Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,839 members, 7,862,752 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi (25093 Views)

Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka / Governor Akeredolu Sings For Wole Soyinka, Others, Performs For Them (Video) / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:43am On May 25
spagettiluv:
pls don’t tell me this is the borehole you are referring to.

What is the difference between Soyinka and you who doesn't welcome development or any positive vibes in Nigeria?

Soyinka that saw what happened in Lagos State in the last Presidential election, what was his say in the attitudes and babaric character of you APC supporters

Can you tell me why he ignored it and kept a blind eye ??

Anyway, I don't blame him, he is a Yoruba man and we all know what Yorubas are known as and known for .....

Sorry , I thought he is an Hausa man, that I can engage in a profitable argument.....

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Trustyourself: 9:43am On May 25
DesChyko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgfJXg8chLw

A Nigerian took to social media to call out Wole Soyinka on his attack on the Labour Party Presidential Candidate for 2023, His Excellency Peter Obi.

In a 4-minute video, Ife Salako, who identifies as an Obidient, with a view of showing the hypocrisy in the Professor's words, beamed the light on some of the 'physically aggressive' and 'criminally minded' supporters the octogenarian shares a support base with.

He also touched on the life Wole Soyinka himself lived as a youth dissatisfied with the country, and the role played by cultism which he played a role in sowing the seeds in Nigeria.

Ife went on to suggest that the Professor's age may have inspired such 'juvenile' approach to issues and admonished him to not ruin the country further.

He will always prefer his fellow certificate forger...

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by 12345baba(m): 9:44am On May 25
They will call this man omo ale now

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by spagettiluv: 9:44am On May 25
ArcSEMPECJ:

What is the difference between Soyinka and you who doesn't welcome development or any positive vibes in Nigeria?

Soyinka that saw what happened in Lagos State in the last Presidential election, what was his say in the attitudes and babaric character of you APC supporters

Can you tell me why he ignored it and kept a blind eye ??

Anyway, I don't blame him, he is a Yoruba man and we all know what Yorubas are known as and known for .....

Sorry , I thought he is an Hausa man, that I can engage in a profitable argument.....
God knows I didn’t bother to read the rubbish you wrote

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by hotseat: 9:45am On May 25
No matter the tantrums, vituperations and name-calling, Wole Soyinka remains the Kongi himself!

The man remains a colossus not only in Nigeria and Africa but nay the world.

One may not necessarily agree with him on topical issues but it must be stated that not even all the insults hurled at him would diminish his status as a pride of the back race.

The man has simply paid his dues!

@hotseat

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by happney65: 9:45am On May 25
Christistruth00:

Who doesn't know Obidients are the Black Version of Adolf Hitler's Nazis ?

Ordinary Election loss they cannot handle.

God Almighty truly loves Nigeria

Coming from supporters of a useless Man. The one they supported for 8 years. When he lost the 2011 election,they went on a rampage killing people.

We have not killed a single soul yet they are angry and sad that we are giving it to them back to back

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2011/4/20/hundreds-dead-in-nigeria-post-poll-violence

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 9:46am On May 25
Christistruth00:

Then how would you describe APC and their supporters with the shocking way Nigeria has deteriorated since 2015?!!

Winning elections is one thing... Getting the job of leadership done is a whole new world entirely.

3 Likes

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Afonja007: 9:48am On May 25
aguluobi:
All sort of nonentity n caricature from Ipobland now wake up to insult a Nobel laureate no one in their entire tribe be it hime or abroad can attain his status.
I never knew soyinka invented aeroplane and television plus fax machine or you meant award giving to him by people of Sweden? Award is something anybody can be awarded to ,will you prefare 1million wole soyinka in your country or your country to be advanced like Japan choose one

2 Likes

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:49am On May 25
simpleseyi:

The guy made the video from the psychiatric hospital. But I wonder why doctors give smart phones to patients still undergoing treatment at the psychiatric hospitals

Pained stipend collector. He is not a cheap ethnic bigot like you.
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:49am On May 25
spagettiluv:
God knows I didn’t bother to read the rubbish you wrote

Hahahaha.....you won't read it because an average Yoruba man is not in Unity with TRUTH and UPRIGHTNESS....

Tell us why he ignored the barbaric acts melted on the residents of Lagos State who came to vote peaceful in the last Presidential election....

If his yardstick of saying Peter Obi can't be President lies on the character of Obidients as he said....

So his own reason of saying Tinubu will win is because he ( Soyinka ) enjoys brutal lifestyle, killings and all manner of intimidations....

No wonder he is the founder of cultism in Nigeria ..lols

Unfortunately there is no supporter of APC that is sane, majority of you all have bitter hearts, wicked souls, resentments , unforgivable hearts ....

