Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,863,001 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Bel-air� Season 3 Update - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bel-air� Season 3 Update (216 Views)

Bel-air Season 2 Episode 9 Download / Bel-air Series / American Sitcom ,Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air celebrate 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bel-air� Season 3 Update by ABASHBlessed: 4:11pm On May 25
Peacock is preparing to welcome everyone back into the home of the Banks family this summer with Bel-Air Season 3.

Right at the mid-season mark of its second chapter, Peacock came through with major surprise news that Bel-Air season 3 is officially on the way. Now, we've got a full first look at the upcoming season as well as a release date — it's summertime in Bel-Air.

The fam is back, baby. And we’ve got the scoop on the newest season of Bel-Air, coming to Peacock Aug 15. Here’s everything you need to know! 

Note : Before we continue, I'm really intentional about you, my reader. That's why I'm bringing not only entertainment to you, but also good tidings. I came across this easy-to-learn business model that has really helped my finances. This can really be of help to you especially with the way things are going in this our country😞. You can earn as much as 40-50k weekly, just working for some companies with your smartphone. And these companies are really looking for employees. If you want to know more about this business model, just copy this number 09165230447, paste it on your WhatsApp and send me a DM.

Now let's continue 🔥

In season three, school’s out for the summer, and Will is doing Bel-Air his way. Being a part of the Banks family has given him a new perspective – it isn’t just about wealth, it means that Will now has options to lean into other things that excite him and has the privilege to dream bigger.  

As Will makes an exciting pivot, he finds a partner in Carlton, who desperately wants to leave his life of addiction behind and rebuild his damaged reputation. While the dynamic duo has a lot of exciting wins, working together also reveals fundamental differences in their backgrounds and worldviews. Can a partnership of such extremes work?

Meanwhile, pressure at work and home will also pose challenges for Viv and Phil. How does a couple hold strong when their lives are at sea? Hilary’s romantic journey with LaMarcus will face some shocking hurdles, Ashley’s views on romance will start to blossom the summer before she starts high school, while Geoffrey’s London past will come a little too close to home.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Become First Housemates To Be Evicted / Movie Audition Notification / Training & Promoting Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.