Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,391 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs (29086 Views)

2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis / Atiku, Obasanjo Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over 2023 Presidency / Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Caramia2020(m): 5:56pm On May 25
Hhmmm
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by jboixxx: 5:56pm On May 25
techub:
The 16th Emir of Kano?

That mean they counted his first and second coming
2 terms emir abi wetin we go call am now?! Lol
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by omoredia: 5:56pm On May 25
These lovers are trying to seek relevance and the so called educated southerners are falling for it
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by jboixxx: 5:59pm On May 25
frog12:
which security chiefs ??

security chiefs should never be involved in a royal matter. let the governor settle this

Politicians has bastardised some positions in this country. Something wey supposed be between dem and Commissioner of Police and Kano state NSCDC Commandant.
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by frog12: 5:59pm On May 25
grin
omoredia:
These lovers are trying to seek relevance and the so called educated southerners are falling for it
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by SaiOba: 6:06pm On May 25
Tell this lame statement to the Senate/Senators who would prefer to legislate on a national athem as if that is the most pressing needs of Nigerians.. una no dey see all those ones..
Mtcheew!
Nonsense And Vegetables
chatinent:
Any meeting that isn't about the welfare of the people is useless to me...and I refuse to take side between the cold war among politicians.

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Jman06(m): 6:09pm On May 25
Aside Ganduje's politics of bitterness, there was no justification for removing Sanusi in the first place! So, governor Yusuf was right in restoring him back to his position.

Any other REASONABLE governor would have done same.
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by LordofNaija: 6:12pm On May 25
iampeterben:
Road to 2027 is loading it will start from the Northwestern part of Nigeria. I pray Nigeria stays as one. God bless Nigeria.
Please explain to me like a 5year old. How will this affect the politics of 2027
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by ziragoldd(m): 6:24pm On May 25
if APC comes in tomorrow they will kick Sanusi out again if NNPP come again they will recall him Omo naso Kano throne turn to Joke even small community Chief dem no use dem play like this.....
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by AfonjaConehead: 6:24pm On May 25
Are they taking these monarchs for rides or what?
Btw, grin

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Sleekfingers: 6:26pm On May 25
Thekaghan:
Sanusi shouldn’t have taken the Greek gift. What if the table turns against him in the nearest future? He will have to endure second humiliation. I was not happy with the way he was dethroned but he should know better

He shouldn't accept his birthright? He is from a royal family , and he entitled to the throne by right.
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by NwokoloOwa: 6:26pm On May 25
Holluwhakemmy:
It is well. I know it will favour Sanusi because he was removed then based on politics

He was appointed based on politics by Kwankwaso who wanted to spite President Jonathan whom he was battling with for the 2015 Presidential Elections. Sanusi was never the favorite of the kingmakers but for Kwankwaso's political mischief

1 Like

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by ComeToJesus: 6:27pm On May 25
APC will never secure Kano votes any longer. A serious country should wean itself of an inglorious political party that heralded sorrows, tears and blood into a once prosperous and safe nation.

The eyes of Nigerians have opened to realise that APC is a Congress of deceptive manipulators and filthy characters.

And this Yusuf guy seems ruthless- just about the exact guy that is needed to flush the evil party down the drain in Kano.
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by AskNgige2: 6:28pm On May 25
Imide:
Greed and politics has eaten deep into Nigerian fabric

Stupid pple, from Rivers to Kano yet nothing to make the masses smile
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:29pm On May 25
NwokoloOwa:

He was appointed based on politics by Kwankwaso who wanted to spite President Jonathan whom he was battling with for the 2015 Presidential Elections. Sanusi was never the favorite of the kingmakers but for Kwankwaso's political mischief
let's just fold our hands and watch everything is just about politics nothing else.
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Goodnewsupdate1: 6:37pm On May 25
Davido, Bella Shmurda, Rugar and Others at Zlatan new ZTTW Fashion Store Opening

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwLwyfBke10
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Vulcan24(m): 6:48pm On May 25
Nigeria leaders have their own world while their citizens have theirs

Imagine the cost of living and surviving in this country, and in this same Kano filled with poverty and hunger! But see what ppl who are supposed to think and act on their behalf are doing!!

We av a longer way to go
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Agugbadin: 7:05pm On May 25
God1000:
We are fully behind emir Sanusi who was unjustly removed by Ganduje, he remains the authentic emir of Kano

I agree with you absolutely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by xeju: 7:09pm On May 25
Nor be politics still approve him too?
Holluwhakemmy:
It is well. I know it will favour Sanusi because he was removed then based on politics
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Honoredeblazac: 7:20pm On May 25
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by MrIcredible: 8:01pm On May 25
IyaTola:
Your salary is the bribe to forget your dreams." FALSE!
"My job takes all my time; I have to quit to pursue my dream." FALSE!

