Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,972 members, 7,863,466 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office (1234 Views)

I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up / Family Of Detained Female Soldier Proposed To By Male Corper Finally Opens Up / The House Wole Soyinka Lived At The OAU Campus Turned To Museum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by derecho(m): 7:56am On May 26

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:25am On May 26
Soyinka: The first African to be so honored

His global and historical recognition is out of the world

I'm proud to have shared the same country with such an enigma

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:26am On May 26
Soyinka is what Achebe prayed to be
Catch him if you can

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by Faber(m): 10:40am On May 26
EmperorCaesar:
Catch him if you can
Around 4:00pm yesterday, I was at Chinua Achebe International Airport, Umuleri, Anambra State; to receive one of my pals who was on a business trip to Nnewi. Kindly name one motor park named after Cultist Sole Woyinka in the Whole Africa.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by ashawopikin(m): 12:19pm On May 26
Faber:
Around 4:00pm yesterday, I was at Chinua Achebe International Airport, Umuleri, Anambra State; to receive one of my pals who was on a business trip to Nnewi. Kindly name one motor park named after Cultist Sole Woyinka in the Whole Africa.
king of of cultist

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by BigYash: 12:24pm On May 26
Faber:
Easy on him grin

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by mytime24(f): 12:36pm On May 26
Faber:
deep 🤔

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by Sangoamadioha1: 12:50pm On May 26
Faber:

Which is nice. Can you also tell us another Nobel prize winner from Nigeria Nobel is global and Airport na local recognition

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by agadez007(m): 12:56pm On May 26
Faber:
Last week a certain Seun was killed in Lagos,his head cut and put ontop of a bridge for all and sundry to see

Isn’t that enough achievements for Wole Soyinka?

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by KosiGee(m): 1:06pm On May 26
ashawopikin:
king of of cultist

Don’t swim in the mud like the idiot that you quoted.

Wole Soyinka is a living legend and Achebe in death remain a legend and no one can erase the contributions of both men. Disrespecting him and comparing him to Achebe is very wrong.

Please don’t fight online with kids with complex mental health issues.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by ClearFlair: 2:02pm On May 26
EmperorCaesar:

What has he done to improve your life. May we not be robots.
Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by PussyOdour(m): 2:41pm On May 26
EmperorCaesar:

Just Chapter one of Achebe's THINGS FALL APART have more global recognition than whatever the useless professor cum cultist has ever written and will ever write.

It's a shame that I share a country with such a man who's only achievement in the country is cultism.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by Gadafii: 3:25pm On May 26
This one follow people who strong nyash during g Jonathan regime, he even led protests then, but he choose to remain this tune around because its gis tribesman that's the president, even tho Nigeria is niw in more situation compared to when he protested

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by Writervick(m): 3:53pm On May 26
They should try
Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by NoSentimentNo: 4:11pm On May 26
Like him, loathe him, Prof. Wole Soyinka remains African giant, African pride.

Great men are also human but one thing intellectuals with some doses of activism in their blood are known for is bravery.

If you like, try to crucify them, they say the truth "the way they see it" not the way "you see it".
Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by Tochj(m): 5:13pm On May 26
Faber:
Shoyinka can only be remembered as a cultists grand father

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by SocialJustice: 6:43pm On May 26
EmperorCaesar:
Catch him if you can
Achebe was a better writer. Read their books if you can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by SocialJustice: 6:45pm On May 26
Sangoamadioha1:

Which is nice. Can you also tell us another Nobel prize winner from Nigeria Nobel is global and Airport na local recognition
What employment value has Soyinka brought to Nigeria with his Nobel prize. Don't be a mind slave to the white man. They can not choose and crown our best because they will simply choose the closest person to them.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by ashawopikin(m): 8:14pm On May 26
KosiGee:

Don’t swim in the mud like the idiot that you quoted.

Wole Soyinka is a living legend.
living legend my Asss

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by Sangoamadioha1: 9:33pm On May 26
SocialJustice:
What employment value has Soyinka brought to Nigeria with his Nobel prize. Don't be a mind slave to the white man. They can not choose and crown our best because they will simply choose the closest person to them.

If you don't look, you will not see. Only those who recognize opportunities, see opportunities.
Wait for Soyinka's Nobel prize to put food on your table, you hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by SocialJustice: 10:00pm On May 26
Sangoamadioha1:

If you don't look, you will not see. Only those who recognize opportunities, see opportunities.
Wait for Soyinka's Nobel prize to put food on your table, you hear.
I asked a question, answer it and stop diverting.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:46pm On May 26
Faber:

See wetin Igbos dey celebrate cheesy cheesy

I still wonder how I share the same country with you guys

We're talking about the most globally honored in academic field, you're referring to one lad with no wiki page cheesy cheesy cheesy

This tribe tho cheesy
Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:48pm On May 26
SocialJustice:

We're talking about Soyinka as an individual
It's like asking how the Nobel Prize to Einstein impacted USA

You don't talk down on a globally recognized icon cause he's not from your clan

By the way, your opinion doesn't matter
Go erase his name from the annals of history if it pains you that much
Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:51pm On May 26
SocialJustice:
Achebe was a better writer. Read their books if you can.

Show workings
No be to dey talk

Nobel prize winners on academic field :Einstein,Tesla, Soyinka

Where's Achebe

I didn't create the award bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by papyjaypaul: 2:42am On May 27
Both Achebe and Soyinka were good, it's so sad to see how you people have been so divided. I am against Soyinka's political hypocrisy but I cannot deny his literary works because of that. Saying Achebe wanted to be like Soyinka is like saying Venus was jealous of Serena. Didn't Achebe lecture in the U.S. Don't let politics make you foolish.

Both of them are Nigerian legends and you can disagree with them. When Achebe said and wrote There Was A Country, they came for his head. Today, Soyinka is attacking Obi and he is receiving the heat. Literature professors are not shy to be attacked and I am sure WS is getting the feedback loud and clear. He is a biased person in this topic because his friend is now President and it is glaring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y07Ulyog4NM?feature=shared
Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by SocialJustice: 7:01am On May 27
EmperorCaesar:

We're talking about Soyinka as an individual
It's like asking how the Nobel Prize to Einstein impacted USA

You don't talk down on a globally recognized icon cause he's not from your clan

By the way, your opinion doesn't matter
Go erase his name from the annals of history if it pains you that much
Einstein and Wole Soyinka 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Soyinka Finally Opens APC Office by lastmessenger: 7:29am On May 27
EmperorCaesar:
Catch him if you can
name one book written by Soyinka?

(1) (Reply)

All About Journalese And Legalese / Unibadan Vs Ume 2007 / Bauchi - Atbu Computer Science!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.