No wonder TINUBU , is not making progress as a President even after developing Lagos State with just one bad of cement ...

Lols ....you won't read the Truth, but you will grab the lies and Propaganda instead...

Majority of Yorubas are the reason Nigeria can never develop ....read my lips ( no apologies)

2 Likes

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by CrossRhodes: 9:54am On May 25
simpleseyi:

The guy made the video from the psychiatric hospital. But I wonder why doctors give smart phones to patients still undergoing treatment at the psychiatric hospitals
You are typing from psychiatric hospital
The nurse needs to collect your phone..
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by CrossRhodes: 9:56am On May 25
aguluobi:
All sort of nonentity n caricature from Ipobland now wake up to insult a Nobel laureate no one in their entire tribe be it hime or abroad can attain his status.
You go cry taya...
He remains a father of cultists.

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by CrossRhodes: 9:56am On May 25
Justiceganduje:
Your pal Helinues has been banned still you won't learn.
Lol wetin make dem ban the zombie?

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by javascript1901: 9:59am On May 25
franchasofficia:
Prof Wole Soyinka that I so much respected before now have really disappointed me so so much, it was heartbreaking.

Peter Obi have never for one day attacked or condemned or criticized Prof Wole Soyinka or that useless fugitive called Reno Omockery. But they have been busy attacking a man that did them no wrong unprovoked just because he is from the Igbo tribe that they love to gangup against.

Peter Obi have never for once told any supporter to start a protest against government or Soyinka. Peter Obi have never for one day called for protest or attack on any government or person. All Peter Obi has been preaching is patriotism and good governance by making Nigeria a productive nation than a nation that depends on imports only by encouraging youths to be productive via agriculture, tech and trade.

Peter Obi have been condemning government officials spending lavishly while the nation is bleeding while youths are languishing in unemployment.

Peter Obi only preached against government wastage and instead encouraged government officials to save, live frugal life and rather focus on investing in Nigeria's youth population and agriculture as a way of moving Nigeria from just a consuming nation to a productive nation. This is the man Prof Wole Soyinka and senseless fugitive Reno Omockery has been busy attacking unprovoked.

Peter Obi won an election and got robbed openly by INEC, he refused to tell his willing supporters waiting for him to give them order to start nationwide protests, Obi instead told his supporters to remain calm that he will go through the court even when his vice Datti Ahmed was ready calling for protest. Prof Wole Soyinka and other Nigerian hypocrites didn't credit Obi for remaining calm in midst of open cheating unlike Buhari that lost election clearly in 2010 but refused to be calm but rather charged his supporters to kill oppositions and burn down Nigeria. Prof Wole Soyinka and other Nigerian hypocrites didn't ever condemn Buhari, they even supported Buhari to emerge President later because he is not Igbo, so his sins does not count, but calm Peter Obi preaching patriotism and frugality in governance is who this old man has been busy attacking, it is well with Nigeria.

And you guys think God is not watching you all, no wahala

Instead of supporting such a man, Prof Wole Soyinka decided to tag Peter Obi as the worst candidate claiming that Peter Obi supporters are a mob this and that and people are clapping for Soyinka without shame.

It is well.

Thank God time exposed Prof Wole Soyinka and he didn't die with the massive respective he enjoyed across borders. Now he has been exposed.

Anyway, I know that what Bola Tinubu cannot corrupt does not exist.

My last word for all Nigerians is this:

The living God, the God of justice have ordained an Igbo person to be the one to liberate Nigeria from decades of leadership failure. God have ordained an Igbo person to lead Nigeria to a communal prosperity and no matter what any other person try, they will fail until that Igbo person emerges President of Nigeria and set things right. This is God's ordinance and nobody can change it, no prayer can change it, so the earlier Nigerians embrace this sad truth the better for all Nigerians.

If you doubt me, pray to be alive for the next 50 years, you will see what the Lord can do.

You are funny
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Diligence: 9:59am On May 25
aguluobi:

Hey! Listen up! Things Fall Apart, alone, dwarfs whatever Wole Soyinka ever achieved. TFA has been translated into about 50 or more different languages!

IBB politically favoured Wole Soyinka against the renowned Chinua Achebe; if u don't know!

What would Wole Soyinka be remembered for?

1. Founding a Cult Group
2. Threatening people with a gun
3. Stupidly tearing his US documents, & so CAN NO LONGER go to USA because he did not want Trump to win elections! Such a character! (...If Trump wins, I will tear/burn my green card..."wink
4. Being senile, tribalistic, nepotistic, insensitive, mischievous & crassly stupid on national issues!
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by McDoe(m): 10:02am On May 25
simpleseyi:

You are mentally unstable, physically disorganized and completely thoughtless. Mumu
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by chima47(m): 10:02am On May 25
simpleseyi:

Used.
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by starz100: 10:03am On May 25
The old man is concerned Peter Obi might win the next election, hence the verbal attack.He raises bigotry far above whatever he stood for in the past

3 Likes

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by garykoeman: 10:03am On May 25
Peter obi is not fit or qualified to be president.

