Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,534 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him (24255 Views)

Germany Hires Hansi Flick As Manager / Hansi Flick's Bayern Contract Terminated As Requested / Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by 96ACE: 10:39pm On May 24
tegini:
Xavi is a a good coach but the expectations from the catalonians is too much , I want xavi in premier league.
Abeg nor loud am make Chelsea no go sign anoda oboro
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by martineverest(m): 11:12pm On May 24
djkirkoo2:
like the way he treated Auba and Depay was surprising.
ansu and victor roque..xavi is clueless

Just look at how Enrique brought the best out Pedro and Gavin at the national team matches compared to how they play under xavi

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by PovertyStricken: 11:50pm On May 24
Hezzyluv:
They have sack Xavi Hernandez, let them replace him with Xavi Alonso. grin
it's Xabi not Xavi
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by PovertyStricken: 11:51pm On May 24
esivue007:
Laporta abi wetin Den dey call u angry
Just so you know dat
Hansi flick plays HIghline with madt high intensity attacking football.
I hope barca players will cope?
Excluding Lewi though.

But wait o,
No be u beg Xavi recently say make him no leave even after he has decided to part way with una .

after reading your first and second paragraph I don conclude say you dey truly watch match and you sabi analyze well

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Blazetrailer: 12:16am On May 25
Just see how somebody is stating an obviously incorrect information with boldness...imagine the dim-wittedness. She is not current. Events have by passed this one welcome from the cave.

Xavi was fired . Shikena. In fact as of Wednesday, he was stylishly begging to stay.

tenpipsperday:
Oga stop the lies. Barca didn't sack Xavi, he opted to step down at the end of the season. Tomorrow you came and tell us Liverpool sacked Klopp
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Demurray: 2:13am On May 25
Ijustwantto:
I neva new u are a barca fan because I never saw your comment on my thread grin

Aswear, you are new on nairaland, who never knew almiron as barca fan for nairaland? Almiron who takes everything concerning barca and her players personal, who swear for.whoever again Messi.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by truthhurtsnaira: 2:36am On May 25
Africans and European leagues shaaaaaa

LOL
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Mj4199: 3:26am On May 25
tenpipsperday:
Oga stop the lies. Barca didn't sack Xavi, he opted to step down at the end of the season. Tomorrow you came and tell us Liverpool sacked Klopp
Are you for real now
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Mj4199: 3:33am On May 25
scholes23:
Let him come to Man U
Make we dial another slap, headache dey worry us currently you wan come add HIV?

Yeeehhh!!! Who slap me
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Truvelisback(m): 4:09am On May 25
tegini:
Xavi is a a good coach but the expectations from the catalonians is too much , I want xavi in premier league.
The same problem with Chelsea.
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Airdropboss(m): 5:56am On May 25
It is well with him. I think he should just move on. Life is not static. Need free money check these links on telegram. https:///TomClicker_bot?start=6320837365. https:///tronixapp_bot?start=6320837365. https:///catizenbot/gameapp?startapp=r_259_2160540. https:///dotcoin_bot?start=r_6320837365_1001972729366
https:///TigerNetwork_bot?start=r_N7W73U
Will surely cook like Notcoin wink wink
You SNOOZE you LOSE.
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by omooba05: 6:16am On May 25
Xavi you can go now.. Thank you
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by onlinestaff247: 6:18am On May 25
Judolisco:
Confused club
Xavi said he was leaving after d season.... They begged him to stay
He agreed to stay..... Now they fired him grin

Did you read what the news said?
Xavi would have still remained as Barca coach but he revealed the financial struggles of the club which made Laporta angry.
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Judolisco(m): 6:20am On May 25
onlinestaff247:

Did you read what the news said?
Xavi would have still remained as Barca coach but he revealed the financial struggles of the club which made Laporta angry.
d financial struggles of d club is not a secret, everybody sabi say barca Don broke for like 5 yrs now
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by onlinestaff247: 6:27am On May 25
Judolisco:
d financial struggles of d club is not a secret, everybody sabi say barca Don broke for like 5 yrs now

Yes, the struggles of the club financially is well known publicly but Xavi went to misyarn about it which is not in tandem with Laporta.
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:29am On May 25
nairalee:
XAVI: I'll resign @ the end of the season
BARCA: Pls stay
XAVI: Okay I'll stay
BARCA: We no longer require your services

Ouch!
Just like wat Tinubu did to El-Rufai
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Judolisco(m): 7:11am On May 25
onlinestaff247:

Yes, the struggles of the club financially is well known publicly but Xavi went to misyarn about it which is not in tandem with Laporta.
Laporta jst Wan sack am abeg....
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by onlinestaff247: 7:17am On May 25
Judolisco:
Laporta jst Wan sack am abeg....

Yes, he just wanna sack him.

However, in my own assessment, Xavi has done well for winning La Liga in his first season and the Copa Del'Rey.

He qualified them for next season's Champions League.

Laporta would've allowed him more time if not for his egoistic attitude.

Yeye President
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Careente7(m): 9:17am On May 25
VeryDarkMan01:
It's a nice development
I fix iPhones and iPhone panels

Contact me via signature below
My iPhone 7 only comes on when i put it to charge
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Entimz: 9:52am On May 25
Man utd dey wait make all the good coaches finish before them sack Ten Hang..then go carry Rooney abi
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Adakintroy: 11:13am On May 25
Judolisco:
Confused club
Xavi said he was leaving after d season.... They begged him to stay
He agreed to stay..... Now they fired him grin

Them no want him to dump them. They want to be the one to dump him. It may be a power play.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Adakintroy: 11:14am On May 25
Them no want him to dump them. They want to be the one to dump him. It may be a power play.
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by YoungAncient1: 11:28am On May 25
They persuaded him to stay just so they can sack him
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Westman001: 1:39pm On May 25
Judithjovial:
Una too slow with news update lately

Is that your face?
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:21pm On May 25
tegini:
What expectations are much? No single trophy won, with very bad defense.
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by VeryDarkMan01(m): 9:59pm On May 25
Careente7:

My iPhone 7 only comes on when i put it to charge

The ic responsible for booting the phone normally is damaged it needs replacement

It's a panel job I can fix it for you
Contact me WhatsApp or call via signature below
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Slimwhyt(m): 11:12pm On May 25
You tried. All the best Mr.
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by Careente7(m): 11:54am On May 26
VeryDarkMan01:

The ic responsible for booting the phone normally is damaged it needs replacement

It's a panel job I can fix it for you
Contact me WhatsApp or call via signature below
WhatsApp pls. Your nums .
Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by VeryDarkMan01(m): 4:39am On May 27
Careente7:
WhatsApp pls. Your nums .

080647three86eight5

WhatsApp number is also in my siggy below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UFC Fighter, Conor Mcgregor Gets 6-Month Medical Suspension After Losing By KO / Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup / Victor Osimhen Wins Best Ligue 1 African Player Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.