Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,507 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Help! I Can't Recharge My Meter. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help! I Can't Recharge My Meter. (99 Views)

Help My Meter Isn't Displaying Anything / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Can't Recharge My Meter. by champeeon(m): 9:27pm On May 24
Good evening everyone, I just bought unit for meter but it won't recharge. I've attached the picture of the error it's displaying.

The last time this happened, AEDC had to send one of their staff to my apartment to fix it. The guy inputted multiple codes before it worked. It's night already and tomorrow is already weekend, so I can't wait for AEDC.

I will appreciate if anyone knows what I should do. Thank you!

Re: Help! I Can't Recharge My Meter. by Mjshexy(f): 12:15am On May 25
Are you sure you didn't input the wrong digits?
Re: Help! I Can't Recharge My Meter. by champeeon(m): 7:27am On May 25
Mjshexy:
Are you sure you didn't input the wrong digits?
I am 100% sure I inputted the right digits. This is the second time it has happened to me.

The first time, one of their staff came to my house and I had to pay money. He only inputted some codes that he didn't allow me to see.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Recharge My Meter. by Mjshexy(f): 9:39am On May 25
champeeon:

I am 100% sure I inputted the right digits. This is the second time it has happened to me.

The first time, one of their staff came to my house and I had to pay money. He only inputted some codes that he didn't allow me to see.
Wow I guess you will have to take it up with them in a more harder way this time if the fault is from them
Re: Help! I Can't Recharge My Meter. by champeeon(m): 2:16pm On May 25
Thank you for your response.
Re: Help! I Can't Recharge My Meter. by champeeon(m): 7:11pm On May 25
I called the customer care this evening and tried it again and it was successful this time. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Choosing The Perfect Whiteboard Magnets: Key Features To Consider / Floor Coatings Market Size, Share, Outlook 2023 / Find Solution: Canon Printer Default Password Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.