Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi (25090 Views)

Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka / Governor Akeredolu Sings For Wole Soyinka, Others, Performs For Them (Video) / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by DesChyko: 6:33am On May 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgfJXg8chLw

A Nigerian took to social media to call out Wole Soyinka on his attack on the Labour Party Presidential Candidate for 2023, His Excellency Peter Obi.

In a 4-minute video, Ife Salako, who identifies as an Obidient, with a view of showing the hypocrisy in the Professor's words, beamed the light on some of the 'physically aggressive' and 'criminally minded' supporters the octogenarian shares a support base with.

He also touched on the life Wole Soyinka himself lived as a youth dissatisfied with the country, and the role played by cultism which he played a role in sowing the seeds in Nigeria.

Ife went on to suggest that the Professor's age may have inspired such 'juvenile' approach to issues and admonished him to not ruin the country further.

218 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by simpleseyi: 6:36am On May 25
DesChyko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgfJXg8chLw

A Nigerian took to the popular social media platform, X, to call out Wole Soyinka on his attack on the Labour Party Presidential Candidate for 2023, His Excellency Peter Obi.

In a 4-minute video, Ife Salako, who identifies as an Obidient, with a view of showing the hypocrisy in the Professor's words, beamed the light on some of the 'physically aggressive' and 'criminally minded' supporters the octogenarian shares a support base with.

He also touched on the life Wole Soyinka himself lived as a youth dissatisfied with the country, and the role played by cultism which he played a role in sowing the seeds in Nigeria.

Ife went on to suggest that the Professor's age may have inspired such 'juvenile' approach to issues and admonished him to not ruin the country further.

nlfpmod, Fergie001

The guy made the video from the psychiatric hospital. But I wonder why doctors give smart phones to patients still undergoing treatment at the psychiatric hospitals

214 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Justiceganduje: 6:36am On May 25
Good one from a patriot. In a saner clime, Soyinka would be in jail for introducing and aiding cultism in Nigeria.

380 Likes 30 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Remman(m): 6:38am On May 25
I mean, come on, who takes Wole Soyinka seriously?

330 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by DesChyko: 6:38am On May 25
simpleseyi:

The guy made the video from the psychiatric hospital. But I wonder why doctors give smart phones to patients still undergoing treatment at the psychiatric hospitals

You are right. What I admire most is the architecture of the hospital ward he is in. It's mind-blowing that it was intricately crafted in form of a car.

Kudos to Julius Berger for such wonderful craftsmanship.

373 Likes 34 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Justiceganduje: 6:40am On May 25
simpleseyi:

You tried to sound funny but you ended up sounding dumb.

402 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by bewla(m): 6:40am On May 25
Shut up

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 6:42am On May 25
Who doesn't know Obidients are the Black Version of Adolf Hitler's Nazis ?

Ordinary Election loss they cannot handle.

God Almighty truly loves Nigeria

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by azpekuliar: 6:43am On May 25
Remman:

cheesy

What even amuses me is that sometime last year he said he cannot assess the BAT administration until after one year. Okay fine. Fair enough. One year has come now for the old hag to tell us his assessment of the administration and he is busy waffling about Peter Obi and why he should not contest in 2027.

What a disgrace.

269 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Snake001: 6:44am On May 25
Igbos should rest abeg.

Everyone of us (including Igbos) knows Igbo can’t rule Nigeria.

The truth is bitter.

This Salako (if truly he is Salako and not Okechukwu) is one of the brainwashed Omoluabi

29 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by sleek214(m): 6:53am On May 25
Ipob man

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by aguluobi: 6:57am On May 25
All sort of nonentity n caricature from Ipobland now wake up to insult a Nobel laureate no one in their entire tribe be it hime or abroad can attain his status.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Justiceganduje: 7:01am On May 25
aguluobi:
All sort of nonentity n caricature from Ipobland now wake up to insult a Nobel laureate no one in their entire tribe be it hime or abroad can attain his status.
Your pal Helinues has been banned still you won't learn.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by otipoju(m): 7:03am On May 25
I've not recovered from the trauma of the last Presidential elections. I lost faith in our elders. Their unbridled tribalism and and illogical hatred was on full display in church and I was ashamed on their behalf.

As I dey so we just dey go church dey worship together, no single one of them can give me any advise about life or Christianity...i no dey interested at all.

The hate in their hearts stinks to the heavens and goes against everything my parents and the Bible teaches about Christianity.

How can you claim to love God and have so much hate for people he created

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 7:08am On May 25
Nice one! every time the prof will be talking about Peter Obi's followers, what about the APC followers that are thugs everywhere preventing other people from voting in the last election.

Look at the state of the country today, nothing is moving, economy is going down, industries are packing up, many people are dieing, no security, unemployment everywhere and the prof is talking about 2027 election.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Brandosky: 7:18am On May 25
Una still dey respect this foolish old man, dey call am professor.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by jimetagambo: 7:24am On May 25
The moment he said "his Excellency Peter Obi", I immediately knew that he was Just another rabid Obidient.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 7:27am On May 25
The useless educated bigot will forever go down in infamy

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by muhammaduyusufu: 7:28am On May 25
Reno Omokri

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by ezegold4we: 7:33am On May 25
Wole soyinka is suffering From accelerated dementia,

Only tribalistic elements are clapping For Him,

How will a normal person prefer Tinubu over Obi?

