Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,071 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Kano Emirates Dissolution Halt: Police Pledge To Enforce Court Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Emirates Dissolution Halt: Police Pledge To Enforce Court Order (124 Views)

Kano Emirates: Northern Lawyers Give Gov Yusuf 48 Hours Ultimatum / NLC Protest: Police Pledge To Protect Protesters’ Rights / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kano Emirates Dissolution Halt: Police Pledge To Enforce Court Order by obasanjonews(m): 3:58pm On May 25
The Kano State Police Command has announced its intention to enforce the court order that prohibits the state government from dissolving the newly created Emirates in the state. In a press briefing held at the police headquarters in Bompai Kano, the Commissioner of Police, Muhammad Hussain Gumel, assured journalists that the police would uphold the law and maintain peace.

He warned that security agencies would not tolerate any attempts to disrupt the peace in the state. Gumel emphasized that anyone planning to jeopardize the existing security settings or instigate violence would be arrested and face the full consequences of the law.

He also stated that the combined security agencies in the state were fully prepared to prevent any breakdown of law and order, as the safety and security of all residents remained of utmost importance.

Re: Kano Emirates Dissolution Halt: Police Pledge To Enforce Court Order by immortalcrown(m): 3:59pm On May 25
I don't know who is right and who is wrong in the battle. But I am sure that selfishness, greed and ego are the cause of the battle.

If such a thing happens in the Igbo land, the narrative will be that Igbo people hate one another. Bigots will say that the Igbo should not lead Nigeria since the Igbo people cannot lead themselves.

If it happens among pastors or Bishops, the narrative will be that Christianity is a white man's weapon to destroy Africa. Religious bigots will say that Christianity is a scam.

Haters of truth can go on to quote and attack me. But until they point out any falsehood in my comment, they are just ranting.
Re: Kano Emirates Dissolution Halt: Police Pledge To Enforce Court Order by ebexofficial: 4:03pm On May 25
Police don collect back hand

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu Denies Alleged Involvement In Emir Bayero’s Return To Kano / "High Chief Jerry Patrick Onuokaibe Applauds Enugu's Development Under Gov Mbah / Terrorism Reduced In Nigeria Since Russia/ukraine War Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.