Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,735 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed (14675 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by InvertedHammer: 8:03am On May 25
/
A 89-yrs old man is talking about the future of Nigeria and people are even listening. How about I tell you my future plan for Nigeria in the year 2124?

Some comments deserve no reply.

/
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by aviara: 8:03am On May 25
This man called Yinka that has SO before his name is judging Peter Obi for the actions of others.its obvious he can't find any stain to use against Peter Obi.

This man is now a shadow of himself and a shame to a generation.
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Smartcitizen: 8:17am On May 25
LegendHero:
Oh been a while we heard last from Datti.

I need his phone number please. I want to ask him if he still will contest with Obi as his VP in 2047.

I pray you will not be a victim of Rice sharing STAMPED before 2027 like many APC supporters in Lagos o!
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by zoomzoom(m): 8:18am On May 25
[quote author=LegendHero post=130126688]

I heard Ojuku died senile in the most disgusting way. Is it true?

The beer palour you heard this from which is opposite Awo's house didn't carry the TRUE NEWS of the "SAGE" who drank ÓTAPIAPIA as a fellow ÒMOLUABI had sold him out on his SECOND COUP PLOT ATTEMPT.
'THE MAN DIED' SCREAMING!!...but this is the title of a book written by one WASTED... WESTERN GBAJUE AGBAYA!!😂😜

P.s, Bring it on!!...and let me know when you've had enough.
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by okoloto: 8:24am On May 25
With soyinkas level, people expect him to say the truth at all times and not bewildered by tribalism, interest and association. Obi respected you and visited / paid homage during the election and you made it clear that you only allowed him to find fault and not to know what he has to offer or give advise. Tribalism and interest is our core problem

2 Likes

Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by CrossRhodes: 8:26am On May 25
LegendHero:

I need his phone number please. I want to ask him if he still will contest with Obi as his VP in 2047.
Slave man, u cannot insult your master abi
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Inosky: 8:36am On May 25
Who Wole Soyinka help? Dementia is really dealing with him. He can't think clearly but hypocritical. A shame of a professor in the comity of the literate minds.
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by CrossRhodes: 8:37am On May 25
BossGerald:

When everything fails...don't forget to go tribal.

BATeria
You Sabi the slaves pattern

Datti made comment na obi then dey insult. cheesy
Cursed demons posing as humans

1 Like

Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Sannisege: 8:38am On May 25
SisterAnn:
No it's not. What's the truth is that a senile, schizophrenic, diaper wearing, microphone licking, gazelle garagau bulaba cocaine sniffer and trafficker is the president of Nigeria and that Nigerians hate him so much for the hardship his Ill conceived policies unleashed on them.
hahahaha see as this Obingo dey bark rabidly.
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by magoo10(m): 8:46am On May 25
bolabadmus38:

Imagine, this statement again. The respected professor has said nothing wrong. The obidient as being called should be civilized and stop insulting people around. Mr Peter Obi should really call his followers to order. Politics is not about insulting insulting insulting but being objective and constructive. He really needs to sensitize the followers.
each time you people say Obi should call his followers i actually wonder
Obi should call people who are responding to old men that cannot respect themselves?
It is just like saying tinubu should call soyinka or omockery to order for their attacks on Peter Obi,it makes no sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by patrickcollins: 8:54am On May 25
Goodvibes007:

Datti the dafti according to FFK

He has regained his speech.
Look at FFK calling Datti daft, you can't compare the two men and Nigerians know who is the daft here, a man that has never managed anything well not even the numerous women he married in the past

1 Like

Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:56am On May 25
yarimo:
grin grin grin

Denisblog lies lol
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:00am On May 25
LegendHero:

Is this supposed to infuriate him? is he Ojukwu's son?
How more petty can you be?
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Femeto: 9:28am On May 25
Nobel laureate talking and acting like a drunk tout at Oshodi Oke.
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Obaranje: 9:35am On May 25
LegendHero:

the original gbejue legendhero has spoken.

See your suffer head government na, sure sey you self no fit buy fuel for the small korope wey you dey use do cabu cabu.

Supporters of bad government, structure of criminals
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Karemarealty288(m): 9:41am On May 25
Who takes this character seriously....

Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Obaranje: 9:44am On May 25
Obiedun:
Obi is not good for anything. He is not fit to be a president
the one that is fit to be president afar na.

I hear sey your pure water business dun crash. People wey dey una area no fit buy 2 piece of sachets water for fifty naira again. Your gbejue of a president dun steal their purchasing power.

Ehya see as the money wey you get for being part of the criminal structure take wast.

All supporters of the criminal structure no go live to tell the end of their gbejue bad government
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by JessicaRabbit(f): 9:47am On May 25
I personally don't have a dog in this fight. However, I can't help but feel that people are getting carried away here. Don't get me wrong: as a literature enthusiast, I'm a massive fan of Wole Soyinka, and have been familiar with his works since pretty much my entire childhood. I'm sure many people here are fans as well.

