Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" (15722 Views)

Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False / Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Skywalker5(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2007
E fi omolomo nle
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by denex: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2007
Some people said George Bush made this statement as a joke or some kind of analogy.

But every joke has a meaning. What was the meaning of this Bush joke?
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Skywalker5(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2007
denex:

Some people said George Bush made this statement as a joke or some kind of analogy.

But every joke has a meaning. What was the meaning of this Bush joke?

The same meaning everybody is thinking grin grin grin grin

But he was not trying to crack joke(from my own point of view)
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2007
Yes Bush goofed and i'm sure an appology must have been secretly made to Mandela. The problem is most of those blaming Bush are doing so not because he has made an error of judgement but because they have ulterior motives and this is just one more avenue to play the Blame Bush game.

Is Yar Adua intellectually better than Bush?
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Skywalker5(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2007
davidylan:

Yes Bush goofed and i'm sure an appology must have been secretly made to Mandela. The problem is most of those blaming Bush are doing so not because he has made an error of judgement but because they have ulterior motives and this is just one more avenue to play the Blame Bush game.

Is Yar Adua intellectually better than Bush?

Word man. grin But why u come dey yap our president.The guy no get anything do with this una angry angry

We still dey watch am o if the guy go do well grin grin grin
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by denex: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2007
Please somebody should help me see question. How can somebody ask whether Yar'Adua is intellectually better than Bush?

Obasanjo is intellectually better than Bush! Do you think if it was George Bush that was to manage the Bakassi issue, he wouldn't have gone to war with Cameroun?

Please stop sounding like all those daft Americans who just open their mouths and spit out ignorance.

George Bush is the most stupid president among all serving presidents right now.

The only reason why his stupidity is being cloaked is due to what the USA has amassed over the years in terms of a good name and wealth. If you want to see the true destructive stupidity of George Bush, make him President of Niger Republic.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by mimketty: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2007
why? why did he say that? was he joking? even if he had wanted to joke he shouldn't have tried it with Nelson Mandela(Africa hero).
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2007
denex:

Please somebody should help me see question. How can somebody ask whether Yar'Adua is intellectually better than Bush?

Obasanjo is intellectually better than Bush! Do you think if it was George Bush that was to manage the Bakassi issue, he wouldn't have gone to war with Cameroun?

Please stop sounding like all those daft Americans who just open their mouths and spit out ignorance.

George Bush is the most stupid president among all serving presidents right now.

The only reason why his stupidity is being cloaked is due to what the USA has amassed over the years in terms of a good name and wealth. If you want to see the true destructive stupidity of George Bush, make him President of Niger Republic.

this must go down as the silliest comment of the day. grin grin grin So because Obasanjo did not go to war over Bakassi he is suddenly better than Bush?? cheesy cheesy cheesy You sir are a mendacious oaf!
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2007
mimketty:

why? why did he say that? was he joking? even if he had wanted to joke he shouldn't have tried it with Nelson Mandela(Africa hero).

When did Mandela become an "African" hero? maybe your hero, certainly not mine. In my own world "heroes" do much more than sit in prison for 27yrs.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by denex: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2007
@davidylan, the professional debunker who also hides under the username PTH

Obasanjo is far more intelligent via George Bush. For your information, Obasanjo warned Bush against going into Iraq too. So who is smarter now.

Anyway, that apart, don't compare Yar'Adua's left thumb to Bush. If you want to compare Bush to somebody in the Nigerian Government, it is Alao Akala.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by 0123456789: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2007
the first comment buy Danmasani is very correct, George Bush and a lot of americans think of Africa as a counrty rather than a continent.  how that dumb guy came to be president, is a miracle.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by ABUNNA: 1:10am On Sep 26, 2007
Intelectual thief thief. Obasanjo. Ota Farm CEO.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by 0123456789: 1:38am On Sep 26, 2007
davidylan:

When did Mandela become an "African" hero? maybe your hero, certainly not mine. In my own world "heroes" do much more than sit in prison for 27yrs.