Obi remains the best presidential material from now till 2060.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 7:33am On May 25
simpleseyi:

While you are making this post from where, obviously from yabaleft

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by franchasofficia: 7:37am On May 25
Prof Wole Soyinka that I so much respected before now have really disappointed me so so much, it was heartbreaking.

Peter Obi have never for one day attacked or condemned or criticized Prof Wole Soyinka or that useless fugitive called Reno Omockery. But they have been busy attacking a man that did them no wrong unprovoked just because he is from the Igbo tribe that they love to gangup against.

Peter Obi have never for once told any supporter to start a protest against government or Soyinka. Peter Obi have never for one day called for protest or attack on any government or person. All Peter Obi has been preaching is patriotism and good governance by making Nigeria a productive nation than a nation that depends on imports only by encouraging youths to be productive via agriculture, tech and trade.

Peter Obi have been condemning government officials spending lavishly while the nation is bleeding while youths are languishing in unemployment.

Peter Obi only preached against government wastage and instead encouraged government officials to save, live frugal life and rather focus on investing in Nigeria's youth population and agriculture as a way of moving Nigeria from just a consuming nation to a productive nation. This is the man Prof Wole Soyinka and senseless fugitive Reno Omockery has been busy attacking unprovoked.

Peter Obi won an election and got robbed openly by INEC, he refused to tell his willing supporters waiting for him to give them order to start nationwide protests, Obi instead told his supporters to remain calm that he will go through the court even when his vice Datti Ahmed was ready calling for protest. Prof Wole Soyinka and other Nigerian hypocrites didn't credit Obi for remaining calm in midst of open cheating unlike Buhari that lost election clearly in 2010 but refused to be calm but rather charged his supporters to kill oppositions and burn down Nigeria. Prof Wole Soyinka and other Nigerian hypocrites didn't ever condemn Buhari, they even supported Buhari to emerge President later because he is not Igbo, so his sins does not count, but calm Peter Obi preaching patriotism and frugality in governance is who this old man has been busy attacking, it is well with Nigeria.

And you guys think God is not watching you all, no wahala

Instead of supporting such a man, Prof Wole Soyinka decided to tag Peter Obi as the worst candidate claiming that Peter Obi supporters are a mob this and that and people are clapping for Soyinka without shame.

It is well.

Thank God time exposed Prof Wole Soyinka and he didn't die with the massive respective he enjoyed across borders. Now he has been exposed.

Anyway, I know that what Bola Tinubu cannot corrupt does not exist.

My last word for all Nigerians is this:

The living God, the God of justice have ordained an Igbo person to be the one to liberate Nigeria from decades of leadership failure. God have ordained an Igbo person to lead Nigeria to a communal prosperity and no matter what any other person try, they will fail until that Igbo person emerges President of Nigeria and set things right. This is God's ordinance and nobody can change it, no prayer can change it, so the earlier Nigerians embrace this sad truth the better for all Nigerians.

If you doubt me, pray to be alive for the next 50 years, you will see what the Lord can do.

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by muyico(m): 7:40am On May 25
grandpa should pilot his speech ? no let small small boy tarnish u with insults! stay out politics!

13 Likes

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by EmperorCaesar(m): 7:40am On May 25
Nobel prize winner

Achebe is still wishing till tomorrow

He's more known and important to the world than u vagabonds put together cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Goodvibes007: 7:41am On May 25
ezegold4we:
Wole soyinka is suffering From accelerated dementia,

Only tribalistic elements are clapping For Him,

How will a normal person prefer Tinubu over Obi?

Obi remains the best presidential material from now till 2060.
Obi was a failed governor from Anambra. You want to use gbajue for Nigeria by electing your kinsman as the president due to tribalism , even though you all know that he was a failure as governor.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by EmperorCaesar(m): 7:42am On May 25
President Jimmy Carter himself brought the Green card to our own WS just to honor him

U no even sabi Lil Wayne, na U.S president wan sabi u?

All these nonentity sef wink wink
Na igbos new hero be this now

One low level riffraff thats prolly not known in his street

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Alex80s(m): 7:44am On May 25
A cultist talking. Who takes him seriously. He wrote books and forgot to write about his life as a cultist and how it has helped Nigerian youths.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by EmperorCaesar(m): 7:45am On May 25
Soyinka is what Einstein is...An academic Nobel prize winner

And yea, the IQ point of both of them is online

So if u would worship that jew and disrespect WS, then u are just a true Ape that the whites call u cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Cyberterror: 7:46am On May 25
Remman:
Soyinka is a global literary icon. Obi is more-or-less a beer seller.

17 Likes

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Goodvibes007: 7:47am On May 25
jimetagambo:
The moment he said "his Excellency Peter Obi", I immediately knew that he was Just another rabid Obidient.

Yeah. The boy that made the video contested under LP in the last election. He was one of those that rushed to labour from other parties. He came from YPP..a political hustler just like their principal.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Justiceleague1: 8:01am On May 25
Justiceganduje:
Your pal Helinues has been banned still you won't learn.
EHNNN! Dem don knack aunty Helen!?
Eewo!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Justiceganduje: 8:02am On May 25
Justiceleague1:

EHNNN! Dem don knack aunty Helen!?
Eewo!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sanity will return to nairaland.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja / Buhari And Mustapha Jakolo In Medina In 1984 / Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.