Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,897 members, 7,863,085 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Wetin Do The Snail? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wetin Do The Snail? (152 Views)

I Need Someone To Eat My ‘snail’ – Actress, Dayo Amusa. PHOTOS / John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Do The Snail? by Godspowerpro: 12:00am On May 26
Praise GOD

www.domimedia.org

Copied!!!

I was at this fastfood yesterday, enjoying a meal of jollof rice and snail when this tall dark guy walked up to my table. He looked very troubled.

He came up to where I sat and bent over to my ears.

"Baba" He began in an apprehensive tone "Abeg you fit hold my phone borrow me like 30k make I take add settle my bill?"

He showed me his phone. It was a Samsung device

"Which bill?" I voiced, turning to see his face

He grab an empty seat next to him and drew closer.

"Omo! see rice and snail wey me and my babe chop now, waitress dey tell us say our bill na 49k" He narrated

I trailed his gaze to where his babe sat, she looked restless.

"Haba! which kind rice be that? Na heavenly rice una chop?" I asked, amused

"Baba, no be rice be issue o, rice na 4k per plate" He continued "Na the snail"

When I heard snail, I stopped eating.

"Wetin do the snail?" I asked in a lost tone

"The waitress say snail na 8.5k each" He announced and sighed "And na 4 we chop"

"Wait! eight thousand five hundred naira?" I whispered "Na snail una chop abi na snake?"

"Baba na snail o. Same size with this your own" He said, pointing to my plate.

I had one piece of snail left in my plate. I had already eaten three and had one in my mouth.

I had to remove the one in my mouth.

"I no understand!" I barked "8k for snail? common snail?"

"Baba, e shock me o"

"Snail wey we dey pick under rain? which kind country be dis?"

Just then the fastfood manager arrived my table. He had a stern look on his face

"Young man" He turned to the guy "If you can't pay up your bills, kindly follow me to the kitchen. There are plenty of works to do... or you prefer going to jail?"

The guy said nothing. He had no choice than leave his seat and follow the manager. His girlfriend also joined him.

A waitress immediately walked up to me and dropped a piece of paper on my table.

"Sir, here's your bill" She voiced

I covered my ear and shut my ears.

"Sir, is everything okay?" She asked me

"Nne, where is your manager?" I returned the question

"He is at the kitchen, is there a problem, sir?" She demanded

"Biko, take me to him" I knelt down "I go pound fufu"

Don't forget to to go to Church.

www.domimedia.org

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Your Ribs Out, Please Click On The Link To Watch / Ww / News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.