i have watched this guy going by the name of davidylan and sometimes as PTH make stupid and ignorant comments over the month that i joined this community but this is by far the most stupid.
you seem not to have learned anything in your history class. Been jailed for a right cause, "preaching racial harmony and guiding a nation peacefully into the post-apartheid era" by a person makes them what in your opinion? Just a Guy that served jail time?
Goodness! where is your brain. if it is up in your ass, pull it out, fix it and stop seeing things in a disillusioned way.
you so believe in yourself that it overwhelms you most of the time and makes you make stupid comments.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by ABUNNA: 2:22am On Sep 26, 2007
I will never compare yard'r dua, Obasanjo with Bush. Bush is a slowpoke and can only steal from Iraq and not from US federal Reserve. Can you see the common difference coco nuts heads intelectual OBJ and Yara dua.
You nuts qualifies Obasanjo as an intelectual for given out part of Nigeria to cameroun to respect the Civil War deal to wage all cargo ships heading to the Biafra territory. Did you forget he was part of that deal?
I the other way round, I will consider BUSH, OBASANJO, YARA DUA as intelectual in riging elections. OBJ failed third term and choose his family friend to secure Ota Farm after leaving office.
He don't want to be prosecuted like he did to abachas family and that's why his friend has to conyinue where he stopped. What is the difference between Abacha and OBJ. He gave Bakassi to cameroun and abacha restored Democratic Government in Sierra Leone and today there is a free and fair election in Sierra leone. I consider abacha more  intelectuals because where he succeeded Obasanjo failed. What did he achieve in Ivory Coast when he was designated as the mediator to end the Ivory Coast crises. he failed totally as he lacks wisdom and always smart in only renovating OTA FARM.
Yara dua's government is illegal and I encourage him to use this illegal oportunity to steal more from where OBJ stopped. There will be no problems hence there's still Crude in NIGER DELTA and other states. I'm afraid Yara dua will face tough time for his own Crude as I heard the Niger Boys is taking up arms again.
Let me conclude that Obasanjo can only be compared with Idi Amin of Uganda. track who ever that opposes him. Introduce EFCC to hunt or scare opposition so support his Ota farm renovation campaign for third term since Niger Delta Boys don't want to allow his same Bush white Friends expertriates to dig out the Crude in more larger quantities.
White journalist begin shout for news that nigeria is loosing millions of barrels per day and never shout why Nigeria lack good roads, hospitals, School and social aminities. 
Can you tell me the latest generator in Town? I know nepa will still cut off lights in the night hours and fools will shout when they bring the half current back. I heard there's no more original tiger generators and yamaha. Which Generator are you fools using now?. 
I may source importation from China the big African partner. Is cheap and only meant for Nigerians. Yara dua knows the contract is a heavy cool income. Importing millions of generator per year will yeild more profit than giving electricity to fools that can't afford to pay Nepa bills.
Nigeria is a Fool for forty after independence!!

Did you fools know the quantity of barrels of crude that is sold per day and how much was spent honestly.

I missed Fela so much.  I wonder how Nigerians are still blind in this 21st century. I am surprised that many can see OBJ the greedy dude as an intelectual. when will you know your faults? Naija people.
What a hell are you to have allowed Obasanjo to rule our old generation and still rule our present generation. Is a shame to you burgers that sees Obasanjo the greedy dude and his family friends as intelectuals. Anyway, i'm no more using Nigerian passport for the past four years now as it is too nasty and risky for identification.
I am praying that Yara dua will change his mind and prosecute the greedy dude for stealing Abacha's stolen pay and our public funds.  Let him reward him back just as he fought Cat and Dog fight with his good friend Atiku over the embezzlement of our public funds.

To hell those that consider them intelectuals. Why Abacha died leaving this families behind to steal more  to the extent of importing our own fuel from abroad and keeping our refinenaries down. Have you heard of fuel scarcity in Bening Republic or Ghana? just a closer exemple and not talking of other countries where there is no single oil well.
If yara dua likes let him be more brutal than his Boss, i don't care. I still send pay to my parents and they don't feel the harsh weather like many other Naija people.
Shame to those Idiots that still consider them intelectuals after been manipulated by whites to keep our refinaries down for more stealing. Abacha could have eliminated more greedy people like this una Naija intelectuals.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by osisi5: 2:32am On Sep 26, 2007
I don't seem to understand wetin abunna dey talk.
Am I alone in this?

Mr Abunna maybe you need to change username.
you're beginning to act like an untamed abunna.

all over the place lipsrsealed
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by ABUNNA: 2:39am On Sep 26, 2007
I know you won't understand fool. Obasanjo intelectual your mama
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by osisi5: 2:44am On Sep 26, 2007
ABUNNA:

I know you won't understand fool. Obasanjo intelectual your mama

Hmm!
I knew you would behave like your name.
At least you could spell fool right,praise God.
"Intelectual" is another story
you might as well have called it [b]Intelekchual,[/b]let's know you're writing it in ogoni language grin
anu mpam
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Nushi77: 3:05am On Sep 26, 2007
+osisi@
Why should you insult Abunna. He's making a nice point and you shouldn't interupt the gentle man in making his point clear and understandable. As a fool I think he said you are, don't you know he mean intellectual. News papers makes mistakes talkless of this fucking forum where you discuss people that has no regard for you minus -osisi.
Foolishness
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by sergio(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2007
Nushi or whatever your name is, What level of education do you have?, you don't even know how to place your tenses. and here your are taking sides. in case you don't know, this forum is not for kids angry
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Nushi77: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2007
sergio,

my dear teacher, you are not the forum admin and should not interven. stupid. after all you are a fool. did you get your cup of tea for free? why given your idle time to critize someone's hero. Va te faire foutre.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Buruntashi: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2007

