Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,855 members, 7,862,800 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . (619 Views)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Deepspirituals: 6:31pm On May 25
Those Children are not Your Biological Children until Your Carry out a DNA Test to Confirm.

How can a Woman be So Heartless to the extent that she would leave her Husband , Go to Sleep with another Man , She is so Sure that she is Pregnant , Then Pin the Pregnancy on her Husband .

The Innocent man , Would be filled with so much Joy that he is responsible for the Pregnancy.

OGA would be Celebrating the Pregnancy, Robbing the Belly with much Excitement ,

Work And Work Seriously to Make sure He brings money home for Pregnancy care , Drugs , Doctors Checkup etc .. Chai ! OGA don suffer .

Pay bills for New Childs Clothings , Shoes .

The Kind Situation this man would be when this Heartless woman is Trying to Deliver in the Labour Room ,The Innocent man would be on serious Prayer that she delivers Safely

Imagine the Kind of Joy that Fills Oga heart when he hears that His wife has Put to bed .

OGA would call for Celebration ,If na Igbo man ,Oga would would buy Powder ,Rob on Face body etc Jubilating ..

On Naming Ceremony Day , Oga has Made Savings to Buy Big Ram , Invites his well wishers to Naming Ceremony .

Bring My Baby Boy or Girl is the word of the Man ... He carries the baby , Dance .

He even gave the pastor the name the baby should be named .

Yet this Heartless woman knows the Man is not the Real father.

She Picks the call of the real father where he ask her I hope my baby is fine ..

Na waooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by silvoclaira: 6:34pm On May 25
Deepspirituals:
Those Children are not Your Biological Children until Your Carry out a DNA Test to Confirm.

How can a Woman be So Heartless to the extent that she would leave her Husband , Go to Sleep with another Man , She is so Sure that she is Pregnant , Then Pin the Pregnancy on her Husband .

The Innocent man , Would be filled with so much Joy that he is responsible for the Pregnancy.

OGA would be Celebrating the Pregnancy, Robbing the Belly with much Excitement ,

Work And Work Seriously to Make sure He brings money home for Pregnancy care , Drugs , Doctors Checkup etc .. Chai ! OGA don suffer .

Pay bills for New Childs Clothings , Shoes .

The Kind Situation this man would be when this Heartless woman is Trying to Deliver in the Labour Room ,The Innocent man would be on serious Prayer that she delivers Safely

Imagine the Kind of Joy that Fills Oga heart when he hears that His wife has Put to bed .

OGA would call for Celebration ,If na Igbo man ,Oga would would buy Powder ,Rob on Face body etc Jubilating ..

On Naming Ceremony Day , Oga has Made Savings to Buy Big Ram , Invites his well wishers to Naming Ceremony .

Bring My Baby Boy or Girl is the word of the Man ... He carries the baby , Dance .

He even gave the pastor the name the baby should be named .

Yet this Heartless woman knows the Man is not the Real father.

She Picks the call of the real father where he ask her I hope my baby is fine ..

Na waooo

How some women could be so heartless
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Sonnobax15(m): 6:36pm On May 25
lipsrsealed
Funny you...

But then again,most of us here were born and brought up by our fathers without considering any DNA test simple because of the trust they had for our mothers......

Funny enough the word "TRUST" has now turned out to be a joke whenever a modern woman is involved in any topic regarding DNA angry

Even you op,how are you sure you are your father's true son? sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by LordIsaac(m): 7:01pm On May 25
Actually, if I have peace from her and the kids, knowing won’t be necessary. Ultimately, we own nothing in this world; and the much we gather, including wives and kids, are not truly ours! Empty we came, empty we shall return. This is a higher-order reasoning, please think deeply about it before conceiving a counter-argument.😊

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by xtianchris(m): 8:03pm On May 25
LordIsaac:
Actually, if I have peace from her and the kids, knowing won’t be necessary. Ultimately, we own nothing in this world; and the much we gather, including wives and kids, are not truly ours! Empty we came, empty we shall return. This is a higher-order reasoning, please think deeply about it before conceiving a counter-argument.😊
You are very right .. . BUT TRUST HERE IS BETRAYED.. Guard yourself and be ready with what life throws at you. It's not easy 😂 Especially for the mental health .

1 Like

Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Deepspirituals: 8:05pm On May 25
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Funny you...

But then again,most of us here were born and brought up by our fathers without considering any DNA test simple because of the trust they had for our mothers......

Funny enough the word "TRUST" has now turned out to be a joke whenever a modern woman is involved in any topic regarding DNA angry

Even you op,how are you sure you are your father's true son? sad

Weldone ,I see your Mission to Derail the Thread .My question still remains

Oga
Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Solofresh2: 8:06pm On May 25
DNA test should be made compulsory after child birth

2 Likes

Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Deepspirituals: 8:07pm On May 25
LordIsaac:

Infidelity Defender , We Sight U , Weldone

Your Mission on the Thread is Clear .

The Topic still remains Oga..
Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It .
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Deepspirituals: 8:16pm On May 25
Solofresh2:

Gbam ! The Mistakes of our Fathers in those days shouldn't Repeat itself .