Naturally, political assertions made by esteemed and well respected public figures like Wole Soyinka carry a lot of weight, and I think this makes it very easy for people to fall prey to the logical fallacy of appealing to authority, instead of evaluating his arguments solely on their merit. That being said, let's properly examine Soyinka's reasoning. His argument for Obi's incompetence basically hinges on Obi's alleged inability to rein in his "Obidients". He accuses Obi of encouraging divisive behavior and fostering an environment where facts are manufactured. He directs his ire at the toxic online culture perpetuated by some Obidients, which he believes reflects poorly on Obi's leadership abilities. Now, while Soyinka's critique of online toxicity is completely valid, and I agree with it a hundred percent, I consider it to be a misplaced criticism and a variant of the ad hominem fallacy. Why? Because I still think it's essential to separate the candidate from their supporters' actions. Obi's leadership style and policies should be the primary focus, rather than ascribing guilt by association. Obi is his own person, and so is your average Obidient. As brilliant as Soyinka is, his logic here is a bit loose.

TLDR; If Soyinka wants to make a valid criticism of Obi's potential as President, he should be focusing on Obi's antecedents, not the actions of his followers.

2 Likes

Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Patojargz: 10:00am On May 25
Obiedun:
Obi is not good for anything. He is not fit to be a president

U wey good where u fit in? Mugu
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Patojargz: 10:02am On May 25
Ezewuzie01:
Soyinka or corrupt LP chairman Abure, who is more of a distraction to the demented and desperate Peter Obi?

U don't have sense
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Patojargz: 10:03am On May 25
thewarrior72:
Yoruba people.....I avoid them like a plaque, even their pastors

They think from their anus
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Image123(m): 10:05am On May 25
Who'd blame Datti? He lacks attention and purpose in all of these. He must struggle stay politically relevant in the Labour in vain dream.
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Obaranje: 10:06am On May 25
LegendHero:

Nigeria dey die for tinubu hand, all the supporters of the criminal structure has to say is ojukwu.

Omo this one choke ooh, hahahaha hahahaha.

If the supporters be like this, how the president and ministers go come be?

We can never be distracted for the hunger they have brought upon the people

Only criminals benefiting from the criminals structure like legendhero and Soyinka who are just but a few are a little bit ok, not that they are truly ok because they also fuel 800

Legendhero,Soyinka,RINO are trying to protect their stomach by distracting us from the gbejue failed government

These people doesn't want any good for our country, they want the criminal structure to continue so they can continue to enrich themselves in detriment of the masses,but they will not last because we are more than them
God go surprise them
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Jayhome24: 10:53am On May 25
Who is Datti Ahmed again? Is that not that Mauritania man who hin papa migrated to the North some years back now talking with his Dunlop looking face?
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Santalpharay: 11:02am On May 25
LegendHero:

But that is the type of leaders you people go for. Examples are Buhari and Tinubu who are in their 80s. Nigerian youths are.....😭😭
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Obiedun(m): 11:04am On May 25
Patojargz:

U wey good where u fit in? Mugu
obi your personal lord and savior is useless. Obi is a bigot
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Obiedun(m): 11:06am On May 25
Obaranje:
the one that is fit to be president afar na.

I hear sey your pure water business dun crash. People wey dey una area no fit buy 2 piece of sachets water for fifty naira again. Your gbejue of a president dun steal their purchasing power.

Ehya see as the money wey you get for being part of the criminal structure take wast.

All supporters of the criminal structure no go live to tell the end of their gbejue bad government
Forget obi. He has nothing in his head. His administration as a governor was the worst in history
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by Patojargz: 12:30pm On May 25
Obiedun:
obi your personal lord and savior is useless. Obi is a bigot

You're miserable.
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by bigiyaro(m): 12:34pm On May 25
Soyinka abeg go and sit down jare, go and be writing your poems, you are myopic when it comes to economics and politics.
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by BePrepared: 1:43pm On May 25
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Lizzysamuel sharing food for her people if bitter grieving Obi had been president during the war, but God delivered Nigerians

Some of you are either childish or outrightly foolish, you can jest all you want, but going to the extent of using a civil war photo to mock people is the lowest of them all.

Everything should have limits.
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by EzeChukwuIgbo: 1:51pm On May 25
BePrepared:

Some of you are either childish or outrightly foolish, you can jest all you want, but going to the extent of using a civil war photo to mock people is the lowest of them all.

Everything should have limits.
history should a lesson: If you don't see the lesson, you will see the outright foolish thing when you look into a mirror, what started the war wasn't as severe as what Igbos are doing today. it is time to reminiscence on the past so we don't make the same mistakes.
Re: Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed by aremubabs: 2:23pm On May 25
magoo10:
Nobel laureates are meant to be cherished and respected.

I cant find any professor who stooped so low like this ,shows how irresponsible he has grown to be washing his dirty linen in the public exchanging chats and gossips with those he is far way older than.

I hope God gives him life to see the opposite of the evil he supports.

How did he stoop low?

He called out bullying which the unruly Obidient mob is known for.

Anyone who calls out Obi is immediately tagged an evil person. You people forget that every other Nigerian has rights.

Soyinka may be a professor and a Nobel laureate, but he is still a Nigerian and has every right to speak in public on any matter that he feels strongly about, and that includes politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MKO ABIOLA Was A Selfish And Corrupt Polictician Who Had Selfish Interests. / 13 Die In Motor Accident On Benin-ore Road / China CCECC To Begin Construction Of Ibaka Deep Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.