Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,587 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m (335 Views)

CBN Stops Use Of Foreign Currencies As Collateral For Naira Loan / Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 12:48pm On May 26

Hello sir/ma,

Please I need your assistance. I need the assistance of kind hearted Nigerians to enable me secure a Bank loan of N20m.

I need a personal Bank loan of N20m but I don't have any collateral for the Bank loan and it's a requirement for the loan. So I need someone who has a landed property to stand for me using the landed property papers as collateral. The value of the landed property should be above N20m in value.

So you can tell me how much you want to collect as your facilitation fee and we will discuss and reach an agreement and I will pay you immediately I get the loan. Also paying back the N20m to the Bank will not be a problem for me as I can conveniently pay it back.

Pls help me if you have the means to help. Pls help a brother. This money I want to invest it as a working capital for my business. And I already have many orders for goods but the finance to fulfill the orders and deliver the goods to my customers is the problem, and the customers don't want to pay except they see the goods on ground, they don't want to pay except they see the goods first.

Pls help a brother. Pls help me. Let's see how we can do business. Thanks in advance and in anticipation of your help. I will pay you your facilitation fee out of the N20m immediately I get the loan.

As you help me, may God reward you abundantly.

Pls call or chat me on W h a t s a p p on my number in the banner below..

I'm in Lagos, Nigeria.

Thanks once again and God bless you.

Pls Kindly Note:

This thread is for kind hearted Nigerians, for well meaning Nigerians who are willing to offer their assistance to me to enable me secure this loan.

Pls it's not compulsory you must drop your comments on this thread.

Pls don't drop your comments on this thread if you don't have any positive thing to say.

Pls kindly respect yourself, read it and just pass by if you don't have any positive thing to say.

Don't drop any negative comments or insults on this thread. Don't derail this thread. Don't spoil this thread. Negative comments and insults will not be tolerated on this thread.

If you disobey this warning and you drop negative comments or insults on this thread, then you will instantly and automatically bring upon yourself all the curses in Psalm 109 and Psalm 35. So shall it be to any person who wants to spoil my business and drop negative comments or insults on this thread.

Be warned.
: :

Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 12:49pm On May 26
All I need is a collateral, landed property collateral or any other collateral to obtain the loan.

Let's do business.

Pls chat me.

God bless you as you respond.

Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 1:00pm On May 26
Let's do business.

Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 1:30pm On May 26
Pls support my business to grow and expand.

As you support my business to expand, may God reward you abundantly and lift you up.

Thanks.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 12:03am On May 27
Thanks.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 6:48am On May 27
Good morning my lovely people.

You are welcome to another great week.

Wishing you a most prosperous and fulfilling week ahead.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 2:55pm On May 27
Alright.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 7:08pm On May 27
Let's do business...
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Codeye(m): 8:19pm On May 27
Why you pay $1000?
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 10:53pm On May 27
Codeye:
Why you pay $1000?

Hello sir, pls I don't understand your question. Is it "why" or "will"? Your sentence is confusing. Pls clarify.

Or kindly chat me on Whatsapp let's discuss privately. Check my number on my signature below.

Thanks.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 11:13pm On May 27
Let me know.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 12:04am On May 28
Let's do business.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by 1Sharon(f): 12:35am On May 28
Were.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 4:34am On May 28
Don't drop any negative comments or insults on this thread.

This thread is for well meaning Nigerians and kind hearted Nigerians who are willing to support a business to grow and expand.

It's not for negative minded people.

Thank you.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 4:41am On May 28
1Sharon:
Were.

"Were" in Yoruba means a mad person. The other time you also dropped "ole" on my thread, which is also an insult meaning "thief" in Yoruba. You're trying to spoil my business despite I have not done you anything wrong, I've never met you before and I don't know you. But you're an evil and irresponsible person, that devil pushing you will soon push you to your destruction since you are a child of the devil. You will never go unpunished by the Almighty God for this deliberate act of wickedness against an innocent person who has not done you anything wrong.

You have been warned, in your own interest. But you failed to listen to all the repeated warnings. You are already a cursed soul and a cursed child and no human being on this earth can remove this curse upon your life because you are a very wicked soul. You can see that you're not normal anymore. You already have insanity in you and this is just the beginning of your problems. It will definitely be from one problem to another and you can never find any solution to your problems because you are a very wicked person.

It doesn't matter the language you use to drop the negative comments or insults, whether Yoruba or English, as long as you have disobeyed this warning which you have been clearly warned, then all the curses in Psalm 109 and Psalm 35 shall be upon your life instantly and automatically for trying to spoil my business, for trying to spoil the business of a man who has not done you anything wrong.

