Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,576 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You (15044 Views)

This Is Where And How To Come Across A Correct Spouse / Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal / Free Copies Of Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by Deepspirituals: 10:32am On May 26
Unfortunately, Most Ladies are not after Correct Guys . Correct Guys to them are those that has a very fat Bank Account balance.
Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by tunjijones(m): 10:33am On May 26
SlavaUkraini:

The Bible is the Manual for your Life.

Lol... What if the person is a non Christian?
Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by SlavaUkraini: 10:41am On May 26
tunjijones:

Lol... What if the person is a non Christian?

The manual remains the same.

Christians and non-christians buy Samsung TV but the manual is the same for both of them.

You can choose to use the manual or discard it

God's word remains the manual for life
Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by sweetrace(f): 10:58am On May 26
Wizpa:
Guys! Just have money. Your Problem is 90% solved grin

Think About this
If Davido and Wizkid are totally Great Artists, they should have done a music together by now

Since according to you, all a man needs to get married is money, then that man will marry a woman who is interested in only money.
Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by correctguy101(m): 10:58am On May 26
Getting Correctguy to propose to you?

No play, it'll never happen.

angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by Shobizz(m): 11:03am On May 26
Single = Peace of mind.
Team Baby mama
grin grin grin grin grin

https://ng.oraimo.com?affiliate_code=mZ62H8eA0L
Oraimo Promo Code: M05FXUSD5A41
Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by mamaafrik(m): 11:26am On May 26
Muslim clerics inciting Muslims on violence
against christains.
https://www.nairaland.com/8104885/mufti-iwo-inciting-muslims-students#130146789
Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by Menclothing1: 11:47am On May 26
Lolz so funny
Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by drnoel: 12:16pm On May 26
Interesting15:

In a previous post (https://www.nairaland.com/8096971/getting-correct-lady-say-yes) where I, amongst other things, drew a portrait of who a correct lady is, I emphasized the fact that marriage is one of God's core strategies to empower us to become all He has destined us to be with great ease. In other words, you are primarily aiming to marry a member of the opposite gender not for sex or childbearing or companionship sake, but the most important thing is that they have the configuration to play a unique and pivotal role in helping you fulfill destiny (becoming all God has destined you to be) with great ease.

Now, as a lady, if you want to enjoy the full dividends of marriage with peace of mind, you have to go the bible way (God's way) and not as dictated by imperfect societal standards and opinions. This means you have to be patient with God to bless you with a man who has the configurations to help you fulfill destiny and must not agree to marry a random guy just because of physical considerations (money, height, complexion, etc).

I want you to remember this, like Eve, if God will lead you to a correct guy who can help you navigate your journeys in destiny, you must also be a correct lady who can be an adequate helper to him too. To attract a correct man, you must be a correct lady too. And to have such a configuration, you must be genuinely saved, submitted to the Holy Spirit, and have started running with destiny.

I explained all these in full detail in my books "Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal" and "Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You".

In the context of our conversations here (about marriage), a correct guy is a male God has configured to help you fulfill your destiny as your husband. He is not only saved (submitted to the Lordship of Jesus and the government of the Holy Spirit), but is already running with destiny even as a single guy. A guy who is useful and beneficial to God his Creator will translate into a quality husband for you.

There is nothing like a correct guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by Fiscus105(m): 12:33pm On May 26
FashionCookie:
Life no get manual.

Life marriage not get manual, still, you need to follow MARRIAGE's rules, provided,the two couples involved want to enjoy and have peace in their marriage.

you nurture ur marriage the way you nurture ur business or career that you want to succeed

1 Like

Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by Fiscus105(m): 12:39pm On May 26
SlavaUkraini:

The manual remains the same.

Christians and non-christians buy Samsung TV but the manual is the same for both of them.

You can choose to use the manual or discard it

God's word remains the manual for life

The post is talking about correct guy, you are supposed to know that the guy you quoted is high on drug and that's, how 70% of guys in this forum behaving irrationally.

YOU NEED NOT REPLYING SUCH GUY/ GUYS, WHEN RATIONAL PEOPLE ARE DISCUSSING IMPORTANT ISSUE.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by Hahjascho(m): 12:49pm On May 26
Guys , this is true for both male and female.
Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by obaidan: 12:54pm On May 26
Men are scum association will not like this
Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by Demayour: 1:36pm On May 26
FashionCookie:
Life no get manual.

But he get some things wey dey destroy people's lives sha.
Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by zanshi: 2:34pm On May 26
You ladies may start to use juju going forward. A lot of men in todays world are to aware, even if he is not aware his friend's would be there to sound a note of warning if he is about to make a grave mistake.

Still wanna be a baddie for life?

Continue!!!
Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by Atolu01: 3:10pm On May 26
I don't understand what love is doing in the writeup. men have always proven to be grossly and selectively incapable of love. Funny writeup anyways.
Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by richie240: 4:35pm On May 26
The one is red is what we have nowadays.
You see the one in blue ehn, that one dey God hand. You can only access that thru God's guidance.

Any man that hopes to (simultqneously) get a slay queen and also a traditional wife is like someone hoping to purposely jump in front of a speeding dangote truck and make it unscathed.
cool
Interesting15:

In a previous post (https://www.nairaland.com/8096971/getting-correct-lady-say-yes) where I, amongst other things, drew a portrait of who a correct lady is, I emphasized the fact that marriage is one of God's core strategies to empower us to become all He has destined us to be with great ease. In other words, you are primarily aiming to marry a member of the opposite gender not for sex or childbearing or companionship sake, but the most important thing is that they have the configuration to play a unique and pivotal role in helping you fulfill destiny (becoming all God has destined you to be) with great ease.
Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by prepresh(f): 8:59pm On May 26
Interesting15:

Now, as a lady, if you want to enjoy the full dividends of marriage with peace of mind, you have to go the bible way (God's way) and not as dictated by imperfect societal standards and opinions. This means you have to be patient with God to bless you with a man who has the configurations to help you fulfill destiny and must not agree to marry a random guy just because of physical considerations (money, height, complexion, etc).

I want you to remember this, like Eve, if God will lead you to a correct guy who can help you navigate your journeys in destiny, you must also be a correct lady who can be an adequate helper to him too. To attract a correct man, you must be a correct lady too. And to have such a configuration, you must be genuinely saved, submitted to the Holy Spirit, and have started running with destiny.

I explained all these in full detail in my books "Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal" and "Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You".

In the context of our conversations here (about marriage), a correct guy is a male God has configured to help you fulfill your destiny as your husband. He is not only saved (submitted to the Lordship of Jesus and the government of the Holy Spirit), but is already running with destiny even as a single guy. A guy who is useful and beneficial to God his Creator will translate into a quality husband for you.
It's not really easy to see a true believer nowadays, so many pretenders out there. But I still trust God I will see one someday
Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by tete7000(m): 10:25pm On May 26
Wizpa:
Guys! Just have money. Your Problem is 90% solved grin

You can have money today and tomorrow you are broke if you don't know the secret of prosperity.
Re: Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You by Wizpa(m): 9:07am On May 27
tete7000:

You can have money today and tomorrow you are broke if you don't know the secret of prosperity.

Clap 👏 hand for Jesus grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel / Mose Chikwe: Kidnapped Owerri Catholic Bishop Regains Freedom / Meet 10 Wave-making Gospel Singers From Idoma Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.