Contrary to popular belief, having a structured job can be one of the greatest assets for an aspiring entrepreneur. It provides a steady income, valuable experience, and a network of potential partners and customers. I know this firsthand, having started my own successful business, So Fresh, while working a full-time job.

Here's how you can leverage your current position to launch your entrepreneurial journey:

1. Start Before You Quit: Don't fall into the trap of quitting your job prematurely. Instead, test your idea, gain traction, and secure paying customers while still employed. This reduces risk and ensures you have a solid foundation before taking the leap.

2. Maximize Your Time: Yes, your job demands a significant chunk of your week, but with 168 hours available, there's still ample time to build your dream. Efficiently manage your free time by prioritizing tasks and eliminating distractions. Your job takes up about 60 hours, sleep takes up 50, and you are still left with 58 hours to build your dream

3. Outsource or Partner: Identify your core strengths and delegate or collaborate on other aspects of your business. This allows you to focus on what you do best while leveraging the skills of others.

4. See Your Job as a Blessing: Your current paycheck can be a lifeline for your entrepreneurial venture. Use it to fund your initial expenses and invest in your business's growth.

5. Stay Committed: Dedicate yourself to both your job and your side hustle. Your 9-to-5 can be a valuable learning experience, teaching you about organization, leadership, and customer service.

My journey with So Fresh started 14 years before I left my last job, by then, it had grown from a small corner shop to a chain of three stores. Today, So Fresh boasts twelve vibrant locations across Lagos, Ibadan, PH, and Abuja, employing over 150 staff and continuing to expand.

Remember, your job doesn't have to be the enemy of your dreams. It can be the catalyst that propels you towards entrepreneurial success.

Good Luck!!

If you are looking for a job join 👉https(.)com/channel/0029VaH6zEJFHWpuQ1zwxt1Q
Lol
Gnld boy grin
Dey play
Sapa go reset your brain soon
Den no dey telly person grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by IyaTola: 8:10pm On May 25
MrIcredible:

Lol
Gnld boy grin
Dey play
Sapa go reset your brain soon
Den no dey telly person grin
BAs are Needed Across these Locations for inbar activation:

Ilasa, Oshodi, Mafoluku, Ejigbo, Isolo, MOSALASI, Cele Pipeline

Dress code: White tshirt, black jean and black sneakers

Time: 5-9

Pls pchat George

Pls help Re-boardcast
Thanks
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Akinpresident: 8:20pm On May 25
It takes strong will power and political will to do what the governo did. Justice shall always prevail no matter the time it takes.
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by crossbreedwears(m): 8:24pm On May 25
He should have not even been the emir if the kano traditional council did not install him in 2014 because his granduncle son was the right person to the throne but because GEJ wanted to punish him because he opened up a case about NNPC so they had to make him emir in order to avoid charges
God1000:
We are fully behind emir Sanusi who was unjustly removed by Ganduje, he remains the authentic emir of Kano
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:28pm On May 25
xeju:
Nor be politics still approve him too?
Hmmmn politics here and there

1 Like

Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by d142475: 8:35pm On May 25
The throne must be returned to the HAUSAS, who are the original owners of the Land. Enough of Fulani imperialism.
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Tonygeesm(m): 9:23pm On May 25
What is the business of Nigeria or it state government with emir this emir that are they part of the political structure
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Kokomaster69: 9:24pm On May 25
The democratic ruling class since 1999 have done far worse than the entire military rule in Nigeria put together. Military rule actually established most of our national assets we have in Nigeria.
Politicians have destroyed Nigeria's fabric beyond repair. Our traditional heritage are fast going down the drain. Our renowned traditional rulers are becoming nonentities before politicians. Military rule had more regards for the traditional rulers than the so called politicians who are known for their ethnicity cards they always play to divide Nigerians.

Obaseki tried using Ganduje's model in Edo , but failed woefully
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Thekaghan: 11:12pm On May 25
Sleekfingers:

He shouldn't accept his birthright? He is from a royal family , and he entitled to the throne by right.

wait till he is humiliated once again. He is a fool to allow himself to be used by politicians. He was enthroned by Kwankwanso through the back door in the first place.
Re: Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs by Sleekfingers: 11:32pm On May 25
Thekaghan:
wait till he is humiliated once again. He is a fool to allow himself to be used by politicians. He was enthroned by Kwankwanso through the back door in the first place.

He was enthroned unjustly. That is why he need to fight it out with whosoever.....
Yes, they are using both Sanusi and Bayero for their political differences in Kano........

They say in Yoruba, Eni ti ko ba fe ku, ko le je oye Ile baba e......He seems to be ready to face , what might be the outcome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Tukur Buratai, His Father And Son / Senate: Olujimi Takes Over Akpabio’s Seat / Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.