Be warned. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 8:16am On May 28
Thanks to all the good people who have contacted me.

Thanks for your support and God bless you.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Niok: 9:56am On May 28
It's not possible for a stranger to give you a collateral for 20m
Get sense na
For this kind economy

You should try open a GoFundMe account for assistance and contribution to achieve your goals

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 10:39am On May 28
Niok:
It's not possible for a stranger to give you a collateral for 20m
Get sense na
For this kind economy

You should try open a GoFundMe account for assistance and contribution to achieve your goals

It's very possible. Just speak for yourself only and say you can't do it.

It's very possible for kind hearted Nigerians and well meaning Nigerians to do it.

Pls you have been warned not to drop any negative comments or insults on this thread.

Pls respect yourself and stay away from this thread because I did not invite you to drop your comments on my thread. This is my own thread. If you want to say anything, create your own thread, don't ever drop such negative comments or insults on my thread again.

Be seriously warned. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Niok: 10:42am On May 28
Media145:

It's very possible. Just speak for yourself only and say you can't do it.

It's very possible for kind hearted Nigerians and well meaning Nigerians to do it.

Pls you have been warned not to drop any negative comments or insults on this thread.

Pls respect yourself and stay away from this thread because I did not invite you to drop your comments on my thread. This is my own thread. If you want to say anything, create your own thread, don't ever drop such negative comments or insults on my thread again.

A word is enough for the wise.
shut up foolish boy claiming wise boy
No stranger will give you that or stand as your guarantor
Go meet your family relatives or friends
So none of them can afford a collateral for you

Abi you carry jazz?
Who tf are you?

Who you dey warn ?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 10:57am On May 28
Niok:
shut up foolish boy claiming wise boy
No stranger will give you that or stand as your guarantor
Go meet your family relatives or friends
So none of them can afford a collateral for you

Abi you carry jazz?
Who tf are you?

Who you dey warn ?

Despite you have been warned not to drop any negative comments or insults on this thread, you still went ahead to insult me and trying to destroy my business without any justification, trying to destroy the business of a man who has not done you anything wrong.

You will not go unpunished for this act of wickedness against an innocent man who has not done you anything wrong. You will surely face the consequences of your evil behavior. No peace for the wicked.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:51am On May 28
You are a comedian

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by 1Sharon(f): 1:19pm On May 28
Media145:

"Were" in Yoruba means a mad person. The other time you also dropped "ole" on my thread, which is also an insult meaning "thief" in Yoruba. You're trying to spoil my business despite I have not done you anything wrong, I've never met you before and I don't know you. But you're an evil and irresponsible person, that devil pushing you will soon push you to your destruction since you are a child of the devil. You will never go unpunished by the Almighty God for this deliberate act of wickedness against an innocent person who has not done you anything wrong.

You have been warned, in your own interest. But you failed to listen to all the repeated warnings. You are already a cursed soul and a cursed child and no human being on this earth can remove this curse upon your life because you are a very wicked soul. You can see that you're not normal anymore. You already have insanity in you and this is just the beginning of your problems. It will definitely be from one problem to another and you can never find any solution to your problems because you are a very wicked person.

It doesn't matter the language you use to drop the negative comments or insults, whether Yoruba or English, as long as you have disobeyed this warning which you have been clearly warned, then all the curses in Psalm 109 and Psalm 35 shall be upon your life instantly and automatically for trying to spoil my business, for trying to spoil the business of a man who has not done you anything wrong.

Be warned. A word is enough for the wise.

You think threats of curses work on me? You've got the wrong one.

Once again you be thief.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Codeye(m): 3:43pm On May 28
Media145:

Hello sir, pls I don't understand your question. Is it "why" or "will"? Your sentence is confusing. Pls clarify.

Or kindly chat me on Whatsapp let's discuss privately. Check my number on my signature below.

Thanks.
Check WhatsApp
Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Niok: 4:47pm On May 28
Media145:

Despite you have been warned not to drop any negative comments or insults on this thread, you still went ahead to insult me and trying to destroy my business without any justification, trying to destroy the business of a man who has not done you anything wrong.

You will not go unpunished for this act of wickedness against an innocent man who has not done you anything wrong. You will surely face the consequences of your evil behavior. No peace for the wicked.
no go warm Eba chop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With A Collateral For My Bank Loan Of N20m by Media145(m): 9:15pm On May 28
Hmmm....

(1) (Reply)

A Innovative Graphic Designer Needed Urgently / Brand Your Corporate Image With The 21st Century METAL BUSINESS CARD / Subsidy On Petrol Now N1.23 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.