Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,757 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Cow, Ram, Or Goat From The North - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cow, Ram, Or Goat From The North (265 Views)

Buy Cows And Goats from the north / Ram Kids,or Goat Kids Needed In Lagos Both Males And Females Now / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cow, Ram, Or Goat From The North by DesireV: 8:30pm On May 24
As Eid Kabir is fast approaching, plan is to enter major livestock markets in Niger state to source what will be sent to the South West. Though, prices generally are up, as with other commodities, I feel it's still a lot cheaper here.

If you're interested, signify, let's work something out.
WhatsApp only 07013127619
Re: Cow, Ram, Or Goat From The North by DesireV: 8:35pm On May 24
These 2 cows, 430k each

Re: Cow, Ram, Or Goat From The North by DesireV: 8:37pm On May 24
Below are 390k each

Re: Cow, Ram, Or Goat From The North by mctech(m): 9:47pm On May 24
Transport fare too is a big factor to consider.

I would really love to buy baby cows and Fulani goats.
Re: Cow, Ram, Or Goat From The North by DesireV: 10:05pm On May 24
mctech:
Transport fare too is a big factor to consider.

I would really love to buy baby cows and Fulani goats.
Gotten reasonable transport, to Osogbo and Ibadan, for now
Re: Cow, Ram, Or Goat From The North by DesireV: 7:55am On May 25

(1) (Reply)

Best Offer!!!!!! / Agricultural Products / Charcoal!easter Lowest Price Charcoal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.