Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,891 members, 7,863,047 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE (979 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by Jokerman(m): 10:30pm On May 25
πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ NIGERIA'S GDP PER CAPITA

1999 β€” $482

2003 β€” $780

2007 β€” $1,792

2011 β€” $2,544

2015 β€” $2,719

2019 β€” $2,230

2023 β€” $1,688

Nigeria's GDP per Capita was $3,223 in 2014.

#Statisense
(IMF WEO Apr 2024)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by NwaNimo1(m): 10:31pm On May 25
All based on crude oil price and production....

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by Jokerman(m): 10:31pm On May 25
Mhen, Jonathan had a genuine and genius team.

We were blinded by people who wants to reduce our purchasing power, of which they are succeeding at, by God's is our supplier

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by Easternmind(m): 10:44pm On May 25
The downward decline started with the current administration and those that support them..

I thought N216 to a dollar was evil and they can provide 3 million jobs when Jonathan is out according to them(their words not mine)....

With Tinubu,I guess we can hope for the best.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by vanbonattel: 10:48pm On May 25
Jokerman:

We were blinded by people who wants to reduce our purchasing power, of which they are succeeding at, by God's is our supplier

There were a lot of igbos in his government

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by vanbonattel: 10:49pm On May 25
Easternmind:
The downward decline started with the current administration and those that support them..

I thought N216 to a dollar was evil and they can provide 3 million jobs when Jonathan is out according to them(their words not mine)....

These are just desperate power seekers with empty promises.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by DeeNet1: 10:57pm On May 25
A total woooo!!!
Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by BossGerald: 11:27pm On May 25
Buhari/tinubu and BATerians are real cancer to this country

They hate the country so much that they're happy bastardising and destroying the country...it's a pity

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by Bardo: 11:30pm On May 25
Only Yoruba and Hausa been ruling us since then the one time we had a president from the east and things started to go right.
Imagine Oduduwa republic and Arewa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by Ofunaofu: 2:36am On May 26
APC, Tinubu and their BATerians are the real enemy of this nation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by owem19(m): 4:40am On May 26
Exactly imagine how arewa and oduduwa republic go be

1 Like

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by triple996(m): 5:48am On May 26
Oil boom help our GDP 1999 - 2015
Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by Jokerman(m): 12:04pm On May 26
triple996:

Usual rhetoric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by proeast(m): 12:12pm On May 26
Easternmind:

The decline actually began in 2015 when Buhari took over and has now worsened terribly under Buhari.

APC is a disaster that destroyed our economy and Tinubu is the number one person to blame.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by Sheuns(m): 12:16pm On May 26
triple996:

You have a phone and can access google. Do a quick search and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by igwebuike01: 12:22pm On May 26
Peaked in 2014 under GEJ when Igbos were running the government

1 Like

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by Racoon(m): 12:33pm On May 26
Buhari destroyed it and his emilokan protegee cascaded the leeward fall. Bunch of economic disasters.

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by JagabanB: 12:36pm On May 26
GDP was so great on paper under GEJ, I remember it very well, if GEJ was good, Buhari and APC wouldn't have won elections.
Under GEJ I saw people opening shops to sell cassava stems, states couldn't afford to pay salaries.
That's how great the GDP was under GEJ.
Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by JagabanB: 12:37pm On May 26
igwebuike01:
Peaked in 2014 under GEJ when Igbos were running the government
The government lgb0s are running 100% in SE is not topping the GDP chart.
What's happening?
Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by Racoon(m): 12:38pm On May 26
JagabanB:
The government lgb0s are running 100% in SE is not topping the GDP chart.What's happening?
The richest states in Nigeria are the main drivers of this wealth, significantly contributing to sectors such as tourism, cultural heritage, education, and intellectualism.These states, with their robust economies and developed infrastructure, play a crucial role in the nation’s economic prowess.

Their rankings are determined by major industries, contributions to the national GDP, and the abundance of natural resources.

