Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,901 members, 7,863,097 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance (40111 Views)

Remi Tinubu's Visit: Governor Adeleke's Wives Clash Over Who First Lady Position / Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) / Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by iluvdonjazzy: 5:56am On May 26
Peter and Paul and bracket e o dem don dey go, remember say dem get e gbedu wey e go make you soji.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by Krankhead: 6:25am On May 26
chubinwa:
Otti is out for the good. If you put body, you go collect
When he finishes his term , nah that time you go no how much he don't steal for public fund

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by okerekingsley90: 6:31am On May 26
iluvdonjazzy:
Peter and Paul and bracket e o dem don dey go, remember say dem get e gbedu wey e go make you soji.

Them say we no sabi sing eh some say na only dance we de dance eh we come bring back busy body amd roll it eh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by DeepSight(m): 6:33am On May 26
CoronaVirusPro:
Fine tall slim girl!

Paul got taste!

Not all these celebrities that will be dating and getting married to dwarfs.

She is the definition of ordinary.
Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by SoNature(m): 6:34am On May 26
CoronaVirusPro:
Fine tall slim girl!

Paul got taste!

Abeg that babe too fine and hot.

She looks like someone God took His time to mould.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by Dpharisee: 6:37am On May 26
Felabrity:
Otti posture reminds me of when one of the Okoyes met Dangote
Which of them is in that picture Peter or Paul?
Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by deji17: 6:38am On May 26
See more propaganda. I pity the dull people that will be swayed by this nonsense.
Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by Timothy89(m): 6:42am On May 26
Abia ladies are topnotch, I think Enugu follows after Abia and imo state ladies too aren't bad very matured and intelligent

Not sure of anambra and Ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by spencekat(m): 6:46am On May 26
Felabrity:
Otti posture reminds me of when one of the Okoyes met Dangote
The governor likes that posture.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by RushManni: 6:56am On May 26
Beverlyjean:
Leave ur husband for flimsy excuse like he cheated and see another chic take ur place immediately... u will be a thing of the past while ir replacement shines ... reason I don't agree with what yuls ex wife did ... she will be forgotten while Judy will rise in popularity... its always the case ... women stop listening and copying western way of life ...it destroys

I disagree. Yuls case and Paul ain't same. Paul is the higher one here giving he has fame but who knows the wive ?

But May is actually the higher one in that other one - don't you notice how yul seems to have lost bearing ?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by Karemarealty288(m): 6:56am On May 26
Wishing him a happy new marriage without drama.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by Bigboytinz: 7:02am On May 26
CoronaVirusPro:
Fine tall slim girl!

Paul got taste!

short girl Na wahala. Don't even understand why a celebrity won't date a tall girl when they go many to choose from?? Walking around with a short lady sef is embarrassing 😐😐

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by Ebubu2: 7:07am On May 26
VillagePipu:
Has this washed-up idiot renovated his abandoned father's house in Anambra?
Running to Abia to beg for crumbs. Why didn't he go to his home state of Anambra and meet Soludo?
His fathers house is abandoned?
Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by victorVIC1(m): 7:08am On May 26
Beverlyjean:
Leave ur husband for flimsy excuse like he cheated and see another chic take ur place immediately... u will be a thing of the past while ir replacement shines ... reason I don't agree with what yuls ex wife did ... she will be forgotten while Judy will rise in popularity... its always the case ... women stop listening and copying western way of life ...it destroys

While no one is indispensable, I wouldn't consider leaving someone's partner because of cheating as a flimsy excuse.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by ponishah: 7:09am On May 26
CoronaVirusPro:
Fine tall slim girl!

Paul got taste!

