can't keep doing the same thing and expect changes. I like him but it's time for change.
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Uniquekriss(m): 9:50pm On May 24
The fact that Xavi was disrespected is what I don't like, he said he was leaving, Laporta begged him to stay, foe tbe love of the club he changed his mind, in just 1 month they turned back to sack him, Barca do not know how to honour legends. I personally do not like the way Xavi Pampers his players, they're very cold and not hungry for winning, I need someone who exerts pressure and demand more from players but who knows if Flick has the magic wand. I need people like Conte for this team

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by AImiron: 9:50pm On May 24
kennyz247:
Al these teams owners with no element of patience..
I don't understand weda dey want coaches to to perform magic on players with zero experience and players with no character
FCBarcelona isn't a one-man club BTW!!
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Ijustwantto: 9:51pm On May 24
I neva new u are a barca fan because I never saw your comment on my thread grin
AImiron:
He won the league last year, we can't keep doing the same thing and expect changes. I like him but it's time for change.
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:57pm On May 24
Caramia2020:
I'm self employed
GOOD 4U BRO.
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Jostoman: 9:59pm On May 24
Judolisco:
Confused club
Xavi said he was leaving after d season.... They begged him to stay
He agreed to stay..... Now they fired him grin
that Laporta no get sense at
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Z115: 10:00pm On May 24
tenpipsperday:
Oga stop the lies. Barca didn't sack Xavi, he opted to step down at the end of the season. Tomorrow you came and tell us Liverpool sacked Klopp
u no deh follow news n update
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Jostoman: 10:01pm On May 24
Its a good decision, but why did laporta beg Xavi to stay when Xavi took the decision earlier.

Laporta himself need a replacement that knows what he is doing.
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Angelfrost(m): 10:11pm On May 24
Won't call it a 'sack'.

Xavi's mind left that club since December last year.

Barcelona has fallen badly from grace.

The main problem with top clubs like Barcelona, Man United, Chelsea, etc, is not coaching but management.

They are poorly run by businessmen who have no football intelligence, and refuse to allow Coaches free rein to dictate players transfers in and out of the clubs.

Alex Ferguson did so well back in the day because he practically dictated Man United's transfer processes.
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Angelfrost(m): 10:16pm On May 24
Ijustwantto:

Over 90% of Man City supporters are legit Barcelona supporters...!

This is not hidden na.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by AImiron: 10:26pm On May 24
Ijustwantto:
Yes I'm a culer, but I no too dey carry our matter for head like that anymore, since we are rebuilding...I love the club
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by ufuosman(m): 10:30pm On May 24
Make e go learn more and more of e mind of sentimental
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by scholes23(m): 10:33pm On May 24
Let him come to Man U

Yeeehhh!!! Who slap me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UFC Fighter, Conor Mcgregor Gets 6-Month Medical Suspension After Losing By KO / Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup / Victor Osimhen Wins Best Ligue 1 African Player Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.