Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,247 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Reason HAMAS Consistently Use Hospital As Point Of Resistance - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Reason HAMAS Consistently Use Hospital As Point Of Resistance (372 Views)

More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) / Ukraine Said Its Forces May Need To Retreat From Their Last Pocket Of Resistance / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason HAMAS Consistently Use Hospital As Point Of Resistance by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:12am On May 25
There is an International Humanitarian Law (IHL) which bans aggression against a hospital in the times of war. So an attack on such hospital will be deemed a war crime.

Hamas tactics which I think is working in their favour is to use these hospitals as a launch pad. Sometimes building underground tunnels to the ignorance of innocent patients.

My question is, why is there no international condemnation against HAMAS doing this? I feel pain when I see these patients die just because Hamas want to use their locations.

Enough of civilians death in Palestine. Let's lend our voice together

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason HAMAS Consistently Use Hospital As Point Of Resistance by jjcena(m): 9:37am On May 25
War does not determine who is right or wrong, only who is left

1 Like

Re: Reason HAMAS Consistently Use Hospital As Point Of Resistance by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:01am On May 25
jjcena:
War does not determine who is right or wrong, only who is left

War is evil

1 Like

Re: Reason HAMAS Consistently Use Hospital As Point Of Resistance by Zulu11zulu: 11:36am On May 25
aguluobi:
You should be more worried about why you are born foolish n will most likely perish in foolishness.

Hamas use hospital as launch pad, you now tell us how any of such missile launch pad as Isreal discover in part or in whole in the over 8 hospital it as destroyed search n slaughtered all the doctors nurses n babies not even children it killed in each ?!

Many of you foolish Nigerians who as no knowledge about what is going on in Gaza but are always with senseless foolish opinion need your hopeless heads flogged mercilessly.

one of terrorist spotted Nigeria security should keep thire eyes 👀 on him. If you want to support hamas terrorist go to Palestine or

2 Likes

Re: Reason HAMAS Consistently Use Hospital As Point Of Resistance by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:10pm On May 25
aguluobi:
You should be more worried about why you are born foolish n will most likely perish in foolishness.

Hamas use hospital as launch pad, you now tell us how any of such missile launch pad as Isreal discover in part or in whole in the over 8 hospital it as destroyed search n slaughtered all the doctors nurses n babies not even children it killed in each ?!

Many of you foolish Nigerians who as no knowledge about what is going on in Gaza but are always with senseless foolish opinion need your hopeless heads flogged mercilessly.

Many times, Israel have shown evidences of underground tunnels in these hospitals. I wish UN can probe them. I support Israel be dealt with if they are willingly targeting civilians but I bet you they are not.

Israel is the only army in the world that drop leaflets to warn civilians off war zones. Even America cannot do that. The problem is that civilians are human shield for HAMAS.

Let's be truthful and avoid falling for media propaganda

1 Like

Re: Reason HAMAS Consistently Use Hospital As Point Of Resistance by Period007(m): 7:16pm On May 25
With the existence of UN and hamas, Palestinians will forever be refugees.
Re: Reason HAMAS Consistently Use Hospital As Point Of Resistance by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:00am On May 27
Period007:
With the existence of UN and hamas, Palestinians will forever be refugees.

Fact

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Prison In Niger / Peace In Colombia And Venezuela Crisis, Central Themes Of The Ibero-american Sum / I Will Be President For Everybody, Says Clinton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.