Is davidylan sane? What African would have Bush as his hero but sees Mandela as a man who sat idly for 27yrs in prison? Is this guy an African, someone please tell me.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by seun001(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2007
hmmm,
e don happen again ooo!
to construct a simple logical sentence is too hard abi,cant even comprehend some posts ere.
@davidlan,
no comment.i just dey shake had like agama lizard
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Nushi77: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2007
No good man in Africa to compare with bush the bondage liberator, the good african men I knew are dead and some old age knocking in their door to death. Bush is better for now. To cancel Obasanjo's contracts and project has to be accompanied with anullation of the election in which his family friend was favoured in the back yard Aso Rock.
To hell mandela and your african intellectuals, I can understand why bush said he's dead. Where is Mandela when his friend Mbeki is rough handling oposition leaders in SA. His boy Mbeki is trading the highest amount of Arms in Africa despite UN arm embargo in some war countries even in West Africa.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by seun001(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2007
Nushi77:

No good man in Africa to compare with bush the bondage liberator, the good african men I knew are dead and some old age knocking in their door to death. Bush is better for now. To cancel Obasanjo's contracts and project has to be accompanied with anullation of the election in which his family friend was favoured in the back yard Aso Rock.
To hell mandela and your african intellectuals, I can understand why bush said he's dead. Where is Mandela when his friend Mbeki is rough handling oposition leaders in SA. His boy Mbeki is trading the highest amount of Arms in Africa despite UN arm embargo in some war countries even in West Africa.

hmm,
if u wanna achieve something in this life, u better stop disrespecting somebody that u cant go thru half of what he went thru, hisses
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by mashaun(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2007
dont mind him, "na him go die"."omo ale"
HIM MAMA HUSBAND (FROM M/EAST)GO CATCH AM ONE DAY .
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by mashaun(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ DENEX
Anyway, that apart, don't compare Yar'Adua's left thumb to Bush. If you want to compare Bush to somebody in the Nigerian Government, it is Alao Akala[i][/i][center][/center].
i think you are right .you must be a good researcher.how did you come about this,
[center]INFACT ;THEY ARE BIRDS OF A FEATHER[/center]
HOW COULD A GOVERNOR SACK THE ENTIRE STATE WORKFORCE,
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by faketan(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2007
Anybody who says that Mandela is not a hero is a buffoon. And if Bush is a hero because you were able to bribe your way to US you are anu mpam.

Mr Penis(aka abunna) go ahead show your level of ignorance. Because you send money to your parents, they no longer suffer you think. You reason with your anus. They will fly in the air and not ride on our good roads. They will use generating sets to blast there ear drums and saturate their blood stream with CO. Yes they are not suffering. People like you think that money is everything.
By the way you no longer have Nigerian passport or you no longer use one, I do not think you have any business coming to nairaland let alone being a member. Could you please take your ignorance to America where you belong if they are stupid enough to accept a slowpoke like you. Anyway like begets like.

I do not curse people but an idiot like abunna who calls everybody a fool is most likely an ignoramus. If you do not see anything good in Mandela it is better you shut your pit toilet. It smells! I thank God you are no longer Nigerian. It will be a disgrace that a Nigerian has your kind of opinion. Oloshi.
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by denex: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
It is my resolve that I will not regard any post of which the poster cannot express themselves in decent English.

In fact, I suggest the moderator bans ABUNNAs so that they can earnestly pursue basic education with the ample time they have instead of coming on public fora to misfire.

This is the internet for God sake!
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Nushi77: 1:13am On Sep 27, 2007
denex@

Is a pity to learn that you are one of those OTA FARM monkies that wanted to go for third term. I don't care if my grama is good or bad but know it that I care not how to address you fools in Naija that are still blind. I waste no important time for you remote fools. i have only two dear ones to relocate and that will be the end of flying into murtala mohammed oga roger me airport. I pray one day democracy like Nnamdi Azikiwe dreamed will come through and you fools will know the difference from good and bad. earth quake could have been better than sharia law. mugu. see you negro

Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by osisi5: 1:16am On Sep 27, 2007
why is that woman carrying a gun?
people who see her are the ones who need the gun
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by Nushi77: 1:19am On Sep 27, 2007
faketan @

OTA FARM monkey. Your CEO officer failed for third term. I don't care if my grama is good or bad but know it that I care not how to address you fools in Naija that are still blind. I waste no important time for you remote fools. i have only two dear ones to relocate and that will be the end of flying into murtala mohammed oga roger me airport. I pray one day democracy like Nnamdi Azikiwe dreamed will come through and you fools will know the difference from good and bad. earth quake could have been better than sharia law. mugu. see you negro
Re: Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" by osisi5: 1:22am On Sep 27, 2007
Nushi77:

faketan @

OTA FARM monkey. Your CEO officer failed for third term. I don't care if my grama is good or bad but know it that I care not how to address you fools in Naija that are still blind. I waste no important time for you remote fools. i have only two dear ones to relocate and that will be the end of flying into murtala mohammed oga roger me airport. I pray one day democracy like Nnamdi Azikiwe dreamed will come through and you fools will know the difference from good and bad. earth quake could have been better than sharia law. mugu. see you negro

hmm.
are we safe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Horrific Photos Of ISIS Atrocities How They Behead Christian Children / Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya / Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.