Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano (2591 Views)

Senate To Reinstate Ningi As Akpabio Comes Under Pressure / Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / The Moment Kano State Government Announced Aminu Ado Bayero As New Emir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by abc115: 8:50am On May 25
According to the Deputy Governor of Kano state, Governor Abba has been instructed by National Security Adviser Nuhu Ribadu to restore HRH Aminu Ado to his position as Kano's 15th emir.

https:///IU_Wakilii/status/1794256996348391838

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by abc115: 8:52am On May 25
The 15th Emir of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero, arrived at Nasarawa, the Second Emirate Palace in Kano State.

Sunusi is at the other palace.

Kano ta Dabo, Mai Sarki Biyu

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by Asquare84(m): 8:56am On May 25
Everyone should be careful in Kano, na crisis one start like dis oo.

3 Likes

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by Racoon(m): 8:56am On May 25
Restoring a disposed emir is not a NSA responsibility as the traditional stools is under the purview of the state. Gandollar needs to be seriously dealt with. They man simply destroyed the Kano emirate with his irresponsible decision in the past because of political vendetta.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by lebienconnu: 8:56am On May 25
It’s not a matter of instruction. This is law. Sanusi’s reinstatement is sacrosanct.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by CuriousCart(f): 8:57am On May 25
Where is Sharia in all of these?

2 Likes

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by franchasofficia: 8:58am On May 25
I said Tinubu is responsible for all these crises in Kano and Rivers.

Next is Kaduna, Edo and Adamawa.

Wait and see

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by immortalcrown(m): 9:05am On May 25
I thought that only Christians fight for thrones in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by Ofunaofu: 9:10am On May 25
If the NSA truly gave such an instruction, then it's obvious that he is jobless.

The NSA shouldn't dabbling into traditional stool matters.

12 Likes

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by magoo10(m): 9:16am On May 25
His emirship will remain useless without the approval of the governor and state house of assembly.
Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:21am On May 25
Oba mewa igba mewa
Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by Basic(m): 9:30am On May 25
immortalcrown:
I thought that only Christians fight for thrones in Nigeria.
There is no fight for thrones here. What we are witnessing is a clash of political powers and interest using the throne as the play card. It sad how the traditional institution has been so ridiculed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by immortalcrown(m): 9:33am On May 25
Basic:
There is no fight for thrones here. What we are witnessing is a clash of political powers and interest using the throne as the play card. It sad how the traditional institution has been so ridiculed.
What is your point? Isn't Islam being messed up here?
Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by Oracle411: 9:34am On May 25
Let there be crisis. Let Kano burn. Let state of emergency be declared. Remove that uselss bloody gov
Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by Kukutente23: 9:36am On May 25
Wahala
NSA is passing instructions to governors
The question is whose instructions is he passing cause last I checked he's an appointee and not elected
NSA is also from Adamawa not Kano and I read Kwankwaso's interview. It seems he was not in on the plot to reinstate SLS.
I hope Abba Yusuf has not gone rogue
I suspect the initial idea was to unify the Emirates back into one and not to reinstate SLS
Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by mymadam(m): 9:50am On May 25
A 'state-of-emergency' situation rapidly loading in Kano... in 7G? 🤔

1 Like

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by Malawian(m): 9:51am On May 25
Truth is, even if they repealed the law balkanizing the Emirate, Sanusi was an illegal Emir and was already deposed before the balkanization anyways. He does not automatically return as Emir simply because the Emirates has now been rejoined. Ado Bayero remains the Emir and rightly so. It is actually his turn to be Emir as the Emir usually alternates between the two sides of the family. Ado Bayero's grandfather was the Emir, it alternated to Sanusu's father, who was then the Emir, Ado Bayero is the rightful Emir as it should alternate back to the Bayero side. Sanusu stole that Emir title with his connections and his money from CBN governorship.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by Dobodobo04: 9:56am On May 25
lebienconnu:
It’s not a matter of instruction. This is law. Sanusi’s reinstatement is sacrosanct.

Can I ask a question? If another governor comes after this one, and wants a different Emir, won’t it create a mess?

Let the sleeping dog lie, no need to keep changing. U only further gonna denigrate the throne.

There are so many ways to fight Ganduje, removing the disposed Emir isn’t one of it.
Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by Esama: 10:03am On May 25
Regardless of your political view here you do sound like a knowledgeable person however dont be clouded by political sentiment these politicians dont send you all of then are one...What is happening in Kano gonna lead to lawlessness if federal government not so concern. The governor that removed Bayero without any accusations is very wrong.
Racoon:
Restoring a disposed emir is not a NSA responsibility as the traditional stools is under the purview of the state. Gandollar needs to be seriously dealt with. They man simply destroyed the Kano emirate with his irresponsible decision in the past because of political vendetta.

1 Like

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by CilicMarin: 10:08am On May 25
Nice One...The Governor Should Obey The Court Order.

The NSA has the executive powers to implement the law. And if the Governor is not satisfied with the court order, he should simply appeal to the higher court..

All these Governors rascal behaviours was because the President kept quiet...This is the time to remind them that Nigeria is not a lawless State.

The next is Governor Sim Of Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by christejames(m): 10:17am On May 25
Tinubu and Ganduje should thread with caution undecided
Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by id4sho(m): 10:35am On May 25
Kano riots can be very bloody tongue
Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by azpekuliar: 10:54am On May 25
Game of Thrones.
Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by PressMyButton: 11:08am On May 25
franchasofficia:
I said Tinubu is responsible for all these crises in Kano and Rivers.

Next is Kaduna, Edo and Adamawa.

Wait and see
You've been running your mouth. If they picked you up, hope you have your proofs. Those that have been picked up once thought they enjoyed anonymity too.

1 Like

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by paramakina202: 11:11am On May 25
Nigeria politicians messing things up for selfish reasons.
Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by franchasofficia: 11:15am On May 25
PressMyButton:

You've been running your mouth. If they picked you up, hope you have your proofs. Those that have been picked up once thought they enjoyed anonymity too.
Me anonymous, I am not oh, I need to be picked so that I can become more politically famous and closer to my ambition. Such picking up will make me more popular, let them hurry up shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by dayleke: 11:26am On May 25
MICHEALADEX:
Oba mewa igba mewa

"Lo ni ile aye"

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by aguluobi: 11:27am On May 25
Religious bigotry as ruined your ipob soul to an extent you can no longer reason rationally again.
immortalcrown:
What is your point? Isn't Islam being messed up here?
Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by immortalcrown(m): 11:28am On May 25
aguluobi:
Religious bigotry as ruined your ipob soul to an extent you can no longer reason rationally again.
Answer my question if you are not the ruined one.
Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by LordIsaac(m): 11:46am On May 25
😊😊😊
Re: We Were Instructed To Reinstate Ado Bayero As Emir Of Kano by BigYash: 11:56am On May 25
CuriousCart:
Where is Sharia in all of these?
Travelled for vacation..

(1) (2)

War Against Cultists In Rivers State / Kidnap Prevention Tips / Sambo Denies Reported Rift With Jonathan !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.