So those you called dwarfs are less human abi?
Be endangering your life with reckless comments, God will soon humble you

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by seanwilliam(m): 7:17am On May 26
Beverlyjean:

Bad advise. If you’re a lady and you come across this post, please ignore it , dont follow it. You deserve the best, don’t settle for less. Go girl 📍

9 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by TheMostComplex1: 7:19am On May 26
Beverlyjean:

Lol when your daughters, sisters & friends experience a Yul, Paul Okoye kind of treatment to their significant others please ask them to remain in the marriage. I must be from the South East because na dem get oppressive mentality towards women. Did Paul & May not see enough popularity before leaving? A woman's peace of mind, mental health & healthy environment matters more.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:19am On May 26
CoronaVirusPro:
Fine tall slim girl!

Paul got taste!

I agree with you. Considering that he reached and secured her before the Yahoo boys got there. Every man who has worked legitimately hard and achieved deserves a low or no mileage puss¥.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:22am On May 26
Matheusmartin:

Fresh young banny..

If u know what u are doing as a man, you'd understand that, truly u are the prize.
kiss

Men wey sabi. I have failed to understand who some men settle for a badly beaten puss¥.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by TheMostComplex1: 7:24am On May 26
Beverlyjean:

Just wish them a happy married life. And I know the mistakes his made or the way he treated Anita he will never try it with IVy which is a Gen Z because he now understands that a woman can walk away without looking back.

And in response to your comment up there
Lol when your daughters, sisters & friends experience a Yul, Paul Okoye kind of treatment to their significant others please ask them to remain in the marriage. I must be from the South East because na dem get oppressive mentality towards women. Did Paul & May not see enough popularity before leaving? A woman's peace of mind, mental health & healthy environment matters more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by TheMostComplex1: 7:26am On May 26
seanwilliam:

Bad advise. If you’re a lady and you come across this post, please ignore it , dont follow it. You deserve the best, don’t settle for less. Go girl 📍

This days women are no longer following that his advice because they value themselves irrespective of what the society says.
Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:28am On May 26
skultrick:
Paul is a real nigga. No time for bullshit

Some men are just lucky. Whether by design or accident, they get to marry more than one beautiful woman in their lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:35am On May 26
Peakdesign23:
The genz baddies no dey carry last. I think he found something in her. Alex Otti keep making abians happy.

He handled her the way a real man handles a Gen Z baddie. Tame and domesticate them before they run you street. Now she will be a mom in no time. I also like the way Ned is running Regina Daniel. Marrying a much younger woman is for real men only.

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by Milka2: 7:37am On May 26
Via,this Paul okoye no Sabi speak correct English
Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by Milka2: 7:38am On May 26
Bia,this Paul okoye no Sabi speak correct English

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by judedwriter(m): 7:45am On May 26
The "come reason with me" crooner has finally 'reasoned' with a girl young enough to be his daughter .....

But what about his first marriage? 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by Available9: 8:09am On May 26
CoronaVirusPro:
Fine tall slim girl!

Paul got taste!

And very young...edit your post and add that
Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by Available9: 8:11am On May 26
Beverlyjean:
Any woman who leaves her husband Because of infidelity is a mumu...they have been separated for more than 2 years, is she saying she is not fuckin, ? Either someone's boyfriend or someone's husband

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by Available9: 8:13am On May 26
VillagePipu:
Has this washed-up idiot renovated his abandoned father's house in Anambra?
Running to Abia to beg for crumbs. Why didn't he go to his home state of Anambra and meet Soludo?

Which one you Don build for your papa wey they alive ?
Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by Available9: 8:15am On May 26
DeepSight:

She is the definition of ordinary.

Ordinary that comes with peace of mind, and what's the definition of your mother ?

Talking about ordinary, who knew the ex wife before her marriage to Paul ? Till date, what is she known for ? Nothing right ? ...

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance by Administration1: 8:19am On May 26
RushManni:

I disagree. Yuls case and Paul ain't same. Paul is the higher one here giving he has fake but who knows the wive ?

But May is actually the higher one in that other one - don't you notice how yul seems to have lost bearing ?

Wow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. / Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others / 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.