Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,394 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Cost Of Cultivating 1 Acre Of Cucumber And 1 Acre Of Tomato Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cost Of Cultivating 1 Acre Of Cucumber And 1 Acre Of Tomato Farm (422 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber / Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Cultivating 1 Acre Of Cucumber And 1 Acre Of Tomato Farm by lanre2009: 8:26pm On May 25
I have always been interested in farming but for some reasons i could not start the farm till now. Now i am ready to setup up the farm in the south western part of Nigeria. I will like to have ideas on the following,,,,

1. How much will it cost to cultivate an ACRE of cucumber farm from planting to harvest?

2. what is the ROI on an acre of cucumber farm?

3. How much is a bag of cucumber sold in the market now?

4. Can a tomato farm be setup beside a cucumber farm?

Ideas on other things that should be put in place so as to make the venture successful will be appreciated

Thanks

FarmTech
Farmerakinloye6
Jasper
Jethro
Re: Cost Of Cultivating 1 Acre Of Cucumber And 1 Acre Of Tomato Farm by ProjectsCityNG: 8:29pm On May 25
Never you go into farming starting with complex or high attention demanding crops. Forget the optics you see in successfully developed farms. Those guys are geniuses and have a wealth of experience. Please if you must do tomato and cucumber, do not do more than half plot, and get it right after three successful cultivation, otherwise do not bother. You mentioned the most complex crops for a new entrant to try his hands on.

The standard idea we tell rookies is if you're new, go for crops like Cassava, Potato, Yam. Leave highly technical demanding crops as a starter

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Cultivating 1 Acre Of Cucumber And 1 Acre Of Tomato Farm by maestro299: 9:10am On May 26
ProjectsCityNG:
Never you go into farming starting with complex or high attention demanding crops. Forget the optics you see in successfully developed farms. Those guys are geniuses and have a wealth of experience. Please if you must do tomato and cucumber, do not do more than half plot, and get it right after three successful cultivation, otherwise do not bother. You mentioned the most complex crops for a new entrant to try his hands on.

The standard idea we tell rookies is if you're new, go for crops like Cassava, Potato, Yam. Leave highly technical demanding crops as a starter
Hmmm...
Re: Cost Of Cultivating 1 Acre Of Cucumber And 1 Acre Of Tomato Farm by wittywriter: 7:45pm On May 26
lanre2009:
I have always been interested in farming but for some reasons i could not start the farm till now. Now i am ready to setup up the farm in the south western part of Nigeria. I will like to have ideas on the following,,,,

1. How much will it cost to cultivate an ACRE of cucumber farm from planting to harvest?

2. what is the ROI on an acre of cucumber farm?

3. How much is a bag of cucumber sold in the market now?

4. Can a tomato farm be setup beside a cucumber farm?

Ideas on other things that should be put in place so as to make the venture successful will be appreciated

Thanks

FarmTech
Farmerakinloye6
Jasper
Jethro
Saw your email request and I'll like you to hint me on how we can be of help to each other.

Wittyness
Re: Cost Of Cultivating 1 Acre Of Cucumber And 1 Acre Of Tomato Farm by lanre2009: 9:09am On May 27
i will like more information about the below......

wittywriter:

There is a sure plug for Agricultural Biz...i have linked some peeps here.
CORNSTARCH(15% ROI Weekly)
COCOA(50% ROI Monthly)

BTW you must be ready to learn the ropes.

Wittyness.

wittywriter:

Saw your email request and I'll like you to hint me on how we can be of help to each other.

Wittyness
Re: Cost Of Cultivating 1 Acre Of Cucumber And 1 Acre Of Tomato Farm by wittywriter: 7:36pm On May 27
lanre2009:
i will like more information about the below......

Ok drop your digits (WhatsApp) and you'll be reached.

Wittyness
Re: Cost Of Cultivating 1 Acre Of Cucumber And 1 Acre Of Tomato Farm by lanre2009: 7:27am On May 28

wittywriter:

Ok drop your digits (WhatsApp) and you'll be reached.

Wittyness
Re: Cost Of Cultivating 1 Acre Of Cucumber And 1 Acre Of Tomato Farm by lanre2009: 9:35am On May 28
Pls let me know once you’ve seen this so I can delete my phone number. Thanks

lanre2009:

(1) (Reply)

Agric-connect:- Dry Split Ginger (100 Tonnes) Readily Available!!! / Seafood Needed / Grain Cleaning Machine Sifter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.