Sometimes we wonder probably Because a Child belongs to another man that is the reason that Child have refuses to stay Obedient to the Man he felts is His Father .

Such Child would be soooo Stubborn to the extent that he wouldn't respect the man at all , He wouldn't even see the man as someone he owns Respect at all.

The Man would be so Surprise how come His own Child would be be acting so different from his own Character .

Deep Down in the Woman heart she knows that the Child belongs to another Man .

This innocent man would be Cajoled by this Heartless woman that the Boy Issue is Spiritual , OGA would begins to enter everywhere again .. Na waooo

1 Like

Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by LordIsaac(m): 8:20pm On May 25
Deepspirituals:

Infidelity Defender , We Sight U , Weldone

Your Mission on the Thread is Clear .

The Topic still remains Oga..
Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It .
Of course, no one “owns” children!😊
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Deepspirituals: 9:25pm On May 25
LordIsaac:

. Infidelity Defender , We sight U again ..

Wives should just Keep Sleeping Around , What matters is they should just get Pregnant for one man and pin it on another Man ., and this is what you would teach your Daughter if U have or would have any .
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by LordIsaac(m): 9:38pm On May 25
Deepspirituals:
. Infidelity Defender , We sight U again ..

Wives should just Keep Sleeping Around , What matters is they should just get Pregnant for one man and pin it on another Man ., and this is what you would teach your Daughter if U have or would have any .
I’m glad that those are your words not mine. So read the words again and ask yourself if it makes sense… there you have it!

2 Likes

Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Stevenbright(m): 9:54pm On May 25
LordIsaac:

I guess many other men are training your children for you.

1 Like

Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Deepspirituals: 10:21pm On May 25
LordIsaac:

I’m glad that those are your words not mine. So read the words again and ask yourself if it makes sense… there you have it!

Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Deepspirituals: 10:24pm On May 25
Stevenbright:

. grin grin grin. Don't mind this person oooo.

He told his wife to sleep around, once she is pregnant he brings them home and nurture the children for those men..
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Stevenbright(m): 10:34pm On May 25
Deepspirituals:
. grin grin grin. Don't mind this person oooo.

He told his wife to sleep around, once she is pregnant he brings them home and nurture the children for those men..

Haha, like seriously
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:46am On May 26
Those supporting rubbish can't stand seeing their woman talking to random guys.

3 Likes

Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Mindlog: 7:18am On May 26
Solofresh2:

On what grounds should it be made compulsory, an issue between a man and woman?

If you have the funds, run DNA tests to prove paternity and maternity or otherwise, after child birth or are you expecting your state government to pay for DNA tests?

2 Likes

Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Puss360(f): 6:39pm On May 27
The emphasis to confirm DNA of our kids is making even those who are financially incapable of raising kids to still talk....
As long as we have laws here that allows polygamy, then issue of DNA shouldn't be a national topic...
The child is yours, you can discreetly take the child for the test..
But, when it comes to polygamy, we support African polygamous life so why are we bothered about DNA?
Should women take decision of abortion alone, men won't agree...
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Villa12(m): 2:00pm On May 28
Deepspirituals:

Weldone ,I see your Mission to Derail the Thread .My question still remains

Oga
Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It

proof that you're the true son of your father first. Or don't you wish to know your biological father?
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Thephilosopher1: 5:40pm On May 28
LordIsaac:

Higher order reasoning indeed. Thank you Lord Isaac, we have just a handful of men like you in Nigeria. I have said it here that the damn DNA test is not conclusively dependable, even if it is done by the best doctor in the world, you actually do not know and cannot know whether it's your seed or another man's seed that made your wife conceive.

If you can trust what someone wrote on paper in the name of DNA test result, why can't you trust that the children born in your house, by your wife whom you had sex with are yours?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Thephilosopher1: 6:02pm On May 28
Some men go about sleeping with married women and then come here and be shouting DNA up and down. If you sleep with another man's wife, another man will sleep with your wife, that's KARMA.

If I am faithful to my husband and he dares try that DNA nonsense that's the end of the marriage. I can't call a man that can't trust me as much as I trust him my husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Deepspirituals: 8:02pm On May 28
Villa12:
proof that you're the true son of your father first. Or don't you wish to know your biological father?
. Those Children are not yours Until D NA Confirms it .

That is the Message .. If it's Pains U keep Dealing with it ..

The Thread Remains what it is ..
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Deepspirituals: 8:06pm On May 28
Thephilosopher1:
Some men go about sleeping with married women and then come here and be shouting DNA up and down. If you sleep with another man's wife, another man will sleep with your wife, that's KARMA.

If I am faithful to my husband and he dares try that DNA nonsense that's the end of the marriage. I can't call a man that can't trust me as much as I trust him my husband.
. That one doesn't concerns me ,

No Man Should Be Deceived by an Heartless Woman Pinning another's Man Child on another Man.

Making him to think the Child is His Own.

Every Child Must be Confirmed by DNA .

You are free to go open your own thread about your Thought and Feelings .

On this Thread . I Repeat Paternity Fraud is the Most Heartless Fraud.