Obi is IPOB and Biafra agenda.

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Thundafireseun: 10:04am On May 25
ezegold4we:
Wole soyinka is suffering From accelerated dementia,

Only tribalistic elements are clapping For Him,

How will a normal person prefer Tinubu over Obi?

Obi remains the best presidential material from now till 2060.

Im normal … I’m from Anambra

And I prefer Tinubu to Obi ….

Obi can’t even manage Ordinary LP … Soyinka was right…

How do you intend to manage Nigeria with demons and vampires everywhere
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Richietech(m): 10:05am On May 25
simpleseyi:

bros,you need to check into yabaleft yourself if inside a car looks like a mental home to you
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by chima47(m): 10:05am On May 25
aguluobi:
Your expired Nobel Laureate.

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Patojargz: 10:09am On May 25
Goodvibes007:

Yeah. The boy that made the video contested under LP in the last election. He was one of those that rushed to labour from other parties. He came from YPP..a political hustler just like their principal.

At least em do something. Which one u or u miscreants do? Abi na 2 type trash on here. U and ur likes are reason ds country can't move forward. Desist from evil else u die poor.
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by PussyOdour(m): 10:10am On May 25
EmperorCaesar:
Nobel prize winner

Achebe is still wishing till tomorrow

He's more known and important to the world than u vagabonds put together cheesy cheesy

Even when the fóolish professor won the Nobel nonsense. Just one chapter of things fall apart by Chinua Achebe overwhelmed all his useless work. Chinua Achebe work is widely read and loved more than the nonsense the fóolish professor cum cultist has written.

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by richie240: 10:12am On May 25
Perhaps his mum might be from that side.
That's one of the disadvantages of marrying a strange woman from a strange culture.

'Gbarebo' (Chinedu) is a classic example
Justdare:

Oloriburuku, omo ale.

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Patojargz: 10:13am On May 25
Soyinka don stain em white long before now so I'm not surprised. But some bastards wey like suffer go support nonsense cos poverty is in their lineage.

2 Likes

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Kizyte(m): 10:13am On May 25
DesChyko:

You are right. What I admire most is the architecture of the hospital ward he is in. It's mind-blowing that it was intricately crafted in form of a car.

Kudos to Julius Berger for such wonderful craftsmanship.
Best reply ever!

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Franking: 10:13am On May 25
Christistruth00:

Are you mocking your God almighty? For him to love such a sick joke of a country called Nigeria must be a disadvantage......
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Splashme: 10:13am On May 25
Gbam!
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by javascript1901: 10:14am On May 25
T2SSpace:
To think we thought with age comes wisdom. This is not always the case, Woke Soyinka is a proof.

Yes your father

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 10:15am On May 25
bobestman:
According to them anyone who refused to support the druglord, criminality and agberoism is an IPOB. Many Yorubas and Hausas are now Wiser. The real Omoluabis can never support criminality, forgery, creator of cultism and many satanic vices
Did i hear you say many yorubas are now wiser? This isn't even about tribalism but about personality, we've always been wise. I'm sure you knew what happemed when the criminals turned off the server. Where would Tinubu have won? Let them try it again in 2027 then they'd know the majority are more than the minority that they are. Obi has it all. He also fears God. If you don't have that, you can't rule your people successfully.

Those ruling us now have no conscience. Their conscience is dead. Today they lie to us on something we already know, tomorrow they fabricate another lie. They don't even care anymore.

I personally mobilised millions of voters for Obi in lagos, in Alimosho where yoruba population is 95%, both Christians and Muslims willingly came out to vote Obi and I enjoin others to do the same come 2027 and jettison tribalism and bigotry of sorts, if they'retruly tired of deceit. Tinubu is only out to serve his family and associates. See the coastal highway project, its his company Hitech that it was awarded to. How come? You can answer that.

When i was shouting here last year, they gave me unprintable names, calling me ibo. Now, they're the ones shouting ebi npawon. A word is enough for the wise. That 2k they gave them, are they still spending it? I doubt.

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Image123(m): 10:15am On May 25
Who's this one again. We've too many thugs with data to use. What is credit kini? Imagine this creature saying he needs to address an English Nobel Laureate in yoruba alluding that Soyinka doesn't understand English but Yoruba. Myrmidons everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre / Lagos Set To Commission Modern Ferry Terminal, New Ilaje-Bariga Road / Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.