Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,846 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why Is Everyone Talking About An Election Loser A Year Past Elections? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Everyone Talking About An Election Loser A Year Past Elections? (280 Views)

Garba Shehu: Presidential Poll Better Than Past Elections In Nigeria / DR Congo Election Loser Calls For Rematch / Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Everyone Talking About An Election Loser A Year Past Elections? by kYjelly2: 1:52pm On May 25
Na witchcraft abi wetin?

Dem go say Obi is inconsequential, IPOB, never be...

Yet, today May 25th 2024, a year after the 2023 election, na still Obi Obi Obi

Haba wetin na

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Talking About An Election Loser A Year Past Elections? by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:32pm On May 25
ElSudani:
Because the Obidients just like their Ipob predecessors are a bunch of noisy, uncouth and rabid miscreants.

Fair enough! But are you normally in the habit of engaging with ‘noisy, uncouth and rabid miscreants’ on the street!?

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Talking About An Election Loser A Year Past Elections? by ElSudani: 2:37pm On May 25
LOVEALAIGBO:

Fair enough! But are you normally in the habit of engaging with ‘noisy, uncouth and rabid miscreants’ on the street!?

It wouldn't bother me if we weren't in the same space.
If you keep all your hate, anger, lies and misrepresentations to yourself you wouldn't hear a pim from me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone Talking About An Election Loser A Year Past Elections? by slimfit1(m): 2:49pm On May 25
Because the truth can't be covered. The man is just living his life, guilty conscience is giving some people sleepless night. The fact remains Tinubu's wishes has come to past like it or not he has made history.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Talking About An Election Loser A Year Past Elections? by yarimo(m): 3:02pm On May 25
Please direct your advice to bitter Obidients to stop creating senseless thread. No need for bitter Obidients to keep lamenting about past election
kYjelly2:
Na witchcraft abi wetin?

Haba wetin na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone Talking About An Election Loser A Year Past Elections? by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:18pm On May 25
ElSudani:

It wouldn't bother me if we weren't in the same space.
If you keep all your hate, anger, lies and misrepresentations to yourself you wouldn't hear a pim from me.

But those exhibiting the character traits you mentioned get into the space of others by their very nature! Otherwise, they wouldn’t be ‘noisy, uncouth and rabid miscreants’ would they!? It’s just like you engaging a werey in the market place in a fight…stripping each other naked and pounding the living daylights out of each other! And when someone asks you what started it, you tell them: ‘I was walking past….minding my own business, then this mad man started abusing me. So i wanted to teach him a lesson’! People will look at you and wonder if your head dey correct at all…..if it’s not both of you that are wereys!

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Talking About An Election Loser A Year Past Elections? by BossGerald: 4:04pm On May 25
ElSudani:
Because the Obidients just like their Ipob predecessors are a bunch of noisy, uncouth and rabid miscreants.

Simply put

"Tinubu failed and that's why you can't stop talking about Obi"...when was the last time you talked about tinupoo's achievement

Who knows the opponent otti or makinde contested against?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Talking About An Election Loser A Year Past Elections? by Usmanovic95(m): 5:26pm On May 25
If APC is actually pulling up trees and everything is relatively stable,no one will remember who peter obi is.They need to attack obi because their performance so far is not worthy of campaigning with.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everyone Talking About An Election Loser A Year Past Elections? by aguluobi: 5:41pm On May 25
because the 3lection loser are going to every TV house making senseless noise, building foolish borehole n more nonsense. Couple with foolish senseless comment by the loser from time to time

kYjelly2:
Na witchcraft abi wetin?

Haba wetin na

(1) (Reply)

Marshall Abigail Katung, Emerges As The First Black African Mayor Of UK City / Why Do The Igbos Have Five States And Not Just One Igbo State / Organised Labour Gives Fresh Update On Minimum Wage, Lists Benefits Workers Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.