1. Lagos State β€” GDP: ₦41.17 trillion
2. Rivers State β€” GDP: ₦7.96 trillion.
3. Akwa Ibom State β€” GDP: ₦7.77 trillion
4. Imo State β€” GDP: ₦7.68 trillion
5. Delta State β€” GDP: ₦6.19 trillion
6. Anambra State β€” GDP: ₦5.14 trillion
7. Ondo State β€” GDP: ₦5.10 trillion.
8. Ogun State β€” GDP: ₦5.03 trillion
9. Bayelsa State β€” GDP: ₦4.63 trillion
10. Niger State β€” GDP: ₦4.58 trillion

https://businessday.ng/news/article/top-10-richest-states-in-nigeria-ranked-by-gdp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by JagabanB: 12:38pm On May 26
vanbonattel:

There were a lot of igbos in his government
What about the lgb0s in SE government now?
Why is SE not topping GDP?
Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by vanbonattel: 12:43pm On May 26
JagabanB:

What about the lgb0s in SE government now?
Why is SE not topping GDP?

Because the national economy is damaged, making ng a mess of their efforts. Don't believe the NBS, they are just playing propaganda politics.
Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by JagabanB: 12:44pm On May 26
vanbonattel:

Because the national economy is damaged, making ng a mess of their efforts. Don't believe the NBS, they are just playing propaganda politics.
Same national economy is in favor of Lagos and other states but against SE states?
Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by JagabanB: 12:47pm On May 26
Racoon:
The richest states in Nigeria are the main drivers of this wealth, significantly contributing to sectors such as tourism, cultural heritage, education, and intellectualism.These states, with their robust economies and developed infrastructure, play a crucial role in the nation’s economic prowess.

Their rankings are determined by major industries, contributions to the national GDP, and the abundance of natural resources.

1. Lagos State β€” GDP: ₦41.17 trillion
2. Rivers State β€” GDP: ₦7.96 trillion.
3. Akwa Ibom State β€” GDP: ₦7.77 trillion
4. Imo State β€” GDP: ₦7.68 trillion
5. Delta State β€” GDP: ₦6.19 trillion
6. Anambra State β€” GDP: ₦5.14 trillion
7. Ondo State β€” GDP: ₦5.10 trillion.
8. Ogun State β€” GDP: ₦5.03 trillion
9. Bayelsa State β€” GDP: ₦4.63 trillion
10. Niger State β€” GDP: ₦4.58 trillion

https://businessday.ng/news/article/top-10-richest-states-in-nigeria-ranked-by-gdp/
Only one lgb0 state is in Top 5, only two in top 10 but Nigeria's GDP grew because there were lgb0s in government, all lgb0 states should be in top 5 to buttress your theory.
Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by deathtoLeo: 12:50pm On May 26
Jokerman:

yoruba people.
Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by vanbonattel: 12:53pm On May 26
JagabanB:

Same national economy is in favor of Lagos and other states but against SE states?

That's why I told you NBS is a sham.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by JagabanB: 3:52pm On May 26
vanbonattel:

That's why I told you NBS is a sham.
Forward your statistics to prove it a sham.
If the stats favor SE, it's true, when it's otherwise, it's a sham.
Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by franchasofficia: 4:08pm On May 26
shocked
Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by AcuraZDX: 4:12pm On May 26
JagabanB:
GDP was so great on paper under GEJ, I remember it very well, if GEJ was good, Buhari and APC wouldn't have won elections.
Under GEJ I saw people opening shops to sell cassava stems, states couldn't afford to pay salaries.
That's how great the GDP was under GEJ.

Enemy of Nigeria.

Garri now is 1300 what used to be 200 per rubber.
Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by JagabanB: 4:26pm On May 26
AcuraZDX:

Enemy of Nigeria.

Garri now is 1300 what used to be 200 per rubber.

It was sold in kobos before it got to #200 or you were not aware of yourself as at then?
Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by Jokerman(m): 5:56pm On May 27
JagabanB:

It was sold in kobos before it got to #200 or you were not aware of yourself as at then?

Still better than this accursed regime we have presently
Re: Nigeria GDP PER Capita With Respect To Presidential Regime- STATISENSE by Treadway: 7:06pm On May 27
It is far lower than this as at now (2024)

To think that in 2014 it was over 3k USD!

Ten years under the APC it is now 1k or very likely less, when you consider that due to devaluation gdp will be in the range of 250-270b, and that divided by our population.

We made a great great mistake in 2015. Unfortunately, I don't think we can even get back there in another 30 years.

APC is evil!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election In Limbo In Naija, Another Reverberation Of June 12? / Presidential Debate Begins April 2 / Inec: Akala’s Indictment, Meaningless Afterthought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.