OGA that Child U are So Amaze about May belongs to another Man

Chai ! Fear Women ooo
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Deepspirituals: 8:12pm On May 28
Thephilosopher1:

Higher order reasoning indeed. Thank you Lord Isaac, we have just a handful of men like you in Nigeria. I have said it here that the damn DNA test is not conclusively dependable, even if it is done by the best doctor in the world, you actually do not know and cannot know whether it's your seed or another man's seed that made your wife conceive.

If you can trust what someone wrote on paper in the name of DNA test result, why can't you trust that the children born in your house, by your wife are yours?
See them Paternity Fraud Sympathizer grin

Why would a Married Woman go and Sleep with another Man , get Pregnant and bring that Pregnancy to Her Matrimonial Home .

Make the Innocent Man feels it's his Children.

He Struggles , Hustles to Feed , Cater and do the needful for the Child .

This Heartless woman receives the call of the Rightful father , The Man keeps asking about his Child how her husband is taking care of the Child

Chai ! Fear woman
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Villa12(m): 8:41pm On May 28
Deepspirituals:
. Those Children are not yours Until D NA Confirms it .

That is the Message .. If it's Pains U keep Dealing with it ..

The Thread Remains what it is ..
know your biological father first. You don’t know your father you want to know the father of your kids. No be juju be that?
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Villa12(m): 8:43pm On May 28
Deepspirituals:
See them Paternity Fraud Sympathizer grin

Why would a Married Woman go and Sleep with another Man , get Pregnant and bring that Pregnancy to Her Matrimonial Home .

Make the Innocent Man feels it's his Children.

He Struggles , Hustles to Feed , Cater and do the needful for the Child .

This Heartless woman receives the call of the Rightful father , The Man keeps asking about his Child how her husband is taking care of the Child

Chai ! Fear woman
why would a sane man go after martied women? Any man that sleeps with married women must get it back in double portion. KARMA is a fvcking bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Omuuvwie(m): 8:59pm On May 28
Na only God go help men for marriage.
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Deepspirituals: 9:04pm On May 28
Villa12:
why would a sane man go after martied women? Any man that sleeps with married women must get it back in double portion. KARMA is a fvcking bitch
. When an Heartless woman goes to sleep with another Man and Brings the Pregnancy to Pin it on another Man is nothing Close to KARMA .

PATERNITY FRAUD SYMPATHISER .

DOING WRONG AND EVIL AND TRYING TO HIDE UNDER KARMA .

So when wife of a Man that has never Slept with another Woman since he Marries Goes out to sleep with another Man and brings in the Pregnancy to Pin on the innocent Man , you call the Acta of such woman Karma on the Innocent Man

But Why are Women this Heartless Self . Chai !
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Thephilosopher1: 9:26pm On May 28
Deepspirituals:
. When an Heartless woman goes to sleep with another Man and Brings the Pregnancy to Pin it on another Man is nothing Close to KARMA .

PATERNITY FRAUD SYMPATHISER .

DOING WRONG AND EVIL AND TRYING TO HIDE UNDER KARMA .

So when wife of a Man that has never Slept with another Woman since he Marries Goes out to sleep with another Man and brings in the Pregnancy to Pin on the innocent Man , you call the Acta of such woman Karma on the Innocent Man

But Why are Women this Heartless Self . Chai !

I am not defending married women who go about sleeping with men. But then, why would a man approach a woman, looked into her eyes and say I love you, she says I love you too, you marry her, bring her home, had unprotected sex with her, she becomes pregnant and delivers a baby, how come you now begin to have doubt that the baby is not yours, how did you manage to conceive that Idea.
Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by Stevenbright(m): 10:15pm On May 28
Thephilosopher1:

I am not defending married women who go about sleeping with men. But then, why would a man approach a woman, looked into her eyes and say I love you, she says I love you too, you marry her, bring her home, had unprotected sex with her, she becomes pregnant and delivers a baby, how come you now begin to have doubt that the baby is not yours, how did you manage to conceive that Idea.

Like seriously? Do you read news?

Ok, let me answer your question. I can't remember the man's name now. There was this man whose case went viral not too long ago. His wife Moyo Thomas a banker, was said to be sleeping with and having kids for her top bank executive boss.

The children happened to she a striking resemblance with that bank executive as he is known to the couple. The woman's behavior towards the husband made him take the initiative to do DNA tests for the children and it turns out that none of them were his. Read it up here: https://www.nairaland.com/6345495/dna-scandal-im-innocent-late

This other story below is a recent one. The activities of the woman such as taking away the husband's cars, money etc and giving same to another man was the lead that made the man to do DNA tests and the results should that he is not the biological father of his three children.
https://www.nairaland.com/8104762/dna-test-reveals-nigerian-footballer

So, you can see that there is always a lead. It is either the woman starts showing signs of lack of interest in the marriage, she was caught in some form of cheating, etc before the man will then start having double mind about her.

1 Like

Re: Those Children Are Not Yours Until DNA Confirms It . by bdon123(m): 10:28pm On May 28
LordIsaac:
Simp spotted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have A Pre-nup? / Is This True? / Do I Possess Bad Attribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.