Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,556 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Done With Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Done With Betting (530 Views)

Done With Betting For Life / Am Done With Betting / Powerful Guidelines In Making PROFITS With Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Done With Betting by tobore4u(m): 6:01pm On May 25
Having strived for 5years, I finally realized without any iota of doubt that to make head way in life sport betting is not an option.

Today, I take the bold step of quitting all form of betting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done With Betting by Righteousness2(m): 6:03pm On May 25
😂😂😂🤣🤣😂
Re: Done With Betting by spencekat(m): 6:09pm On May 25
No be for mouth o o.Na for mind o o.
Re: Done With Betting by nifemi25(m): 6:15pm On May 25
They question still remain.. you go fit quit ?
Re: Done With Betting by LIVINGICONREBOR: 6:18pm On May 25
Trust me, before 10.00 pm today, u go still book tickets down for tomorrow matches. Are you kidneying me?😴

3 Likes

Re: Done With Betting by osazsky(m): 6:21pm On May 25
OGA u can't..once u start it is till death...the best decision is not to start...wait o na cuz city loose u quite...why didn't u quit when a dead asenal lost the league to villa..son grow up..pik that mouse pick baca straight win... Southampton straight win..Madrid straight win that should give u 4odd sell ur Father properties..borrow money from lapo..friends and relative.. put all ur life savings..tell ur girlfriend u need money to solve an health issue gather all these monies and stake high on those games and thank me next week..goodluck
Re: Done With Betting by tobore4u(m): 6:25pm On May 25
I just have to let go of all my losses accrued for years.
Winning or losing, I realized that there is no inner peace....for my future, I just have to let go.

Sport betting is the fastest way of being broke for a long time and living a life of poverty.

I should have quit a long time ago but I thought I was smarter...now I have learnt a great lesson that stand the test of time.

For those who are contemplating to follow this path, please don't even try it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Done With Betting by obi4eze(m): 6:25pm On May 25
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Done With Betting by osazsky(m): 6:29pm On May 25
tobore4u:
I just have to let go of all my losses accrued for years.
Winning or losing, I realized that there is no inner peace....for my future, I just have to let go.

Sport betting is the fastest way of being broke for a long time and living a life of poverty.

I should have quit a long time ago but I thought I was smarter...now I have learnt a great lesson that stand the test of time.

For those who are contemplating to follow this path, please don't even try it.
if u want to stop it should be a personal decision u don't need to make it public most things we make public are fake with no real intentions fake life's on social media and fake quiting on bets..u never ready..when u stop we will know

1 Like

Re: Done With Betting by Zonefree(m): 7:21pm On May 25
tobore4u:
Having strived for 5years, I finally realized without any iota of doubt that to make head way in life sport betting is not an option.

Calm down, it's too early to quit.

Try raise 5k, I get sure 10 odds for you, make you use am hold body first.

1 Like

Re: Done With Betting by rentAcock(m): 9:46pm On May 25
It took you 5 whole years to realize something that everyone has been preaching against even during the time of Jesus. If it took you that long to quit, I doubt you will fully quit without relapse. Seek out professional help for your gambling addiction if you are serious about quitting.
Re: Done With Betting by godstime88(m): 9:49am On May 27
Bet this one today before you quit

Re: Done With Betting by Blackestjunior(m): 11:56am On May 27
Quitters don't WIN
You are a loser
Re: Done With Betting by DaemonTargaryen(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02
tobore4u:

I am proud of you... I went through the same or worse for years.. I had to make some bold move to change and turn my life around, and life has been so much better since last year.

1 Like

Re: Done With Betting by tobore4u(m): 6:07am On Jun 03
DaemonTargaryen:
I am proud of you... I went through the same or worse for years.. I had to make some bold move to change and turn my life around, and life has been so much better since last year.
There's really no life in gambling

(1) (Reply)

Any Replacement For Jay Jay ? / Okocha, Odegbami Shun Nff Inauguration / Dan Shittu Felt Nervous About Qpr Return!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.