Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,787 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs (29084 Views)

2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis / Atiku, Obasanjo Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over 2023 Presidency / Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by God1000(m): 5:36pm On May 25
Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf and the 16th Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi ll are presently in a meeting with security Chiefs in the state.

The meeting is coming amidst the ongoing dispute within the royal family, causing unease throughout the state.

https://punchng.com/kano-gov-emir-sanusi-hold-closed-door-meeting-with-security-chiefs/#google_vignette

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by God1000(m): 5:36pm On May 25
We are fully behind emir Sanusi who was unjustly removed by Ganduje, he remains the authentic emir of Kano

178 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Imide: 5:37pm On May 25
Greed and politics has eaten deep into Nigerian fabric

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by chatinent: 5:44pm On May 25
Any meeting that isn't about the welfare of the people is useless to me...and I refuse to take sides between the cold war among politicians.

35 Likes

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Racoon(m): 5:49pm On May 25
So what we they thinking when they were holding meeting with the same security officers with the disposed emir? The power tussle at any strata in Nigeria no be am at all.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Magnumproperty: 5:50pm On May 25
It is well with the Emir
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:51pm On May 25
It is well. I know it will favour Sanusi because he was removed then based on politics

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by canalily(m): 5:51pm On May 25
Work has resumed in earnest.....Sanu de zua ...

1 Like

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by techub: 5:51pm On May 25
The 16th Emir of Kano?

That mean they counted his first and second coming

7 Likes

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by frog12: 5:52pm On May 25
which security chiefs ??

security chiefs should never be involved in a royal matter. let the governor settle this

4 Likes

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by DumiChills: 5:52pm On May 25
grin
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Anijay1212(m): 5:52pm On May 25
A once revered traditional stool now used by politicians to settle scores.
Party politics will be the end of this country.
angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Atarakpa: 5:52pm On May 25
Brother matter.
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by inoki247: 5:53pm On May 25
Lol the Sanusi and Bayero both look desperate for the seat sef both allowing politicians to use dem to Play Hockey šŸ‘....

So if APC comes in tomorrow they will kick Sanusi out again if NNPP come again they will recall him Omo naso Kano throne turn to Joke even small community Chief dem no use dem play like this.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Pootle: 5:53pm On May 25
the only way nigeria can split is if the north is disunited, jus know the center wont hold forever

5 Likes

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Thekaghan: 5:53pm On May 25
Sanusi shouldnā€™t have taken the Greek gift. What if the table turns against him in the nearest future? He will have to endure second humiliation. I was not happy with the way he was dethroned but he should know better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Xscape1993(m): 5:53pm On May 25
Let us please separate politics from traditional institution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Agbadocassava: 5:53pm On May 25
Pootle:
the only way nigeria can split is if the north is disunited, jus know the center wont hold forever

4 Likes

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by jboixxx: 5:53pm On May 25
Wahala! Emir and Security chiefs de do meetings! Nigeria sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by ClearFlair: 5:53pm On May 25
APC is a disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by spencekat(m): 5:54pm On May 25
techub:
The 16th Emir of Kano?

That mean they counted his first and second coming
Yes na
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by IyaTola: 5:54pm On May 25
Your salary is the bribe to forget your dreams." FALSE!
"My job takes all my time; I have to quit to pursue my dream." FALSE!

Contrary to popular belief, having a structured job can be one of the greatest assets for an aspiring entrepreneur. It provides a steady income, valuable experience, and a network of potential partners and customers. I know this firsthand, having started my own successful business, So Fresh, while working a full-time job.

Here's how you can leverage your current position to launch your entrepreneurial journey:

1. Start Before You Quit: Don't fall into the trap of quitting your job prematurely. Instead, test your idea, gain traction, and secure paying customers while still employed. This reduces risk and ensures you have a solid foundation before taking the leap.

2. Maximize Your Time: Yes, your job demands a significant chunk of your week, but with 168 hours available, there's still ample time to build your dream. Efficiently manage your free time by prioritizing tasks and eliminating distractions. Your job takes up about 60 hours, sleep takes up 50, and you are still left with 58 hours to build your dream

3. Outsource or Partner: Identify your core strengths and delegate or collaborate on other aspects of your business. This allows you to focus on what you do best while leveraging the skills of others.

4. See Your Job as a Blessing: Your current paycheck can be a lifeline for your entrepreneurial venture. Use it to fund your initial expenses and invest in your business's growth.

5. Stay Committed: Dedicate yourself to both your job and your side hustle. Your 9-to-5 can be a valuable learning experience, teaching you about organization, leadership, and customer service.

My journey with So Fresh started 14 years before I left my last job, by then, it had grown from a small corner shop to a chain of three stores. Today, So Fresh boasts twelve vibrant locations across Lagos, Ibadan, PH, and Abuja, employing over 150 staff and continuing to expand.

Remember, your job doesn't have to be the enemy of your dreams. It can be the catalyst that propels you towards entrepreneurial success.

Good Luck!!

If you are looking for a job join šŸ‘‰https://whatsapp(.)com/channel/0029VaH6zEJFHWpuQ1zwxt1Q

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Freshfish4: 5:54pm On May 25
Nothing do you Sanusi!!! Nobody go comot you. Ganduje is only wasting his time

2 Likes

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by frog12: 5:54pm On May 25
what sort of game is this ?
they should sack those security chiefs immediately

3 Likes

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Agbadocassava: 5:55pm On May 25
Pootle:

The man should just rest

1 Like

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by iampeterben(m): 5:55pm On May 25
Road to 2027 is loading it will start from the Northwestern part of Nigeria. I pray Nigeria stays as one. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by anonymous1759(m): 5:55pm On May 25
grin
God1000:
We are fully behind emir Sanusi who was unjustly removed under Ganduje, he remains the authentic emir of Kano

Emergency lovers of Sanusi grin grin grin I remember when you guys were celebrating when Ganduje was tormenting him because he (Sanusi) had issues with Jonathan grin today heā€™s your friend because Ganduje is your enemy grin ; grin. FYI
You guys should prepare to welcome more enemies in the future . I foresee Alex Otti going back to APC after 2027 to take over from Umahi as minister of works .

5 Likes

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:56pm On May 25
I stand with SLS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Buhari Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company': Nigerian Youths Protest In Abuja (Pics) / June 12: ā€˜donā€™t Declare MKO Abiola Presidentā€™ ā€“ Bode George Warns Buhari / Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.